Server time: 2019-04-18, 17:24
Username

Unable to load into the game

Posted (edited)

Hello,

After updating my game with the 1.02 Stable Branch update whenever I launch my game I get this error below:

745975546_2019-04-0312_45_01-Window.png.4d5aff0050c94ba9da2f33fd999eb798.png

I've tried clicking 'Ignore' but it just closes the game, and if you click 'Retry' the error will still pop up when it relaunches. I've restarting PC as well as re-downloading the game and I get the same error.

Please any help or if others are experiencing this, how did you guys fix it?

Edited by Username

Ok this morning i booted steam up and it received an update to the dayz game..ok cool open the launcher make sure mods and character are selected and then i get an error message saying (below screencap) my question is is there a way to fix the multiple pso optic thing thats causing the problem? if i disable the more guns mod entirely will i still be able to play on the server? or if i do play with it disabled will that result in a strike against me doing something improper? Really hoping I can figure this out the few hours I have ig on the server so far have been greatUntitled.jpg.a83df9e9b72aa8f86a4ce000ca70e63e.jpg

I had same issue, I updated my drivers and it fixed it. 

Hi

Essentially the DayZRP Mod & MoreGunsMod need to be updated first before you can play on the servers I believe

Posted (edited)

I had same issue about a 2 weeks ago, I update my drivers and it was fixed.

It may have something to with @Roland updating the server mods. 

Edited by Falk

Our server requires the MoreGuns mod to function. The server is currently down for weekly maintenance so troubleshooting this is limited. Go ahead and update your drivers as advised above. If the error persists then please respond again so we can continue trouble shooting.

There was an official DayZ update, More weapons mod is broken due to that (I think) the server's down anyway probably updating.

Oh thank you so much for the replies will attempt the above fixes. Apologies in advance for any questions that may seem dumb working with mods is somewhat new to me messed with them a bit on skyrim and mount and blade but very limited lol. Thanks again

I need to join the discord just downloaded it again last night thanks for the reminder