Server time: 2019-04-20, 15:19
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 1 hour, 40 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Stagsview

"Comfort" The Drug of Novigrad

Posted (edited)

Very cool Staggs. Dickstributor Nivek is getting ready to get some big cash.

Edited by AndreyQ

Yes, this is good shit Staggs

Also, for a sight at what true desperation looks like, see the spoiler below:

Spoiler

image.png.80e366040bbc020a50f0155295a3f271.png

Ohh i've been waiting to read about this. Looks like some interesting shit, how many rubbles for one pill? 

Just now, NozzyRP said:

Ohh i've been waiting to read about this. Looks like some interesting shit, how many rubbles for one pill? 

for you baby, free.

We are working at getting this IG as an actual object, stay tuned.

No drugabuse in Chernarus!!

Good looking thread bois

5 minutes ago, PatZ said:

No drugabuse in Chernarus!!

Good looking thread bois

We dont abuse. We heal. 😁

Can someone OD on this drug, if so what happens? Also, can someone have a "bad reaction" like a allergic reaction to it as well, also what happens? Just curious! 😄 (Might make for some interesting RP ... )

2 minutes ago, Brayces said:

Can someone OD on this drug, if so what happens? Also, can someone have a "bad reaction" like a allergic reaction to it as well, also what happens? Just curious! 😄 (Might make for some interesting RP ... )

"You can pretty much overdose on anything"

-Unknown Entity

It really depends on how you wish to roleplay this as a roleplayer. If you wish for your character to have an allergic reaction you can. However this drug mainly is an extremely strong antidepressant. Overdosing on this drug due to a lot of the dangerous chemicals seen in this drug is more than possible. However it would take heavy amounts of it to do so.

Ah, so this is the drug that all the people are coming for treatment for... Looks good! Pls don't drug me.

I love it! So good to have the official lore out there for reference 😄

Posted (edited)

Very interesting stuff 

Edited by MrSalty

3 minutes ago, Stagsview said:

- Snip snop. -

A antidepressant OD is possible, but like you said would take a lot of it to do so! So this is good to know. But people have been known to have allergic reactions to SSRI's as well before. 😄 *EvilThinking.* Hehe, I'm sure a nice dice roll can help solve my concerns if it happens IG... >:) 

9 minutes ago, DrMax said:

Ah, so this is the drug that all the people are coming for treatment for... Looks good! Pls don't drug me.

This is so cool tbh. Glad to hear. We will find you and we will drug you.

Great stuff Staggs!

The drug makes sense and it fits so well for this world. It can also produce many fun things to roleplay with.

Good shit man! Really good idea Staggs!

Posted (edited)

So il be busy dealing with the people who have been taken these drugs lol awesome stuff 🙂 

Edited by Imation11

This looks great! Good stuff man! 

Posted (edited)

If anybody such as @Franny who where in Novigrad after 2 years of outbreak or has just arrived from there wants some more lore details...please DM me. I am happy for people to have IC knowledge of the drug...however I would like people to ask the batteries first for permission 🙂

Edited by Stagsview

I love drugs.

How much do I have to slip into your pocket to get my hands on these for...reasons, Staggs?

Looks really good though.

8 hours ago, Major said:

We are working at getting this IG as an actual object, stay tuned.

Is this going to be an object randomly spawned? Because if people can just randomly stumble across it it kills the value of DB having the capability to make it. If anybody can access it it becomes far less valuable and actually lowers potential RP between groups. My only concern with this.

11 minutes ago, Para said:

Is this going to be an object randomly spawned? Because if people can just randomly stumble across it it kills the value of DB having the capability to make it. If anybody can access it it becomes far less valuable and actually lowers potential RP between groups. My only concern with this.

I agree with that. 

22 minutes ago, Para said:

Double agreed.

I would love to see the item in game but only be spawnable by staff. Nine times out of ten there is ALWAYS staff online that can do it. That or give staggs the ability to spawn it in himself. Hes a legend(Ex-Admin), has literally been every single rank of staff i believe twice, has spent more than three years as a staff member of this community, and is still signed under the staff agreement/TOS. I would trust him whole heartedly. And know for a fact he would never abuse it. But i understand if thats asking a lot.