Server time: 2019-04-23, 11:03

Are you allowed to protect other people from getting robbed or killed. Lets say you think you saw somebody getting robbed or almost killed and you held the other people hostage or shot them to save the other persons life is that allowed?? IDK because that's what I want my group to go towards but good judgment is on my terms we don't kill unless somebody has a gun to somebodies head. I know KOS isn't allowed but its what I see and what I judge off of. LMK

I mean if you're with your group and you see somebody being robbed but this person isn't your friend or part of your group then yes, you can attempt to save them by simply initating on hostile party. It's currently the only way available via rules to do what you're describing.

Posted (edited)

Thank you, just don't want to be reported by saving a persons life.

Not going to kill everyone I see with a gun pointed at somebody because I don't know the situation but its a group option I don't make choices alone.

Edited by Kevin_Khem

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Kevin_Khem said:

Are you allowed to protect other people from getting robbed or killed. Lets say you think you saw somebody getting robbed or almost killed and you held the other people hostage or shot them to save the other persons life is that allowed?? IDK because that's what I want my group to go towards but good judgment is on my terms we don't kill unless somebody has a gun to somebodies head. I know KOS isn't allowed but its what I see and what I judge off of. LMK

When those other people are not in your dynamic group or in your official group, then the answer is "no". You can't. 

You can initiate on the people who rob them but you don't gain KOS-rights. 

Edited by Lyca

If you are roleplaying with them, and somebody initiates on them, you gain defenders rights. You cannot however walk up to a random robbery and start shooting people, unless you initiate on the robbers first and they choose to not comply. Attackers rights are not shared in dynamics however, only in approved groups.

If you have dynamic rights, aka you have Rped with them for a decent amount of time, you do have rights if they were to get robbed you would have some defense rights. It is always a good rule to initiate on the person you choose to agress reguardless.

Posted (edited)

Got it so if I know the people, I can act how ever I want accordingly. But what if my group are people willing to protect citiziens and we want to make a change and get rid of people doing  stupid shit? We wont KOS but if  it comes down to it. For example I see somebody shooting somebody for no reason and the person is running away do I have the right to kill the guy shooting the other person? Just to protect the guy who is running away?

TBH if the group I got going on is protecting people I don't see why we cant kill somebody who we think is endangering somebody's life whether we know them or not.

In the end I know how to Roleplay, I'm not going to just shoot people because I feel like it.

Edited by Kevin_Khem

If you have RPed with them, you would have dynamic rights.

Okay got it Dynamic rights, get to know all the good people remove all the bad. Sounds good. TY