Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1, Novaya industrial

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 21:25 2019-04-02

Your in game name: Jackson van Berg

Names of allies involved: @OxeN @SquidProQuo

Name of suspect/s: Jackals

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): X

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): We might have some recordings

So it all started with @OxeN meeting some Jackals at the NWAF. I wasn't there myself but I heard it via the radio. Since we had a meeting with @Mademoiselle @OxeN decided to leave the Jackals alone and started moving to Novaya. They started following @OxeN and @SquidProQuo clearly trying to either bait them to initiate or inititate themselfs. 

Fast forward, @OxeN and @SquidProQuo lost them in the woods and we met @Mademoiselle and had some interesting RP. Since @Mademoiselle is streaming we think the Jackals used that to find us and take us. After we finished the meeting the Jackals walked up and started being very hostile for no reason. Eventually @SassyRP started insulting @OxeN for again, no reason but we decided to leave it and walk off. They followed us and initiated.

They then took us into a house where the BadRP starts. They kept calling @OxeN words like "Sandnigger" and "Terrorist" because his character is from Takistan. They started herassing us more and after I talked back a couple times they beat me up and I rped being injured. After alot of useless insults they decided tot take me into the industrial building where I got some good RP from some of their members. After some good RP I got brought back down and they forced me to sit next to @OxeN. All of their members were there and the RP there was just shit. Alot of people were talking and they started beating eachother too. @SassyRP continued to call @OxeN "nigger" and "terrorist" for literally no reason. I started to be a bit of a dick to get a reaction and after I did I got beat up again and again I rped out my injuries. They told me that if I bigdicked one more time they would kill me, leaving me with no ways to RP in that situation. They then started searching for freq's and one of them asked me "If I talk on that freq, who's gonna respond?". Because I really did not know who was gonna respond I told him "If you talk you will find out". I got sprayed down after saying that.

Invalid execution: I think the execution was invalid, I did not talk shit back and I simply answered to your question.

Ruleplay: Even if somehow my reaction was "big dicking" then they used the rules to execute me. They could of tortured me or did something else, that did not happen.

BadRP: Mostly @SassyRP's RP was horrible, like very horrible. He kept insulting and pointing weapons at us trying to find a reason to kill us. He had no IC reason to be that hostile to us since we were pretty much complying. I also dont really get the fighting while you  had hostages but that might be me. Even though the situation took some time I dont think they had a good IC reason to be that hostile to us. Since they took all of our shit, left some people with no water, protection or bandages I think this situation was purely about gear.

Possible Metagaming: This cannot be proven but im going to put it in here. I have no other explanation for them finding us there then streamsniping @Mademoiselle (if she was streaming)

Im not going to play the "back and forth" game in this report. I will only respond if staff asks me to.

Edited by Jackfish

Hope Pisces POV:

Unfortunately I cannot bring up who watches my stream via VOD but I was streaming - yes. And there is no way they could've used the discord to know since they're not apart of it.

image.png.15dbbc1c1ed9af8d8390e5623d4ec755.png

At the end of this video, a shot also lands next to us for some odd reason (I highlighted this since last time my VOD expired for evidence purposes)

POV:

Went to meet D7 because apparently my group have a bounty on our heads, negotiated that only I was involved. D7 said Jackals were behind them or something, I was told to write a form and then whilst we were leaving a megaphone initiation is done by the Jackals. i'm told to leave. That's all I can really give you.

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
20:55:56 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan"  into  with MeleeFist_Heavy
20:55:58 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan"  into Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
20:56:11 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Charles Hackett"  into Torso with MeleeBrassKnuckles_Heavy
20:56:12 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Charles Hackett"  into Head with MeleeBrassKnuckles
20:58:56 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov"  into Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
20:58:57 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov"  into Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:19:27 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan"  into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:19:48 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan"  into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:19:50 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan"  into Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:19:50 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan"  into  with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:19:51 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan"  into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
21:19:53 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan"  into  with MeleeFist
21:19:53 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Sassy Sullivan"  into  with Dummy_Light

