Server time: 2019-04-22, 03:12
Hellspawn

NVFL Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I feel as though the rule quoted in the report is used for people not acting in fear while hostage. For example if someone had a gun to their head and is acting like a super soldier. My character acted like he was fearful the whole time, just because her refused taking off his clothes, does not mean he didn't value his life. Some people would rather die that be degraded in that manner, and it seems a bit harsh to be slapped with a NVFL ban and have my character PKed for it.  If it was a repeated offence I could understand the ban.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I wasn't aware that refusing to strip when asked by a hostage taker was NVFL. I've never seen a ban like this been put on someone since my years in this community. Also without any video footage how can you say for certain the way I acted was NVFL. It's not like I wasn't pleading for him not to shoot me. Would it have been NVFL if I had ran off instead of sitting there with my hands up? If I had said "You're gonna have to kill me" I'd understand the ban,

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I like to see the ban and PK lifted since I've never seen someone banned for this kind of RP. Honestly fee like if this is a standard now on the server I should be given a warning about this, since the rules can be so ambiguous sometimes.

What could you have done better?: I could of complied with the characters demands to keep the role-play going, but I did not realise that I'd be killed for merely wanting to keep my characters dignity and I acted poorly.

Greetings, 

Okay so this isn't NVFL. You were given unreasonable demands and then executed for it. You then got hit with NVFL. After looking over the report again, you can see that it wasn't NVFL. He gave you unfair demands and then killed you for it. 

Your punishment will be removed and your character will not be Perma Killed. 

We're sorry for the mistake. 

Signed by myself & the old man ( @Roland )