Server time (UTC): 2019-08-20, 23:42
Sign in to follow this  
Nick Wilde

Build Anywhere Mod?

Build Anywhere Mod ?   

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think adding the Build Anywhere Mod onto the server would be very beneficial. There are some very nice spots that the terrain just doesn't allow you to build on. Let me know what you think

I think I suggested this too a few months ago. It's a good idea. I think that given the nature of the server and its community, abusers wouldn't be too common, and it would allow for much more base diversity.

I couldn't see this go TOO horribly. It also helps pretty up the existing walls, so they look less filled with gaps and spaces. I would expect a few more reports regarding unfairly glitched bases however. It could go both ways, but as mudge said, I doubt there would be many abusers.

This would fix a lot of issues people are having when trying to construct bases or RP hubs. Just imagine the possibilities we would have..

There's an answer to this in the thread a few steps down on the suggestion page, same as it has been for the past 10 times this has been suggested. Use search before posting the same thing over and over again please.