21:26:29 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Joe Dewski"  into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 1.65563 meters 
21:26:29 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Joe Dewski"  into Lungs with Bullet_556x45 from 1.65563 meters 
21:26:29 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Joe Dewski"  into Heart with Bullet_556x45 from 1.65563 meters 
21:26:29 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Joe Dewski"  into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 1.65563 meters 
21:26:29 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  hit by Player "Joe Dewski"  into Lungs with Bullet_556x45 from 1.65563 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
21:26:29 | Player "Jackson van Berg"  killed by Player "Joe Dewski"  with M16A4

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
19:44:00 | Player "Jackson van Berg" is connected 
-KILLED-
21:31:51 | Player "Jackson van Berg" has been disconnected

20:12:01 | Player "Sassy Sullivan" is connected 
-STILL IN GAME-

19:59:38 | Player "Joe Dewski" is connected 
21:27:43 | Player "Joe Dewski" has been disconnected
21:28:10 | Player "Joe Dewski" is connected 
-STILL IN GAME-

19:00:14 | Player "Dr Rajeet Chakravarthy" is connected 
21:46:02 | Player "Dr Rajeet Chakravarthy" has been disconnected

19:28:20 | Player "Zaahid el Noor" is connected 
-STILL IN GAME-

20:46:10 | Player "Dr Puncture Smith" is connected 
-STILL IN GAME-

20:45:04 | Player "Yegor Krasnov" is connected 
-STILL IN GAME-

19:41:11 | Player "Richard Watson" is connected 
-STILL IN GAME-

20:16:49 | Player "Jamell Antoinette" is connected 
-STILL IN GAME-

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
20:36:09 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Smiles at the man and looks at his own weapon*
20:36:25 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *cleans the sight of his weapon with a rag*
20:37:01 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Looks very calm while he puts away his rag and looks at the floor*
20:37:29 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Slowly takes out a box of cigars*
20:37:40 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *opens it and takes one out*
20:37:48 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *looks at the man while he closes the box and puts it away*
20:38:02 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *cuts the back of the cigar and puts it in his mouth*
20:38:09 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *lights the cigar*
20:38:19 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Blows the smoke in the mans direction*
20:38:38 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Grins*
20:38:58 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *holds his weapon in one hand while taking out a can with his othe*
20:39:01 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *opens the can*
20:39:38 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *slowly takes out his sunglasses and puts them on*
20:40:00 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *slowly lays his index finger on his earpiece*
20:40:07 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *listens to the radio*
20:41:04 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Looks at him with a stright face*
20:41:54 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Smokes and blows the smoke in the mans direction*
20:44:23 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *throws the cigar on the floor*
20:44:29 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *puts his boot on the cigar and crushes it*
20:50:05 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *takes out his shotgun and lays it down*
20:50:14 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *throws his radio on the floor*
20:51:37 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Leans back and crosses his arms*
20:52:14 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Shakes his head*
20:52:21 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Lays his vest down*
20:52:30 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *lays his backpack down*
20:53:37 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Crosses his arms again*
20:53:44 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Leans against the wall*
20:56:20 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Spits out blood*
20:57:22 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Spits out some more blood*
21:01:14 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *looks at him*
21:02:13 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Stares forward*
21:08:54 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Wipes some blood off his face*
21:15:51 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Leans back*
21:15:57 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Stares forward*
21:17:29 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Leans forward*
21:19:15 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): //go ahead
21:20:27 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *His face is covered in blood and it drips on the backpack infront of him*
21:22:28 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Closes his nose with his thumb and his index finger, trying to stop the bleeding*
21:25:35 | Chat("Jackson van Berg"): *Slowly nods his head*

20:39:21 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): Does anyone have a knife
20:55:16 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): *Pats down Rajeet for a radio* //Do I find one?
20:55:27 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): *Would take the radio*
20:55:41 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): *Pats down the man in blue for a radio* //Do I find one?
20:55:52 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): *Would take the radio*
21:08:49 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): //Permission to perma scar Rajeet?
21:09:01 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): //On the arm?
21:09:40 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): *Would grab Rajeet by the arm and roll his sleeve*
21:09:59 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): *Would stick the knife into right arm*
21:10:19 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): *Would carve a line*
21:10:46 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): *Would keep carving the line but fucks up and cuts a bit deep*
21:11:00 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): *Would finish the W*
21:11:32 | Chat("Joe Dewski"): *Would wrap the rag around the wounded area*

