Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 12:04
Sign in to follow this  
GorrilaGlue33

S1- NVFL - West Evac 05/04/2019

Server and location: Server 1, West Evac up by Sinistok the most NW corner of the map

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Day time? GMT 10:25-10:30am

Your in game name: Bruce Parker

Names of allies involved:  None

Name of suspect/s:  Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: As I was just getting ig i was killing some zombies at west evac and this guy inside the little gated tents area told me to put my weapon on the ground, after a few minutes of de-escalating we put both our weapons on our backs and come out, we went through the tents together as he tells me he has a want for a AKM, After we looted the tents he tells me hes heading south, we say our goodbyes and whilst hes in the open and im behind cover with my SKS aimed at him i tell him to put his weapon, vest and backpack on the ground. I yelled at him several times to not pull his weapon, my weapon was pointing at him clear as day. He then said "okay man okay" and ran off into the tents and pulled his weapon, to which point i retreated out of the compound cause he had an automatic, This guy rushed me with his M4 as I was able to get afew shots on him, I couldnt find time to reload and he shot and killed me. There was NVFL committed as my weapon was literally aimed at his head and the sort of time period where youd have a chance to pull your weapon with a conception of no NVFL had passed. This guy was working with a russian accent, He had full gorka E, what i believe was an Alice backpack, gork e helmet, plate carrier, M4A1 and FNX45, he also had a very croaky russian accent. 

Posted (edited)

Well we can discuss this in the presence of a support. I will stand for what i've done and gladly explain it.

Edit: very roleplayi way to use 3rd person to watch me from full cover 😉

Edited by Nevo

You have to wait for the support team members to look at it before you can explain it

Yeah i know @GorrilaGlue33 ^^ i just wanted to say that it was me who did that 🙂 gonna wait till i get called by the support

@Nevo Can you please provide us with your full detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that you may have of this situation. Please also list all of your allies that were involved. 

Posted (edited)

@RandyRP 
I was alone and all he has described is so far true. but i dont see it as NVFL just because of a simple reason. he wasn't able to shoot me when i moved, cuz it was such a short distance to break line of sight that he couldn't have reacted to it at all. (and he didnt) Also i had a bullet resistant vest and helmet. so all in all my chances of victory where way higher than his in the mind of my character.

Edit: its called a plate carrier sorry

Edited by Nevo

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
09:27:06 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by Player "Bruce Parker" into Head(0) for 17 damage (Bullet_762x39) with SK 59/66 from 15.1684 meters 
09:27:06 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by Player "Bruce Parker" into Torso(24) for 17 damage (Bullet_762x39) with SK 59/66 from 14.2346 meters 
09:27:13 | Player "Bruce Parker" hit by Player "Kajetan Szymik" into Torso(1) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.11122 meters 
09:27:13 | Player "Bruce Parker" hit by Player "Kajetan Szymik" into LeftHand(46) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.05929 meters 
09:27:14 | Player "Bruce Parker" hit by Player "Kajetan Szymik" into LeftArm(21) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 1.2598 meters 
09:27:14 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Flat into LeftLeg(8) for 9 damage (MeleeZombie)
09:27:15 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn into Torso(1) for 6.3 damage (MeleeZombie)
09:27:15 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Flat into RightArm(17) for 10 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
09:27:16 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn into LeftLeg(8) for 10 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
09:27:17 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" is unconscious
09:27:20 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Flat into RightArm(17) for 10 damage (MeleeZombie)
09:27:21 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn into Torso(1) for 9 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
09:27:21 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Flat into RightArm(17) for 10 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
09:27:22 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_PautRev into RightArm(17) for 10 damage (MeleeZombie)
09:27:23 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Flat into RightLeg(3) for 10 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
09:27:23 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn into RightLeg(3) for 10 damage (MeleeZombie)
09:27:24 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_PautRev into RightArm(17) for 10 damage (MeleeZombie)
09:27:24 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn into Torso(1) for 9 damage (MeleeZombie_Heavy)
09:27:25 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Flat into Torso(1) for 9 damage (MeleeZombie)

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
09:27:14 | Player "Bruce Parker" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kajetan Szymik" with M4-A1 from 1.2598 meters

09:27:26 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" (DEAD) killed by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_PautRev

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

None

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
09:11:11 | Player "Bruce Parker" is connected
10:54:31 | Player "Bruce Parker" has been disconnected

08:36:20 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" is connected
09:27:37 | Player "Kajetan Szymik" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@GorrilaGlue33 - Bruce Parker | POSTED

@Nevo - Kajetan Szymik | POSTED

Verdict

@Nevo | NVFL | Not Guilty

Justification

A team of Staff has looked over this Report and has come to the conclusion that there were absolutely no Rule breaks that occurred in this situation.

@GorrilaGlue33, You claim that the accused showed no value for his character's life because when you initiated, you had your gun pointed at his head. 
You cannot simply expect someone to comply with an initiation just because you believe it could be seen as no value for life. It doesn't work this way. If he wishes to fight against your initiation and shoot back, he has every right to do so. By initiating on him, he gains defender rights and Is allowed to protect himself. 

• 4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.

If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

Here is a Rule preview of the actual NVFL rule. Hopefully this will clear up some of your confusion. I marked and underlined the part that matters for this particular situation. Please read through it carefully.

• 3.2 Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

As you can see, @Nevo was neither heavily outnumbered nor was he at fault for you initiating on him and therefore had every right in the world to shoot back at you. It is a risk you take when initiating on a person. Please remember this for the future and make sure you understand the rules listed above.

With the above said, the following applies

Outcome

@Nevo | NVFL | No actions taken

Signed by @Phoenix, @Pontiff & @Samti