Server time: 2019-04-19, 17:16
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 23 hours, 43 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
GaryCash

86.6 "The Resistance."

Posted (edited)

"Hello.  Do you Copy...  Is this the resistance?  You shot one of my men... You said to contact you here...  Who are you people?  You clearly had us mistaken it appears for something other than what we are..."

The voice crackles over the radio.

Edited by GaryCash

Posted (edited)

"Pinging again... you shot my man... it'll be better if you explain yourself on this before we find you in person...  Who the hell are you guys?  And who are you affiliated with, are their two coalitions formed?  How copy."

The distorted voice fades into static waiting.

Edited by GaryCash

*Hits his PTT*

"This is J, Leader of the Resistance I was the man who shot your guy hit him in the head i think dam is he okay? That was a fucking shot eh... My boy took a hit but hes healing well. You are in danger throwing threats about meeting in person like that. I wont lie we got the wrong people sorry for the shots hope your boys is cool ill being seeing you soon"

*Lets go of his PTT*

The voice said with a guttural distortion that was cold and devoid of emotion.

"Who did you mistake Us for..."

The inhuman sound asked prying... now that it had pulled this other consciousness out from the void.

*Picks up his radio and presses the PTT*

"Well... It doesn't matter who it just matters that the wrong people did not take their punishment i am sorry about your friend again hope he is good. Make sure to watch the skies above!!! we heard some strange buzzing but couldn't put our eyes on it that is one reason we locked out. Keep Safe J out!!."

*Releases his PTT*

The augmented voice just said.

”Stay safe J.”

With nothing else to follow.