20:53:55 | Chat("Dr Rajeet Chakravarthy"): /lagged out
20:55:22 | Chat("Dr Rajeet Chakravarthy"): //yes
21:08:56 | Chat("Dr Rajeet Chakravarthy"): //where at?
21:09:05 | Chat("Dr Rajeet Chakravarthy"): //go for it my man

20:12:31 | Chat("Zaahid el Noor"): // sorry dieing of laughter
20:47:20 | Chat("Zaahid el Noor"): // NO
20:47:49 | Chat("Zaahid el Noor"): //DID U WRITE
20:53:03 | Chat("Zaahid el Noor"): // I DROPPED IT
20:53:15 | Chat("Zaahid el Noor"): // must have had 2 was muted
20:56:30 | Chat("Zaahid el Noor"): *pats him on the back*
21:19:47 | Chat("Zaahid el Noor"): *grips his wound*
21:30:20 | Chat("Zaahid el Noor"): // yes

21:01:49 | Chat("Dr Puncture Smith"): *Itches nose*
21:30:00 | Chat("Dr Puncture Smith"): *Searches hostage for an armband* // do i find one
21:30:24 | Chat("Dr Puncture Smith"): // drop it

20:56:50 | Chat("Yegor Krasnov"): //you dont die in cuffs
20:56:56 | Chat("Yegor Krasnov"): //from restart
20:56:59 | Chat("Yegor Krasnov"): //devs fixed that

Calling in:

@Dew, @SassyRP, @Viking, @Shroud, @Puncture, @Jasper and @SquidProQuo

For their full and detailed PoV. Along with any other unedited evidence that they may have of this situation. Please also list all of your allies that were involved. 

Dr Rajeet Chakravarthy POV:

I met up with @OxeN at NWAF where we ran into one of the jackals and talked to him for a bit. We then said goodbye so we could go to a meeting but the jackal kept following us and one other showed up and it was starting to become clear they wanted to initiate. We split up and lost them in the woods around the NWAF. We heard they went down to the tents at NWAF, but to be safe I looped around the airfield and headed down  to the industrial area east of novaya and went north a bit before heading back west around novaya to get to the meeting spot.

I arrived and spoke with Zaahid and Dr. Hope for a minute or so before heading off. The Jackals showed up and initiated and I complied. I RPed with them for a bit, Joe Dewski scarred my arm, I got punched and cut a couple times and then they let me go. I was released before Jackfish was executed so I don't know what happened there.

I had no food/no knife when I was released and I was on yellow food. I think someone asked if any of the hostages needed food but there was a lot going on at once/tons of people talking over each other and I didn't end up getting any. 

Posted (edited)

Yikes. Your boy really cannot catch a break with these reports lately. Let's get to it I guess.

Jamell Antoinette POV: I was in the woods near NWAF and was informed that they were chasing down some indian doctor fellow accompanied by one or two others. They ran from us and got lost in the woods which made us or at least me suspect they might've been The Corproration as they ran from us like they had good cause to do so and had a doctor with them, which matched the IC motives that the corporation might have. We tracked them heading towards Novaya direction but lost immediate contact with them and thus regrouped at Bash and then headed into Novaya to look for them, to no avail. We then got everyone some water as most of  us were nearly dying of thirst and then patrolled the Northern Highway for a bit. Myself having nothing but an AWM and nothing for close range stayed away from the main road and up elevated on the hill in case a firefight broke out. 

I then scope in on Topolinki from my elevated position and see several people, one of whom was wearing a doctors coat and matched @Dew's description of the man he called "Rakesh" and I called it out to the boys over the radio and they moved in. 

