Sign in to follow this  
syphnatto

S1 Coastline Near Kamenka BadRP/Invalid Execution

Posted (edited)

Server and location:  Server 1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Mid day, 2019/05/05

Your in game name:  Aiden Walsh

Names of allies involved: Eddie Jameson, Slavoj Milosevic, Sean Mc Callahan 

Name of suspect/s:  Unknown but they killed Eddie Jameson, Slavoj Milosevic, and Aiden Walsh if you have logs.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  Unfortunately none....

Detailed description of the events:  My group (Provisional Army Of Chenarus) arranged a meeting with another group (the Prison Island) and upon arrival to the coast line we ran into an individual who seemed friendly we will call him Joe (i never got his name).  The four of us (my group) and the three other individuals (Who this report is for) ended up on the coastline between Kamenka and Komarovo. Once there we spent some time deciding who is going to make the swim. While deciding another random person showed up (Who is with the Joe  but we didn't know this well call this new guy Bob) Once we decided who was going to make the swim (Sean Mc Callahan and Joe) they set off.  A few minutes later Joe swam back and we where asking him why when a third person showed up (call him john). After a few minutes of wondering whats going on. Joe, John and Bob started hostile action (the usual put your fucking hands up) then before any of us could react they started firing in full auto gunning Eddie and Slavoj down. Eddie was dead, Slavoj was unconscious and I was stripped of my gear awaiting. Slavoj then woke up and Bob immediately shot him in the head without saying a word. Once Eddie and Slavoj where dead they walked over to me and said "We don't fuck with cannibals" (which we are not and had said nothing about being at all)  to which i replied "we are not fucking cannibals what the fuck?" they then said "we hear you over the radio saying you got some fresh meat to send over to the island" (something i definitely didn't say as i had never even met the island boys)  then they said "say good night cannibal" and shot me in the face. I have no idea who these guys where or what their names where as they just gave nicknames or no names at all. This situation was blatant Fail RP and basically KOS as once the third guy showed up they yelled at us and before we could even talk they opened fire. The involved (on my side) will be posting their POV's shortly. There was no RP just "put your fucking hands up" then they slaughtered us.

Thank you for your time

Edited by syphnatto

Posted (edited)

Aiden is telling the truth, I was there, didn't fire or fight back, but they mowed us down with automatic fire, and when I got back up from being injured and tried to say something like "why?" they shot me again, killing me.

Edited by Desperado326

Posted (edited)

I Heard them say "put your fucking hands up" but before i could put my hands up they started shooting so i tried to get my gun in my hands but was killed

Edited by Ericred14523

@Desperado326 and @Ericred14523 If you were both involved in this situation. Please post you full and detailed POV. Please also include any other evidence that you may have. Please also list all of your allies that were involved. 

Posted (edited)

I am Slovaj Milosevic, I have pretty much the entire same experience, except that I had had a firearm in my hand, they said put your hands up, I got confused, they started automatic fire, I aimed my gun in response but got downed before being able to fire off a shot, I woke up stripped, tried to ask why, and they just shot me in the head.

Edited by Desperado326

Our group had a meeting with the people at the prison and upon arrival to Kamenka we ran into other players (that are the suspects), then our group plus the suspects made our way to the coastline, on the coast we started to decide who was going to make the swim to the prison and while waiting another person showed up (who ended up being with the suspects). Once we decided who was gonna make the swim ( Sean and two of the others that we don't know), not long after they started swimming to the island one of the people we don't know turned tail and came back so we asked him why he came back and then they told us to put our hands up but before I could react they started firing, so i tried to get my gun out but was killed before i could return fire.

