Server time: 2017-10-19, 03:49
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grumby

Anybody know what happened at CDCR camp?

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

I was there but lagged out, when I logged back in the firefight was over. The survivors won. That is all I know. It was on S2 an hour or 2 ago. The King of Uganda died.

Anybody know what happened? Who was attacking etc.

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Well if Mex was involved it must have been CLF, I'm just glad I left when I did. There has been quite a few gun fights there.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

All I know was they started hovering over the castle for a while and dropped some people off.

Than some fool looking for fights opened fire on them. They returned fire on the whole camp so we fought back.

The parts I was there for I enjoyed.

Toorrik    4

All I know was they started hovering over the castle for a while and dropped some people off.

Than some fool looking for fights opened fire on them. They returned fire on the whole camp so we fought back.

The parts I was there for I enjoyed.

They hovered over the castle so we told all the Survivors to hide and extinguish the flares. A few of us headed up the mountain to hide and about 5 mins later, Two of the CLF (?) crew headed up to the castle and asked the guys hiding in there "Why you shoot helicopter" We told them we didn't but they opened fire. After that every survivor in the camp proceeded to take up arms and opened fire on the Heli and the castle. It was a intense 20min Fire fight.

Its still unknown if the survivors did open fire on the heli, and if they did, which one of them did.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

I think it was the guy that was calling everyone racist. I met him in Prigodorki on his way there. From what I heard he was there all day looking for a fight.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Basically you have some retards going to your little campsite trying to stir shit.

Toorrik    4

Basically you have some retards going to your little campsite trying to stir shit.

We're the new Trade post it seems.

Its a real shame a few people ruin it. Yesterday we had a good 10 people at base role playing properly, and giving loot away as well as asking for help.

Its a shame when people ruin it.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

We're the new Trade post it seems.

Its a real shame a few people ruin it. Yesterday we had a good 10 people at base role playing properly, and giving loot away as well as asking for help.

Its a shame when people ruin it.

Yeah especially Isaac :P

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

But now they are separated amongst Chernarus

KingAlmond    0

Maybe you guys should hire mercs ,or get a better security system?

Like, actually pat down people(full inventory search) and have patrols going around Zub Castle looking for sketchy individuals.

Like, actually pat down people(full inventory search) and have patrols going around Zub Castle looking for sketchy individuals.

*COUGH* *COUGH*

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

*COUGH* *COUGH*

Hmmm would this involve a fee? we can provide some American weapons, but most of our supplies we either give out to the public or use our selves

Toorrik    4

*COUGH* *COUGH*

Hmmm would this involve a fee? we can provide some American weapons, but most of our supplies we either give out to the public or use our selves

Id really like some Outside help when it comes to the CDC base. But earlier today we had some guys that wanted to know if we were willing to make a contract. They would bring food to the camp in return for something.

I had to decline them because we are a non profit organisation that gets most of its stuff from donations. So I honestly don't know what we could give in return to a clan that was providing support.

Slute    1

It was an attack by CLF, i was there when it happened. We won though!