They then handle the bulk of the hostage RP from then on, apparently splitting the hostages and letting Dr. Hope leave, and I entered the double green house that contained the captured @OxeN and @Jackfish. I begin questioning them and am immediatley back talked to by Jackfish. @Hollows and I believe @BobbySullivan beat him for talking to me in a shitty way and we informed him that further beatings wouldn't occur, i'd probably just shoot him next time he mouthed off at us. We proceed to interrogate them and I not really being able to understand Zaahir's accent, leave the house to go talk to the other hostages so as to get as much RP in as I could as it had been a pretty dry past two days for us as a group. 

I then speak with Dr Rakeesh or whatever, I think his forum name was @SquidProQuo on the forums. Anyways myself and @Viking try and shift gears of RP with him and instead try and have a more humorous interrogation with him which we think worked, as we both thought it was pretty funny. 

After that I can hear @Jackfish again mouthing off for apparently the THIRD TIME after being warned not to do so and being given another chance AGAIN and being beaten AGAIN. 

I then go and confront @OxeN with the information on his name that @SquidProQuo gave me regarding his name back in the green house. We then decide this has been going on a tad long and want to wrap it up soon. I leave to head up the hill and see if I could see any potential enemies approaching the compound and hear a bunch of shots from inside. 

@Dew had apparently gone to hit @Jackfish for mouthing off A FOURTH TIME but was bugged and had a gun in his hands that he could not see and accidentally killed him. Now personally I would have just purposefully killed @Jackfish here as he had been given so many chances to NOT mouth off to the point where I would consider it NVFL. He continued time and time again to recieve beatings and instructions not to do so or it would result in his death, and yet here we are, him dying after the fourth incident. 

I'd almost argue we were too lenient with him. But that's just me. 

3 hours ago, Jackfish said:

Invalid execution: I think the execution was invalid, I did not talk shit back and I simply answered to your question.

@Jackfish can you please explain from your point of view how you could at all be confused or not one hundred and ten percent clear on someone telling you that if you continue to mouth of you would die? And if you're not confused on that, why are we even in this report for that? How is that ruleplay? Please do explain as i'm honestly disappointed and a touch confused as to why you felt a report was necessary for this situation at all. Also, how do you explain the previous THREE TIMES you did give attitude and talk shit back? How do you not consider snapping at @Dew and saying that if he wanted to know what frequency you were on he should "GO AHEAD AND CHECK IT YOURSELF" 

Regardless Dew told you, and I told @OxeN when he asked that this was an accident and a bug, as Dew meant to go for a fourth beating instead of killing you, but honestly if it were me in his shoes I would have executed you there and felt perfectly vindicated in doing so. 

Ruleplay: Even if somehow my reaction was "big dicking" then they used the rules to execute me. They could of tortured me or did something else, that did not happen.

You must have missed the part where we told you FOUR TIMES not to continue to do so and beat you literally every time. THERES EVEN EMOTES OF YOU REACTING TO OUR TORTURE AND BEATINGS. You're saying that we didn't beat you four times? No. Ruleplay could MAYBE just MAYBE be argued if we did you in the first time you fucked up, but we didn't we, we were lenient as fuck with you. 

BadRP: Mostly @SassyRP's RP was horrible, like very horrible. He kept insulting and pointing weapons at us trying to find a reason to kill us. He had no IC reason to be that hostile to us since we were pretty much complying. I also dont really get the fighting while you  had hostages but that might be me. Even though the situation took some time I dont think they had a good IC reason to be that hostile to us. Since they took all of our shit, left some people with no water, protection or bandages I think this situation was purely about gear.

We were infighting as our characters are a diverse cast that do not like when people use certain slurs around us. You can find it bad if you like, personally I find it not only realistic and staying true to our individual characters and not going by a hive mind, but I think it's a little alleviating of tension for the hostages as well. And as I said, we did not have any way of knowing if you were corporation or not who we have every reason to be VERY HOSTILE towards, so while I had no reason to be hostile to Jackfish, I had reason to be hostile to potential corporation.  The situation was very far from gear based, but you are free to pursue whatever unfounded narrative you like. Whatever suits you I guess. 

