Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 16:20
Sign in to follow this  
Mugin

Bicycles?

Add Bicycles?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is it feasible to add bicycles to the game?

I'd like to get peoples opinions on it, as cars seem to be more functional now, but notoriously a pain for some. I just wish for safer/convenient alternatives to fairing the stamina bar.
(I was using two cars just a few hours ago and they didn't fly away so that's my definition of functional)

I figure the addition of bicycles would be a good fix to hoofing it across Chernarus. Safer potentially too.

I would love bicycles! +1

I +1 this, cars are pretty easy to find now but I still don't think bikes would hurt any.

I doubt it would be feasible for a wide number of reasons, but on the off-chance it might, I say +1. A2 bicycles were funny as heck.

If possible, definitely should be added. It'd alleviate the complaints about having to run everywhere (to some extent) and adds a new mode of transportation. There'd be no downside to it if the developers could make it work.

Im fairly certain that the devs cant make custom animations (unless thats changed in the new update). Given a decent looking animation for them, sitting and what not, then I reckon it'd be a cool addition.

+1 if theres animation tools

As said above, we cant make custom animations at this time which prevents us from doing something like bicycles.

This would be awsome and realistc but see the post above 😛

No point in keeping the thread open then. If animation tools are implemented though, seems like it'll be a joyous day indeed. I'll be back then, unless someone beats me to it. 🙂

Please close