Server time (UTC): 2019-08-23, 10:07
Sign in to follow this  
MoodyOG

Unchain me

So this is a me question. So the group I am apart of is trying to consider itself hero type. A goal that we have as a group is to "take care" of the bandit problem. With that, bandits usually are best dealt with by spilling blood. Now my question lies with this, if I know there is a said hostile group in a location or I hear someone that I am not "chill" with iccly, am I allowed to initiate; run up and initiate? Granted obviously theres going to be RP for the complying hostages but I just wanna know if I am allowed to run in and immediately just drop the self proclaimed "yeet"? Or am I required to talk to them before hand even tho I know we are at war with each other? Like in most situations the best way to take hostiles hostage is to run up and initiate immediately taking them by surprise and having the advantage. Don't really know how to word this properly hopefully you all understand what I am getting at because I need to know 100% what is a good to go or what isn't. 

If you are a group that is attempting to 'solve' the bandit issue, and have intel that a group is bandits, then you are completely justified in initiating on them in an attempt to apprehend them, interrogate them, etc. I would still talk to them before hand however to try and get a 'feel' for if your intel is accurate, therefore prioritizing RP over PVP, but in the end that choice is yours. That being said, as a hero group, do be aware that by immediately resorting to hostilities others may not see you as such, and instead see you both IC and OOC as just someone in it for the RP, so I would recommend attempting to resolve things peacefully first for the sake of your reputation.

Sign in to follow this