And that's my POV of what happened

Allies involved: Aiden Walsh, Slavoj Milosevic, Sean Mc Callahan 

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
02:55:18 | Player "Slavoj Milosevic" [HP: 66] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into Torso(24) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 9.94105 meters 
02:55:20 | Player "Slavoj Milosevic" [HP: 50.5087] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into LeftLeg(9) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 14.629 meters 
02:55:20 | Player "Slavoj Milosevic" [HP: 61.7287] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into RightHand(47) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 13.4841 meters 
02:55:21 | Player "Slavoj Milosevic" [HP: 16.5087] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into Head(0) for 0 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 16.0924 meters 
02:55:21 | Player "Slavoj Milosevic" [HP: 16.5087] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into Torso(24) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 15.8955 meters 
02:55:22 | Player "Slavoj Milosevic" is unconscious
02:55:24 | Player "Edward Jameson" [HP: 71.78] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into RightArm(17) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 5.84077 meters 
02:55:24 | Player "Edward Jameson" [HP: 83] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into Torso(25) for 17 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 4.98067 meters 
02:55:25 | Player "Edward Jameson" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into Head(0) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 5.9079 meters 
02:55:25 | Player "Edward Jameson" [HP: 26.56] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into Torso(24) for 17 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 5.90789 meters 
02:55:25 | Player "Edward Jameson" [HP: 43.56] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into Torso(25) for 17 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 5.90789 meters 
02:55:25 | Player "Edward Jameson" [HP: 60.56] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into LeftArm(21) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 5.90789 meters 
02:55:25 | Player "Edward Jameson" [HP: 60.56] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into Lungs(48) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 5.90789 meters 
02:55:35 | Player "Edward Jameson" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into Head(0) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 2.16053 meters
02:55:40 | Player "Slavoj Milosevic" [HP: 0.947506] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into Head(0) for 17 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 0.826071 meters 
02:56:32 | Player "Slavoj Milosevic" regained consciousness
02:56:39 | Player "Slavoj Milosevic" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into LeftArm(32) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 11.1775 meters 
02:56:39 | Player "Slavoj Milosevic" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into Torso(12) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 11.1772 meters 
02:56:39 | Player "Slavoj Milosevic" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Alan Dickerson" into Torso(23) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 11.1775 meters 
02:56:40 | Player "Aiden Walsh" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rick Salvo" into Head(0) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.80552 meters 
02:56:40 | Player "Aiden Walsh" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rick Salvo" into Head(0) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.80559 meters 
02:56:40 | Player "Aiden Walsh" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rick Salvo" into LeftArm(29) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.80554 meters 
02:56:40 | Player "Aiden Walsh" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rick Salvo" into Lungs(48) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.80551 meters 
02:56:40 | Player "Aiden Walsh" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rick Salvo" into Torso(23) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.80554 meters 
02:56:40 | Player "Aiden Walsh" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rick Salvo" into Torso(24) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.80551 meters 
02:56:40 | Player "Aiden Walsh" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rick Salvo" into Torso(25) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.80551 meters 
02:56:41 | Player "Aiden Walsh" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rick Salvo" into LeftArm(22) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 3.39754 meters 
02:56:50 | Player "Aiden Walsh" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rick Salvo" into Brain(37) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 1.99683 meters 
02:56:50 | Player "Aiden Walsh" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rick Salvo" into Head(0) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 1.99683 meters 
02:56:50 | Player "Aiden Walsh" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rick Salvo" into Torso(23) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 1.99681 meters 
02:56:50 | Player "Aiden Walsh" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rick Salvo" into Torso(23) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 1.99683 meters

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
02:55:25 | Player "Edward Jameson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Alan Dickerson" with KA-M from 5.9079 meters 
02:56:39 | Player "Slavoj Milosevic" (DEAD) killed by Player "Alan Dickerson" with KA-M from 11.1772 meters 
02:56:40 | Player "Aiden Walsh" (DEAD) killed by Player "Rick Salvo" with M4-A1 from 2.80552 meters 

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
00:31:11 | Player "Aiden Walsh" is connected 
-Dead-

01:06:55 | Player "Slavoj Milosevic" is connected 
-Dead-

00:47:45 | Player "Edward Jameson" is connected 
-Dead-

01:36:05 | Player "Rick Salvo" is connected 
-Still Connected-

00:32:43 | Player "Alan Dickerson" is connected 
-Still Connected-

Calling in:

@syphnatto - Aiden Walsh | POSTED

@Desperado326 - Slavoj Milosevic | POSTED

@Ericred14523 - Edward Jameson | POSTED

@Saline - Alan Dickerson | POSTED

@Korvus - Rick Salvo | POSTED

@Bevis - Sean McCallahan |

For their full and detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they may have of this situation. Please also list all of your allies that were involved. 

Posted (edited)

It is glad to see the logs represent our side of it, you can see that I was shot after I got back up and was fully stripped of anything that could make me a danger.

