Server time: 2019-04-19, 17:17
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 23 hours, 42 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
tmc_767_757

Blacklisted while applying for whitelist

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/

Why the verdict is not fair: I'm unsure why I was blacklisted. I attempted to gain whitelist back in 2015 but was not accepted. I remember attempted a few times but don't know how many; it was 2015 and I'm old haha. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I thought that was whitelist denial may have been attributed to getting lore information incorrect. During that time in my life I worked in the Navy and was gone a lot. After not gaining whitelist I ended up giving up and stopped playing DayZ altogether.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would love to gain whitelist on DayZRP. I already play on Prophecy RP and love it, the only problem is that because of my timezone (PST) when I get online it is usually empty or low-pop. I also play on After Zero but because of their rules allowing KoS it makes it hard to RP, plus a lot of the groups on there metagame and play terrible RP; basically looking for reasons to kill you and horde all of the loot thus messing up the loot economy. 

What could you have done better?: Paid better attention to the lore questions in the application process maybe? I am confident I don't have a global ban because I play DayZ almost every night. Also, I don't even know what to do to even GET banned globally. 

Please provide us all of your steam accounts that you have. 

@tmc_767_757it is not presently showing up under your account. Can you please link it here for us?

Apologies for the delay @tmc_767_757, you were originally blacklisted under suspicion of you being a permabanned player a few years ago. We are currently investigating why exactly that is. We should hopefully have a conclusion for you soon.

Thank you. No worries. I applied for DayZRP after playing on Teh Red Zone and JamJar stopped the server. I had also played on asylum. I never was able to get whitelisted here after trying a few times. Anyhow. Looking forward to things being resolved. Thanks again. 

Greetings, 

The staff team have looked in deep into this appeal and blacklist and cannot find anything here to suggest that you were a perma banned player. Due to that, we will remove your blacklist and you will be able to play here. However, if new information arises and proves that you are in fact a perma banned player, you will be removed. We are trusting you. Do not mess this up. 

With that said, appeal accepted. 

Appeal accepted | Blacklist removed

Signed by myself and the old man @Roland