Server time: 2019-04-21, 03:12
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 47 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Nevo

06.04.19 NWAF Ruleplay/baiting

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 NWAF

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 06.04.19, 18.30-19.00 CEST. Don't know server time

Your in game name: Kajetan Szymik

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: 3 people (possibly Jackals)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events:
I was running around the NWAF getting some stuff to trade. At the western round barrack i noticed somebody who walked towards me. As soon as he came to me he casually talked to me and then he got to the radio and said something in the line of "Yo guys there is one Army guy here. Wanna take him?" to which i told him i'll go away and he shouldn't follow me. I started walking away and ofcourse he followed me. I kept on walking away while he casually follow me 5-10 meters behind me... i told him multiple time to stop following me and he did't. Because i knew he had friends around i kept walking away and repeatedly told him to stop. in the meantime he was trying to get me into threatening him by insulting me as a "bitch" for a unbelievable amout and asking what would happen if he didn't stop following me. After almost a click his friends caught up and i got robbed. They told me to put my hands up and went into the redroofed barn west of the airfield where they taped my hands and continued robbing me. Also i got scared on the left arm and now have a "W" on it.

Edit:
Afterwards they asked me for permission to log which i granted.

Edited by Nevo

Posted (edited)

Lets gooo.

Pov- was walking down the airfield when i the OP aiming his gun right at me, i walk up to him asking his why the hell would he point a weapon at s9meone and he hides in the corner of the building still aiming his gun asking for my name. 

I have a small chat with him when he reveals hes former millitary, and i hotmic call it out for the bois and ask if we should take him in for questioning.

He then turns around and walks off demanding me to not follow him or else, i begin walking by his side trying to talk to him and see whats up when the only thing i hear are empty threats of "DO NOT follow me", as im walking by his side i strat to get aggravated at the man calling him a "bitch" where i hear again "this is your final chance, leave now do not follow me" when one of the bois pops up and initiates. 

We take him in, question him, beat him up abit, and i scar him. (To which he agreed to). 

Throughout the whole situation he was acting wierd, threatning me, giving me lip while hes tied, saying "can you rob me or kill me already" and showed no pain at all to the beating and the scarring of his character, which was making it hard for us to RP with him.

Allies @OxeN and @Kai*. I was the only Jackal. 

I am willing to talk this out on discord whenever is possible, its "blow up your local hamas post week"

Edited by Pep

Hit Logs

16:18:32 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by Player "Zaahid el Noor" into Head (MeleeLightBlunt_Heavy) with Long Range Personal Radio

Kill Logs

-NONE-

Connection Logs

15:37:39 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" is connected
16:40:34 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" has been disconnected

14:53:34 | Player "Zaahid el Noor" is connected 
16:42:03 | Player "Zaahid el Noor" has been disconnected

15:56:43 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" is connected
16:28:28 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" has been disconnected

Chat Logs

16:19:01 | Chat("Kajetan Szymik": //i have no fucking idea cuz i dont use it
16:23:52 | Chat("Kajetan Szymik": //depends where
16:24:02 | Chat("Kajetan Szymik": thats fine
16:27:50 | Chat("Kajetan Szymik": //log ?
16:28:03 | Chat("Kajetan Szymik": // sure go ahead
16:28:28 | Chat("Kajetan Szymik": //as i said u are all free to go
16:30:50 | Chat("Kajetan Szymik": //yo guys u still in there?

16:18:51 | Chat("Zaahid el Noor": // what freqeuncy is it tuned too

16:23:36 | Chat("Jonathan Shmeck": //permission to scar?
16:23:58 | Chat("Jonathan Shmeck": //Arm
16:24:55 | Chat("Jonathan Shmeck": *He would use the knife to carve a W on the arm*
16:27:41 | Chat("Jonathan Shmeck": //permission to log ?
16:27:56 | Chat("Jonathan Shmeck": //log out, i have to go
16:28:09 | Chat("Jonathan Shmeck": /thanks hope you enjoyed 

Calling in:

@OxeN, @Pep & @Kai for their full and detailed PoV. Please provide any unedited evidence you might have as well as a list of all your allies involved in that situation.

@Pep | POSTED

@OxeN | POSTED

@Kai | POSTED

Posted (edited)

Was me not JackZ

POV: Pep calls out on the radio that there is a guy near him and that we should take him. His position is called out and Pep mutes on TS to speak to the man ingame whilst following him. Me and someone else find their exact position and i lay in the grass waiting to ambush him. He gets near and I initiate, he complies and is then given role play in a nearby barn. I was done speaking to the man when Pep started his part before eventually finishing up and eventually letting the man go. End of POV.

