Sign in to follow this  
BatokOG

Funeral Parlor

Congrats

Congratz my friends 😄

❤️

Let's have some more dinner parties 😄

About time, congrats.

Been sneaking in and out of this thread for a while, I'm glad you're finally official!

Wishing you all the best of luck with your future development!

Congratulations.

Thanks for the well wishes, looking forward to more good times in Push!

Congratz guys had some great encounters with you all last night.

Posted (edited)

Hi, ran into you guys tonight for some very interesting RP.

The initial meeting was really cool.  It left me wondering the whole time, what is going on here?  Kept me on my toes, which was basically the theme of it the entire interaction.  

There were a lot of intriguing characters here and when you began leading us away from the town, I enjoyed the RP of thinking "where the fuck are we going and what are they going to do.  So thanks, it was a fun session of RP, and it's been a while since I've been robbed for anything so maybe I was getting a little too comfy in Chernarus 🙂

Now I also wanted to leave some small constructive feedback for the interaction, and please don't take this too much to heart because believe me I was laughing quite a bit ooc (even if my character was freaked out).  But once the large group of you began to gather, things got a little too over the top.  Sometimes less is more, and I found there were a couple of moments where people were darting around rather aimlessly and it was a bit distracting (there were also a couple of times when people were standing on each others shoulders which was a bit cringey if I'm being honest.).  Once again, just something to think about as a group with decent size.  Once we were initiated on, I enjoyed the robbery Rp, I wouldn't mind asking why it happened?  I figure it was because you thought we were Chedaki and wanted us to get out, but I'm not 100% sure (not overally important as we were strangers in town and it was what it was).  Once again in the robbery just slow things down a bit.  We weren't going anywhere after that and people were getting a bit border line trollish with their movements.  To a point where one of us asked about it in character and the movements were then amplified more.

Once again I really, really mean it when I say I had some fun, and the above is just my opinion of some possible improvements, as previously seen in posts above, people obviously like what you do, so keep on doing it well.

look forward to running into you again, but perhaps next time we will be 10...and you will be 2 😉 

See below posts for relevant info

**I'm also going to put a disclaimer here that if there was more than one group of people working together here, than the above is a lot more understandable, as that would be a shit show to control.  If it was majority Funeral Parlor than take these observations as you will**

Edited by MR Pussywhipped

16 hours ago, MR Pussywhipped said:

Hi, ran into you guys tonight for some very interesting RP.

The initial meeting was really cool.  It left me wondering the whole time, what is going on here?  Kept me on my toes, which was basically the theme of it the entire interaction.  

There were a lot of intriguing characters here and when you began leading us away from the town, I enjoyed the RP of thinking "where the fuck are we going and what are they going to do.  So thanks, it was a fun session of RP, and it's been a while since I've been robbed for anything so maybe I was getting a little too comfy in Chernarus 🙂

Now I also wanted to leave some small constructive feedback for the interaction, and please don't take this too much to heart because believe me I was laughing quite a bit ooc (even if my character was freaked out).  But once the large group of you began to gather, things got a little too over the top.  Sometimes less is more, and I found there were a couple of moments where people were darting around rather aimlessly and it was a bit distracting (there were also a couple of times when people were standing on each others shoulders which was a bit cringey if I'm being honest.).  Once again, just something to think about as a group with decent size.  Once we were initiated on, I enjoyed the robbery Rp, I wouldn't mind asking why it happened?  I figure it was because you thought we were Chedaki and wanted us to get out, but I'm not 100% sure (not overally important as we were strangers in town and it was what it was).  Once again in the robbery just slow things down a bit.  We weren't going anywhere after that and people were getting a bit border line trollish with their movements.  To a point where one of us asked about it in character and the movements were then amplified more.

Once again I really, really mean it when I say I had some fun, and the above is just my opinion of some possible improvements, as previously seen in posts above, people obviously like what you do, so keep on doing it well.

look forward to running into you again, but perhaps next time we will be 10...and you will be 2 😉 

**I'm also going to put a disclaimer here that if there was more than one group of people working together here, than the above is a lot more understandable, as that would be a shit show to control.  If it was majority Funeral Parlor than take these observations as you will**

I will respond more to this situation when i get home, i do not believe i was there during this situation but i will talk to the others about it, did you happen to remember any names? I will also add that yes there is other  groups that stop by our little home. However i will take what you said and show my friends so if they were involved they know what to improve on.

I really do appreciate your feedback though, seriously it helps us out to improve, i do hope next time you enjoy every part of your encounter.

5 hours ago, Batok said:

I will respond more to this situation when i get home, i do not believe i was there during this situation but i will talk to the others about it, did you happen to remember any names? I will also add that yes there is other  groups that stop by our little home. However i will take what you said and show my friends so if they were involved they know what to improve on.

I really do appreciate your feedback though, seriously it helps us out to improve, i do hope next time you enjoy every part of your encounter.

I'm honestly wondering if a lot of your group wasn't there.  As we ran into some of the people that were there again today and I think they might be part of Asylum?

I think @Lego and @Xehara were there but I'm not sure about anyone else.  And the RP they provided was fun and intriguing.

Anyways if it was multiple groups involved, i can see how it would have been a tough situation to handle. 

@MR Pussywhipped

I was there with Lego but no other FP members were present. The rest were asylum. Lego was the guy in the red and black shirt, I was the other blonde chick. Standing on shoulders would be Asylum people. 

We were invited last minute, no idea why you were robbed to be honest. We were just kind of bystanders, just as lost as you honestly! Hope what RP Lego and I provided was enjoyable, and if not whatever we can do to improve we certainly will.

7 minutes ago, Xehara said:

Well my complete and utter apologies, my feedback for this group is totally null and void.

You two were great and memorable.  I was super intrigued by a lot of what was going on with the trade post and such.

I think I'll mark this down as a situation where a couple of people had a plan that not a whole lot of others knew.

It was chaotic and a bit messy, but that'll happen.

We have finished playing catch up a bit with the roster, thanks for the outpour of interest and welcome to the following people:

@swagcartel3 @PuffDaddyDevin @AFluffyBrick @Saline @Ninjafig @Hiccup121 @JHontz1917 @Xander07 @zsmith1111 @Crazylakotawolf

I enjoyed the encounters we had today, keep up the good work.

Had a great time last night with @Xehara  playing those little games.(and the rest of you all that was there)

I gotta think of more games aside from Survivor. Was fun though!

3 minutes ago, Xehara said:

I gotta think of more games aside from Survivor. Was fun though!

Most definitely most fun was when everyone would vote on Ryan to get the boot. 

Anything by LEGO and batok is a plus one I’m my book, had some fun run ins with your group and hope to see you boys in game more often. I miss y’all 😔

Posted (edited)

Dont think ive ever posted feedback on this group so here we go,

Ive had tons of fun with you guys, especially @Xehara. I hope the story can continue between our groups.

(pls no betrayerino or we will try to killerino your familyrino)

❤️ 

Edited by Jackfish

I love you all! Gotta hop out for IC reasons though now! Keep in contact my bois! Lets play some EFT and shit at some point or more Mordhau. I'm stickin in the discord though if ya don't mind to chill.

group has been archived upon request. PM a mod+ to bring it back.