Possible Metagaming: This cannot be proven but im going to put it in here. I have no other explanation for them finding us there then streamsniping @Mademoiselle (if she was streaming)

Yikes. You have no way of proving something that honestly makes little sense seeing as you literally ran from us less than 500KM away from where we chased you? And you felt the need to include this? That's a little tragic my man. 

@Pontiff If it pleases the court I'd like to push for a counter report here for NVFL and False Report. 

NVFL: I truly think that if you're told four seperate times and beaten and given additional chances every single time and threatened with death, and you CONTINUE TO DO THE EXACT SAME THING JUST MINUTES LATER every single time, that's just blatant NVFL. You're told you're going to die for doing something in a hostage situation. Why on Earth would you continue to do the exact. Same. Thing. 

It's illogical and honestly took me out of the experience a little each time he did it. 

False Report: As shown by him slapping Metagaming onto the report, he's really just trying to throw everything at the wall and see if something sticks. There's not only zero way to prove this, but zero justification for it being in the report itself aside from trying to see if he can really stack on the warning points here. We chased them so close to where I spotted them, the fact that he allegedly thinks there "Must have been metagaming" is absurd and a blatant falsehood in an effort to get us points. It's honestly offensive. Here's a map to illustrate just how far they ran from our original interaction with them. Also no, I do not have video evidence of the situation. 

Spoiler

map.png.cf15abd8ef1192081823e3c75cabff41.png

Edited by Jasper

Posted (edited)

To start of it really worries me that @Jasper has no idea what some of his group members did wrong. But like I said, I will not go back and forth. And I will not explain myself against his false claims. Only if staff asks me to.

I would like to drop the Invalid execution, after talking with @Dew I heard he did not want to shoot me but he had the bug where he has a weapon in his hand even though he cant see it.

I would also like to drop the ruleplay because the execution was a accident

I would like to still push BadRP since in my eyes calling people "sandnigger" etc. non stop and without a good reason is not good RP.

I would still like to push metagaming since the screenshot provided by @Jasper is fake. The first meeting was not at bash but at the southern barracks from where they followed @OxeN and @SquidProQuo and eventually lost them in the woods and we heard they started shooting at tents when we were already at the industrial compound.

- Jack

Edited by Jackfish

1 minute ago, Jackfish said:

I would still like to push metagaming since the screenshot provided by @Jasper is fake. The first meeting was not at bash but at the southern barracks from where they followed @OxeN and @SquidProQuo and eventually lost them in the woods and we heard they started shooting at tents when we were already at the industrial compound.

- Jack

Fake? My MS paint drawing on an Izurvive map is fake? No. You were last sighted near Bash. We went from there. You also do realize the one streaming themselves has even said that they strongly doubt we metagamed right? Whatever my friend, like I said, go with whatever narrative suits your fancy, doesn't make the facts of the situation any less true. 

My PoV: So i get on and hear that @Dew met some that he called Rakeesh (IDK the doctor dude) I get super confused on where they say to go to catch up with them and I go the wrong way from Topolinki, I look at my map and see that Topolinki was actually to the left not the right so I get to the party kinda late. When I get there I go to the set of hostages that has the doctor with them. I mostly run back and forth between the two groups of hostages, not even knowing we had @Jackfish hostage until they brought him over to the rest of the hostages. While we're talking to the hostages, someone says a racial term, and my character being black calls them out on it and tries to beat their ass. That is the infighting that you saw. I'm honestly really surprised that view the fighting as BadRP since it makes actual in-character sense that a black guy wouldn't like a white guy saying the n-word... I don't think I did much more but it was a long situation soooo if I missed something ask me about it.

