Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-08-26, 06:33
Sign in to follow this  
SoundWave

To the man living in Kamenka

Recommended Posts

*Asher picks up his radio, sitting inside a wooden watchtower, seemingly abandoned*

To the man living in Kamenka, the Sons wish to speak to you, if you hear this message, know that we're waiting for you.

*He sets his radio down, the flash of a flare lights up the surrounding buildings, embers bouncing away from the stick, floating into the misty night sky above.

Share this post


Link to post

* The Captain, currently on a patrol overhears the transmission and halts his men's movement. He begins to transmit. *

" This is Captain Heinrich, Alpha Company to the personnel transmitting from Kamenka. We are unaware of anyone currently residing in Kamenka. However, a Outpost has been established in the area for the distribution of aid to survivors. " 

* The Captain takes a drink from his canteen, handing it to the Corporal on his left. He continues.*

" Unfortunately for bandits and other would be thieves, nothing of value will be found within these Outposts. These stations are strictly for aid distribution and nothing is stored within them. "

* The night's air is a cooling relief, as the Captain looks over his men watching over the perimeter. *

" The sons? The Sons of who exactly? I also trust you are not in Kamenka to do any civilians harm. If so, it is advised you cease your hostilities and leave the area immediately. If you are friendly and or in need of aid, we will redirect to you as soon as possible. Due to your usage of a open frequency however, you are recommended to relocate out of Kamenka. Potential hostile forces may have intercepted your transmission and may be inbound to harm you.

* The Captain waves to his men in each direction, they begin to ready themselves for movement. *

"Stay safe, remain vigilant. Captain Heinrich out. "

* The transmission ends and the patrol moves out. *

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

@J1988Dizzle

*Asher picks up his radio, watching with a grin as an infected stumbles into a batch of barbed wire strewn across the floor, making itself stuck.*

Good to hear from you... Captain? I've not had the privilege of meeting you or your men before. I've heard good things from the group down in Kamarovo though. The Sons of Silence don't mean any harm to civilians. We've actually helped a few people out in Kamenka, assuming your outpost to be an abandoned living area. I hope you don't mind the fact of us taking cover from a storm in the building.

*Asher sets the radio down as a shot rings through the air, from the watchtower above him, the infected falling in a pool of its own blood.*

Edited by SoundWave
@ed J1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

@SoundWave

* The Captain continues his movement, while pressing the PTT on his radio. *

" Captain Heinrich to The Sons of Silence, the pleasure I'm sure will be ours my friend. We do whatever we can to help those in need, I am happy to hear you and your people are joining in the aiding of survivors in need as well. "

* He shoulders his weapon and lights a cigarette, while giving soldiers on his right flank a signal to expand their spacing. *

" Due to the potential threat of hostiles listening in, we must continue our conversation via secure comms. "

* The Captain reaches to switch the channel but hears movement behind him and his men. He brings his weapon back to the ready and spits his cigarette away. *

" CONTACT REAR! "

* Numerous gunshots and the sounds of infected screams are heard, before the transmission ends. *

 

 

Edited by J1988Dizzle
Better RP

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...