Server time: 2019-04-21, 15:15
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 hour, 44 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Roland

DayZRP 19.4.1

Looking good with the new bits. 

I was wondering what was going on with the wallet, when I found it I thought i was just a piece of rotten leather.

@Roland will the new armbands be added to the item shop?

48 minutes ago, Osku said:

@Roland will the new armbands be added to the item shop?

Unsure, since some of them were supposed to be reserved for groups.

Just now, Roland said:

Unsure, since some of them were supposed to be reserved for groups.

How would that work? Since they dont seem to be craftable would they be somehow linked to group CPs in the item shop? And if so would the ones that arent claimed by an official group still be available for people not in groups?

10 minutes ago, Osku said:

How would that work? Since they dont seem to be craftable would they be somehow linked to group CPs in the item shop? And if so would the ones that arent claimed by an official group still be available for people not in groups?

Yes, the custom group armband would appear for group members only in item shop inventory. The other variants would not be available to the public, they would be reserved for other groups to pick from.

4 minutes ago, Roland said:

Yes, the custom group armband would appear for group members only in item shop inventory. The other variants would not be available to the public, they would be reserved for other groups to pick from.

How would we decide on who gets what? A voting system or simply "This one matches your group"  

6 minutes ago, FireDude said:

How would we decide on who gets what? A voting system or simply "This one matches your group"  

First come, first served. Within reason of course, Free Medics could be denied picking up the one with skulls and guns or a Russian military group picking one with american flag.

4 minutes ago, Roland said:

First come, first served. Within reason of course, Free Medics could be denied picking up the one with skulls and guns or a Russian military group picking one with american flag.

Is this an automatic perk of being official? Like, will group leaders of newly official groups receive a PM with pictures of the available armbands? 

13 minutes ago, Roland said:

So its all based on who talks to you first. Of course themed groups such as a medical group will get reserved on medical armbands, I'm assuming.

11 minutes ago, Dan said:

Is this an automatic perk of being official? Like, will group leaders of newly official groups receive a PM with pictures of the available armbands? 

For better awareness of the different groups and their armbands, there will be a special page which will list all groups and their armband, as well as all available variants. I'm also thinking of displaying an armband miniature next to the group logo that you see to the left here on the forums (FireDudes turtle for example).

4 minutes ago, FireDude said:

So its all based on who talks to you first. Of course themed groups such as a medical group will get reserved on medical armbands, I'm assuming.

Correct. There will be announcement about this once it is live.

1 minute ago, Roland said:

For better awareness of the different groups and their armbands, there will be a special page which will list all groups and their armband, as well as all available variants. I'm also thinking of displaying an armband miniature next to the group logo that you see to the left here on the forums (FireDudes turtle for example).

I like this idea! The special page for review will be helpful as I can never keep straight what group is supposed to be what armband. 

3 minutes ago, Roland said:

Can there be just a big group overview page then? Maybe list all groups, their icons, armbands, how many players, average hours per week, idk

3 minutes ago, Roland said:

Correct. There will be announcement about this once it is live.

I agree, will make more sense and allow groups armbands to really mean who is actually part of the group if the bands are exclusive. 

Just now, Dan said:

Can there be just a big group overview page then? Maybe list all groups, their icons, armbands, how many players, average hours per week, idk

Lmao, make it a leaderboard and compete for number of hours per week. 

1 minute ago, FireDude said:

Lmao, make it a leaderboard and compete for number of hours per week. 

I'm full of good ideas

Looking forward to seeing the new armbands around!

Hope the kilt armband is among the new ones being added 😉 @BrianM

3 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Hope the kilt armband is among the new ones being added 😉 @BrianM

I fucking hope so 😂

4 hours ago, Roland said:

DayZRP 19.4.1
Released 2019-04-03

- Compatibility with DayZ 1.02
- Fixed base destruction timers
- Fixed player logs for destruction and other actions
- Fixed wallet item texture (maybe?)
- Fixed NBC clothing repair
- Added new admin tools
- Added player position tracking
- Added 1 new Gorka jacket texture
- Added 1 new Bandana texture
- Added 1 new baseball cap texture
- Added 3 new Hunting jacket textures
- Added 21 new armband textures
- Added various snacks and drinks, including Zluta Zgrynda. Na Zdrovje!

Zeppelin Tee & Ripped Jeans not in then?

Looks cool

Posted (edited)

Since the new update/mod the ig text chat is fucked.

When you type and hit enter all symbols disappear including the text itself along with health, thirst & co. You need to hit tab then it shows up again. Happens randomly, not all the time.

Also while typing a message it sometimes kick you out of the text bar and while typing what your character says, your character starts to move or jump or whatever are your key bindings.

Any possible fix for this?

@Kerkkoh @Watchman @Jeriko351 & others.

Edited by Ron

Here's some more depth on that change log ❤️

DayZRP 19.4.1
Released 2019-04-03

- Added 2 new Bandana texture
            - Black
            - Flecktarn (PIcture Includes new Gorka Jacket)

- Added 1 new Gorka jacket texture ^

- Added 2 new Jeans textures
            - Ripped Black
            - Ripped Blue

- Added 1 New Beanie
            - South Face Beanie

- Added 1 Santa Beard
            - Black Santa Beard

- Added 1 New Shirt
            - Bloody White

- Added 3 new Hunting jacket textures
            - Plaid Red Jacket
            - Plaid Blue Jacket (Same as above but Blue)
            - Black Jacket

- Added various snacks and drinks, including Zluta Zgrynda. Na Zdrovje!
            - Mountain Pew
            - Cocaine Energy Drink
            - Goarsk Beer
            - Zluta Zgrynda

- DayS Chips
            - Skidaddles (Skittles)

- Fixed wallet item texture (maybe?)
            - You can now READ the wallet, as if you were to look at the persons ID
            - Pictures Below :

OWSOOJU.jpg
SHng3da.png

Hope you enjoy these things ive made and i would love feedback!

PS. Pictures of all the armbands can be found in #Sneak-Peak on the Discord.

Posted (edited)

221100_screenshots_20190405154046_1.jpg.53ccb4fedc80426c058071e97ac6d7cb.jpgI found a bandana that said Bandana Black but had a camo texture.

Edited by OldSchool

7 minutes ago, OldSchool said:

I found a bandana that said Bandana Black but had a camo texture.

Yea im looking into that

@OldSchool

Edit : Fixed it now, should be fixed whenever Rolle pushes next 🙂