"To begin with, my character is a racist. What I explain below was said IC and, in my eyes, bearing in mind my characters racism and ignorance, completely in context. Jackfish is taken to the construction site where he is isolated and RP'd with by @Dustup and someone else (not sure who it was) from what i understand and then is brought downstairs to where the doctor and @OxeN were. I see him standing away from them and I tell him something along the lines of "Go and sit next to your sand n word of a friend" he then says to me "shut your ff" and cuts out so i start hitting him and say "nigga keep chatting shit" he then RP's out being injured and goes next to his friends. I then explain to one of my group (I can't remember who) that @OxeNis a terrorist and @Jackfish is a terrorist bodyguard. A zombie then runs in and causes a quick distraction which is taken care of with some accidental friendly fire and we resume talking to the hostages. I then tell my group that I can assist and while I am doing this one of the hostages is talking over me so I say something along the lines of "shut up you Paki" as the character the person i said it to is a middle eastern character i  then ask @OxeN where in takistan he is from and after not knowing where that is I say to @OxeN something along the lines of "where is that nigga?" after we figure out some geography I say that he is probably a terrorist given the area he says then after some more talking from @OxeN I say that I sense some bullshit, some more conversation is had, @Dew comes back and I think @Jackfish asks for something to drink and the RP continues. Bear in mind that this "excessive use of slurs" was over about a 5 minute period. one or two others may have used the term "sand-n word" over this period but again this was once or twice from memory and then one of our group is overheard by another of our members using the term "n word" and thinks it is directed to him so a fistfight starts between them as he is black IC.

As for the meta gaming accusations this is false and I think you know you are grasping at straws at this point, even @Mademoiselle (who was not with us) confirmed in her POV that you guys told her we were following you. We got told IC over the radio about @Dewrunning after people, the IC info we got eventually is that you headed towards novaya and/or bash but in the trees, but we had 1 or two at bash that confirmed you never made it there (but there were 2 others there). some of the group goes down to tents to check and then we run back up and regroup at Bash before trying to figure out where you may have gone since it hasn't been that long since our guys briefly lost eyes on you and head out to get water for some of the group and to check areas along highway. As proof of this, @Dustup had gone the further east  east to see if you had changed directions and gone that way, and during our patrol we get word that someone wearing the same thing as who @Dew had described was sighted at topolniki. Because of @Dustup having gone in a more eastern direction I believe he was the last to arrive and I see that he is actually the "sketchy guy" at the well in @Mademoiselle 's video, which was after we had let her go. @Dustup was with us at the airfield and Bash so if we were meta gaming why would he have gone so far east that after getting the info about Topolniki, he passed @Mademoiselle on the way to us AFTER we let her go?

Staff, after reading Sassy's reply I can see he left alot of the full story out. He only explained what happened in the construction building and not what happened before that. 

I would love to see some video evidence since I am pretty sure the story is getting twisted by the accused.

12 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

Staff, after reading Sassy's reply I can see he left alot of the full story out. He only explained what happened in the construction building and not what happened before that. 

I would love to see some video evidence since I am pretty sure the story is getting twisted by the accused.

Unfortunately I don’t think any of us have any, but I too would like to see some if anyone has any, namely the parts where the OP blatantly NVFL’d  as well as parts where Sassy was roleplaying to vindicate him of any wrong doing as otherwise this report becomes pretty null on both sides and a big waste of time on mine and @Jackfish‘s part. 

@Dew and @Puncture will be Temp Banned until they provide their POVs of this situation and provide any other evidence that they may have of the situation. 

Puncture POV

Showed up after everyone was already taken, Didnt know what was going on or why we took them so I just stood in the back for most of the time. After we were getting ready to leave @Jackfish dies then we release the remaining hostages.

@Puncture

Thank you for posting your POV, please keep an eye on this report in case there are more questions for you. Your temp ban has been lifted.

Joe Dewski POV:

I was at NWAF north of south barracks when I ran into Rakish and whoever he was with. I rped Rakesh and his buddies for a bit and they were going to go to Novya, and I was headed there anyways so I started to go with them. As we went farther north @Shroud appeared and that threw them off so began running. I tried asking them what was going on but they continued running so Shroud and I decided to chase. We followed them to the tree around Bash and lost them. We decided to go towards Novya looking for them and I believe @Jasper spotted them by Toplinki. After that we rallied up and initiated on everyone there, and let go those who we had no problems with. I was dealing with 3 other hostages so I can't really speak on anything that happened with @Jackfish. Towards the end of the situation I decided to take over the hostage RP with Jack and Oxen, I accidentally killed JackFish during this do to a bug. I already spoke with JackFish OOC about it and he was fine. 