Edited by Desperado326

Posted (edited)

So for starters I was not apart of the whole thing from the start, when I met up with them was about half way through the scenario. The 2 I guess I will call them "randoms" are part of the group I am in, I began to join in on the RP session. They wanted us to swim across the to meet "some people" I declined, long story short as my 2 teammates started to swim across I heard the leader of the group who I think was called Adien, get on the radio and talk to ppl on the island who are apparently cannibals and tell them they sending over 2 new guys, so one of my guys turned around to get back to shore once he did the 3 remaining members of the other group became hostile towards him we had another one of our members overwatching from the hill he came down and we initiated on them the person I had the leader did not move, one other guy decided to pull out his gun so he was killed and the second started to run and he got killed. I then killed the last guy because he was a part of the group, I feel no rules/rp was broke --------Rick Salvo-----

Edited by Korvus

Alan Dickerson POV: Earlier in the day we met some people talking about a meeting between some "traders" and the people who lived on the island. Some of our guys went with the group I split off to do overwatch. 2 of our guys went with one of theirs to swim across and one of their guys and one of our guys turned back. The whole time I was doing overwatch when I was told on radio by our people on the ground to come down from the hill and that we were going to initiate. I came down from the hill and on que initiated shouting for them to put their hands up. I saw one person raise his gun so I shot him and then I turned and saw another person aiming a pistol at me so I shot him. Then I saw one of the guys i had shot get back up and I shot again. 

He actually agreed, went halfway across the water, then came back, I started asking him why he abandoned my guys out there, so he decided to insult me, the guys from the prison Island are on our side if we can get them in here, also, no matter what you got my guy you kidnapped to say out of torture or whatever you did, Our leader never said freshmeat, as he never used radio comms the whole time.

The guys on the prison are a random group we met, then the old guy told us they were cannibal's, so we sent our 2nd in command, and 2 of the newbies, since they said they wanted to join our group, and it would be loyalty initiation.

@Saline @Korvus @Desperado326 @Ericred14523 @syphnatto

Do any of you have video evidence of the situation that happened? If so please post the full unedited video here. 

I complied was on my knees naked and you (or someone) with little to no RP shot me in the head. Wheres the reason for killing someone on their knees, hands up and totally complying. Didn't say or ask me anything other than "you are a cannibal, say goodnight" (which i never said i was over radio or at all in character as i am not). Also before  Slavoj and Eddie raised their guns after they where shot at but i know there is no video evidence so whatever

one pulled his gun and the other tried to run away...

Posted (edited)

Because you where ****ing shooting lol

Edit: Who wouldn't run or pull a gun

Edited by syphnatto

Alright you all have posted your POVs. Lets cut out the back and forth. Please only post if you have new evidence to add or if you have been called in. This is your one warning.

The short written version from the Island. 

We had arranged a meeting with a group and they finally arrived at the shore 3 hours after the arranged meeting, apparently, they where in a gunfight or something, they arrived with 7-8 people in total, they said they were only bringing 5. 3 of them then decided to swim towards the island alto one swiftly turned around. The two people arrive at the island, one being a new recruit. After a short conversation, people started shooting at the shore and when we asked the 2 people on the island, they said they were being attacked yet again, also saying in OOC that it was Fail RP.

I will happily upload a video of my POV from the Island, but it would have to be done to staff directly due to things being said in the recording from our side.

@BigDaddy Please upload your video that you have of this situation. Can you also send me a PM to why you only want the Staff Team to see it. Thanks 

@BigDaddy will be Temp Banned until the Video is provided to us. We spoke in PMs, but I still haven't seen the video. We have given a significant amount of time to get it uploaded. Once it is uploaded and you can share it please PM it to me so I can share with the rest of the staff team who is working on this report. Thanks

Calling in @Bevisfor his POV full detailed POV as you where listed as one of the Ally's of the op's side

Sean McCallahan

While on prison island, I was meeting and speaking with an unnamed other party. I heard multiple different gunshots on the mainland and was told over radio that my allies were being surrounded and shots were fired.

I asked the other party for permission to fire at the assaulters but unfortunately permission was denied as I was on this party's island. I watched as my allies were gunned down by other parties of which I had no idea who were. I continued the conversation with this party and attempted to get back to the mainland to check my comrades. I had another person with me and after we arrived back on mainland, he and the same group (which i didn't know were together previously) held me at gunpoint and kidnapped me.

This post included mostly stuff after the initial assault on my allies but there's my side of it.