Server time: 2019-04-21, 15:10
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 hour, 49 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Sign in to follow this  
Timeremortem

Alcohol drinks and Smokes

Posted (edited)

I miss alcohole.. don't you? No but joke aside.. As much as one can say we should not have bad influence things.. I mean we using guns and shooting people.. It's mature world.. 18+ 

So I would want real food items alcohole.. I don't care if they actually made you drunk.. One can RP that out easy.. But at the moment.. So far to my knowledgh.. Only exist that wierd Beer can.. And The tincture.. That I hear if you actually drink it.. Will kill you.. So yea.. Fun..   

Having smokes to.. I seen people use thermometer or something to simulat it.. Pretend style.. I would want it in the game.. many drink.. Many smoke.. It could be rare luxery items.. But be really nice with actual functions and animations.. Just my thought..

ANy takers? Or feedback? Or is this like uber unecesary and we are to good to have it on our servers? ^^

Edite: Just heard there exist Bottles of Vodka? That's nice but maybe more? What for the whiskey people? or wine people?

Edited by Timeremortem

I mean we basically have these things, Beer is in game, Vodka is in game, Cigarette packets are in game, I'm pretty sure joints were too, obviously they don't have in game effects but the whole point of using them would be to RP out the effects either through voice or in text chat, I mean if you wanna get absolutely smashed before RP'ing drinking a load of alcohol be my guest 👍.

Yeah, it isn't hard to RP drinking alcohol with the vodka bottle, and you can use a blunt to RP smoking. I'd say the devs have bigger plans, but perhaps in the future they can do this too.

No no no, we can murder people on daily basis, but we can't have sex or alcohol in game, that would be immoral, remember there are MINORS here. Will someone think of the children?!

/s

6 hours ago, Roland said:

No no no, we can murder people on daily basis, but we can't have sex or alcohol in game, that would be immoral, remember there are MINORS here. Will someone think of the children?!

/s

HAHAH!!! Alright.. The Gods have spoken I guess. ^^

8 hours ago, Onyx said:

Yeah, it isn't hard to RP drinking alcohol with the vodka bottle, and you can use a blunt to RP smoking. I'd say the devs have bigger plans, but perhaps in the future they can do this too.

I never seen the vodka bottle spawn So until I was told it was in the game It did not exist for me. ANd yes ciggarets items.. but you can't do anything with them.. there's no animation.. No visual.. Just put them in your bag and write '' Get's out a pack of ciggarets and lights one In his mouth '' And be happy.. meaning a pack sorta last forever.. And it asks you yourself to limit yourself through the sheer idea that you would somehow make up that you finished your last smoke.. I'm not talking about roleplay as in what you can and can't emote.. you can emote pretty much whatever.. 

11 hours ago, DaRsnn said:

I mean we basically have these things, Beer is in game, Vodka is in game, Cigarette packets are in game, I'm pretty sure joints were too, obviously they don't have in game effects but the whole point of using them would be to RP out the effects either through voice or in text chat, I mean if you wanna get absolutely smashed before RP'ing drinking a load of alcohol be my guest 👍.

As much as I feel It be fun to drink my self to the void before I roleplay.. I believe some uncertain consequences would befall myself and the one's in my surrounding.. ^^ It's not the after effect.. Just the plain of having a real animation and an item that get's empty or used up with that animation..  Yes vodka bottle works.. but never seen one.. The beer is a obscure wierd item.. And ciggarets and Joints are just items that you can't really do anything with.. Other then pretend RP.. 

In the end it was just an idea.. SOmething I missed.. I feel I would smoke and drink a hell lot more in the apocalypse as long as I am able to find it..  But grabbing a pack of ciggarets and a joint only to have to Glog up the inventory and only so I can write small paragraph saying im smoking it only then to drop the item on the ground the same as I found it.. Don't feel like an attractive feature to me.. But maybe I'm wrong? Anyhow.. THis is for no reason a high Priority on the list of features that should be added. 

We cant do custom animations which limits what we can do with items. As much fun as it would be to take out cigarettes from the pack and snoke them or get drunk of Vodka, its not currently possible with the modtools we have.

Its cool that people enjoy the modded stuff we have but there is a wide misconception that we can do anything we want with mods. Browsing the workshop you quickly notice how limited it is, its retextures, some safezone stuff and weapons pretty much.

9 hours ago, Misho said:

We cant do custom animations which limits what we can do with items. As much fun as it would be to take out cigarettes from the pack and snoke them or get drunk of Vodka, its not currently possible with the modtools we have.

Its cool that people enjoy the modded stuff we have but there is a wide misconception that we can do anything we want with mods. Browsing the workshop you quickly notice how limited it is, its retextures, some safezone stuff and weapons pretty much.

=( Alright.. Sad to hear.. But Is it possible then to add more like just consumable alcholbevarages? I mean it just be modded water bottles more or less?

If the devs have time and aren’t too busy I’m sure we could re-design some cans in game into beer. Make a suggestion in the discord suggestion channel about it  using the template and I’m sure they’ll look at it. 

On 4/4/2019 at 7:25 AM, Roland said:

/s

Thats why you should add only toy guns and no-damage zombies in game. You cant have both, its either rape , toture murder and cannibalism or safe space, toy guns, 0 damage  zombies. Please make up your mind 🤪

I can and already have it planned to add effects to the beer and drugs we have ingame. So I'm sure that will help, as for actual smoking there is a way to do it but I'm not sure how well it actually works tbh.