Server time: 2017-10-22, 00:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest hellboy1364

leaving

Guest hellboy1364   
Guest hellboy1364

i guess the the whitelist is too strict beacuse i did everything they said. i thoguht i got rejected beacuse my story or background was bad but thy told me my english doesn't make sense.I wrote good english man barely any spellings errors and what does my english have to do with the game? aren't you mostly going to talk in mic?admin everyone diffrent in the english skill and you shouldn't turn an app for that? and last im from state of californai in america i don't how they do it over at sweden but you shouldn't turn down a app beacuse of that.bye maybe ill try again

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Sorry to hear that, to be honest I don't know either but it's a good reason, I hope. Bye...

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

i guess the the whitelist is too strict beacuse i did everything they said. i thoguht i got rejected beacuse my story or background was bad but thy told me my english doesn't make sense.I wrote good english man barely any spellings errors and what does my english have to do with the game? aren't you mostly going to talk in mic?admin everyone diffrent in the english skill and you shouldn't turn an app for that? and last im from state of californai in america i don't how they do it over at sweden but you shouldn't turn down a app beacuse of that.bye maybe ill try again

I can see why they told you your English doesn't make sense; perhaps, type in MS Word. Send it to a friend that knows good English, have him correct it, and try again later.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

The forum is a large part of DayZRP also. Through your time here you would have most likely contributed, in some shape or form, to the forums. Threads with bad English are hard to read and understand. The admins don't want to spend their time trying to decipher your post instead of doing important things.

type in MS Word. Send it to a friend that knows good English, have him correct it, and try again later.

Try this also.

Guest hellboy1364   
Guest hellboy1364

but what im sayingis that im still an english learner. i understnad english good just still have trouble writting. so just for that i can't get accepted. i feel like that's discrimanation for all the people that want to play but got trouble in english

DORNER    0

If youre from california youre either EXTREMELY young or all your teachers fave failed you.

If you were from a country where english wasnt the first language you would have an excuse.

Guest hellboy1364   
Guest hellboy1364

im californai now but i was originally from mexico primary language is spanish

plus im not a good typer

Guest hellboy1364   
Guest hellboy1364

maybe ill try again, but why would i want to join this if all they care about is how you spell and your english grammer?

Bogdan    0

That isn't all they care about otherwise the application wouldn't have any fields other than something along the lines of , "Character bio".

Sky    1

The slight emphasis on comprehension skills is for a number of reasons. Mainly, being able to conduct yourself on the forums (specifically in reports) is crucial to being a part of this community. You don't have to be a book author or anything, but a semi-competent level is definitely required.

Reacher    2

Plus, with 200 whitelist applications on average, the Admin need to be selective when it comes to reviews and accepting.