Other than that I have nothing to add.

@Dew

Thank you for posting your POV. Please keep and eye on this report in case there are any other questions that we might have. Your Temp Ban has been lifted. 

Shroud POV: I meet up with dew while he following three guys heading towards novaya/bash area, i then am the only one following and break off near bash but keep in mind where they are going, we then go down where we think they went and eventually find them and initiate, after taking them we roleplay for a bit and let a couple go and finish the RP after jackfish is killed.

@Jackfish Do you have any video evidence of the situation. You state that your guys might have some. Can you please check and let us know, if you have some or them please post it.

@Jasper I see you stated that you have no video evidence. Could you check with all of your guys who were involved to see if they have any and if so post it. 

31 minutes ago, RandyRP said:

@Jackfish Do you have any video evidence of the situation. You state that your guys might have some. Can you please check and let us know, if you have some or them please post it.

@Jasper I see you stated that you have no video evidence. Could you check with all of your guys who were involved to see if they have any and if so post it. 

Nobody has any. just asked. 

Pretty sure @OxeN has some video evidence.

@OxeN Please post your full POV of the situation and any video evidence you may have.

Posted (edited)

POV: met with some Jackal at nwaf while we were heading towards novaya. He started speaking like an Indian since @SquidProQuo was playing an indian character we spoke for some time and it was all fun and games, then one of their boys pulled up so we dipped knowing very well that we were about to get robbed. 

We loose them in the forest and head into novaya. I get informed 5 minutes after we loose them that they are shooting people at tents so i figured they gave up the search anyways we meet with @Mademoiselle and spoke for like 5 minutes then all the sudden i get informed that the Jackals are all the sudden legging it from tents to novaya which to me is obvious stream sniping but is also impossible to prove so whatever. We start leaving and are initiated upon we comply and are taken hostage by Jackals in a green house. 

After some interrogating i am brought to the industrial building where the rest of the hostages are. someone asks who would respond if they said something on our frequency @Jackfish replied "Check for yourself" and was shot dead. they interrogate me further and then they let me go. 

// END OF POV

i have no video evidence unfortunately.

Edited by OxeN

Verdict:

Jackels - BadRP/Metagaming - Inconclusive

@Jackfish - NVFL/False Report - Inconclusive

Explanation:

To shortly summarize the situation. Some of D7 ran into the Jackels at NWAF. D7 ended up leaving because they had a meeting with @Mademoiselle. When the Jackels start to follow some of the D7 members. D7 ends up loosing the members and makes it to their meeting. They are having their meeting when the Jackels initiate on everyone inside the construction compound. They comply to see where the RP will go. They let @Mademoiselle go and they continue RP with the hostages until @Jackfish is executed.

Moving onto the Rulebreaks that are in question here. Without significant evidence to show the BadRP and Metagaming we can not move forward with any punishment for this. Next we will talk about the counter report for NVFL and False Report. With out video evidence showing how @Jackfish was acting during the hostage situation we can't say he is guilty of NVFL. The same goes for the False Report. There is no evidence that shows the things he said were false or the things he said were true. 

The rules that support this are:

• 3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.
  • 3.5 Metagaming is an situation where Out Of Character information is transferred in game and changed into In Character information, despite there being no realistic way of characters gaining this information. For example, your character knowing someones name because you used the games "Check pulse" feature, or you sharing information after your character has died, is unconscious, surrendering (F2 animation), handcuffed or have had your radio taken away.

Before I close out I would like to make a few suggestions. When there are reports that involve things like BadRP, Metagaming, and NVFL and the staff team won't be able to tell form the logs if any of that happened please make sure there is video or pictures for us to view and judge the roleplay that took place. This will help us figure out what rulebreaks happened that we can't see in the logs. 

Outcome:

Jackels - BadRP/Metagaming - Inconclusive - No Action Taken

@Jackfish - NVFL/False Report - Inconclusive - No Action Taken

Signed by: @Onyx, @Phoenix, & @RandyRP