Edited by Kai

Posted (edited)

POV: was on the airfield when @Pep said he might be getting robbed, i arrvied on scene when they had intiated on @Nevo we roleplayed with him for a bit then @Pep got premission to scar him on the arm so he did it and then we left shortly after.

Edited by OxeN
not relevant info

Does anyone involved have video evidence of this situation? If so please bring it forward to the report unedited. Thanks in advance.

@Phoenix I would like to add lying in a report against @Nevo, throughout the report he specifically does not mention facts that should be mentioned as they are vital to this report, for it to look like he was the victim throughout the situation. 

He fails to mention the fact the hostilities began when he pointed a weapon at me when we 1st met, which started the whole situation in the 1st place. 

As seen here 

he still fails to mention these facts.

Would also like to add BadRP, as when we initiated all we got from him were bored sighs and "kill me or rob me already", also showing no pain to the facy hes being beaten and carved on. 

Well after @Peps follow up i would like to clear up a few things.

2 hours ago, Pep said:

He fails to mention the fact the hostilities began when he pointed a weapon at me when we 1st met, which started the whole situation in the 1st place. 

-I pointed a gun at him yes. This is just a normal safety measure. He still decided to walk toward me while being aimed at.

2 hours ago, Pep said:

Would also like to add BadRP, as when we initiated all we got from him were bored sighs and "kill me or rob me already", also showing no pain to the facy hes being beaten and carved on. 

-I didn't say that. I think @Kai can verify this. I said something along the line of. 'I know what you want, take whatever you want and leave me alone'

-Also i don't think its worth talking about 'badRP' now. You can for sure get another report in and i will stand for what i've decided to do.

To exactly get to my point -> It's the following part which is the reason for this report which @Pep even describes himself:

17 hours ago, Pep said:

He then turns around and walks off demanding me to not follow him or else, i begin walking by his side trying to talk to him and see whats up when the only thing i hear are empty threats of "DO NOT follow me", as im walking by his side i strat to get aggravated at the man calling him a "bitch" where i hear again "this is your final chance, leave now do not follow me" when one of the bois pops up and initiates. 

Overall if there should be a complaint about my RP im totally fine to state my POV on another report (and even take the punishment if the conclusion is that i really did wrong). But this reports intention was to clarify the thing of him following me in this manor.

i hope it's absolutely clear what my point of this report is now.

1 hour ago, Nevo said:

pointed a gun at him yes. This is just a normal safety measure. He still decided to walk toward me while being aimed at.

1 hour ago, Nevo said:

But this reports intention was to clarify the thing of him following me in this manor.

I think you clarified and contradictes yourself at the same time, my point here is as stated above in his own words. You started hostilities even if you think its a "safety measurment". 

You were hostile to me i was hostile to you. I also dont get what the baiting is all about, WE initiated on YOU, and that was the plan all along since i called it out to my boys on radio

"4.7 You may not bait other players into situations where you provoke the player into using hostile actions and then using kill rights to kill them. This is known as baiting."

It seems to me YOU were using the rules as a way to protect yourself from a hostile situation by telling me not to follow you, even tho i had every right to. 

I hope you see the error inyour ways and have a read of the rules before you hop back ingame as to prevent further false accusations, lies and dragging people into false reports. 

So we agree on what happened i guess. right @Pep? let's stop bs now and wait for the verdict 🙂

Verdict

@Pep | Ruleplay & Baiting | Inconclusive
@Nevo | BadRP| Inconclusive

Justification

A team of Staff have looked over this report and have come to the conclusion that not enough evidence has been provided to take this case further. 

We are simply getting a lot of POV's clashing with each other and no sufficient evidence has been brought forward to this report that could support the possibility of rule breaks.
Nevo is saying that @Pep & his friends were baiting for an initiation, however @Pep is stating that the OP started the hostilities with his attitude & behaviour. Furthermore, @Pep also mentions that @Nevo was showing no Pain RP in the situation, which @Nevo denies. To make it short, neither side could provide evidence so we therefore cannot punish anyone for any claimed rule breaks.

I am very sorry that this couldn't have been furthered. We suggest to always have a recording software at hand and ready to use, just incase something like this happens again. It will definitely make our Job a lot easier than hearing different story's from both sides that contradict eachother, which we unfortunately cannot act upon.

With the above said the following applies

Outcome

@Pep | Ruleplay & Baiting | No actions taken
@Nevo | BadRP | No actions taken

Signed by @Phoenix & @Samti w/ notes