Server time (UTC): 2019-06-26, 03:11
Sign in to follow this  
Kase

Mac Tíre | Recruiting Available!

@Ouromov - APPLICATION APPROVED

@Sacralegend - APPLICATION APPROVED
@Firemoiselle - APPLICATION APPROVED
@Bounty - APPLICATION APPROVED

Thank you for all coming to George's aid over radio, if it wasn't for you guys today wouldn't have played out the way it did and today has been by far my favourite RP sessions since coming back to DayzRP. Infact I may go as far to say it has been the BEST rp sessions i've ever had on this site and i can't wait for it to continue!

Once again, thank you for making today's long ass RP session the best one I've ever had. All you guys in the group made it very enjoyable and made it possible to find the Dr which Kyle has been eager to find for a long time. I hope and have a very strong feeling our paths will meet again and I'm happy about that as I know it'll be a good one! 

Cons- Nobody offered Kyleone of their swords that he was really fascinated by 😉  HAHAHA

1 hour ago, Saunders said:

Once again, thank you for making today's long ass RP session the best one I've ever had. All you guys in the group made it very enjoyable and made it possible to find the Dr which Kyle has been eager to find for a long time. I hope and have a very strong feeling our paths will meet again and I'm happy about that as I know it'll be a good one! 

Yeah that man was sneaky, I turned my head for one second and he ran off! Luckily I was able to chase him down haha.

Can I join. Im a horse 

@Zorra - APPLICATION APPROVED

@Cracka_tee - APPLICATION APPROVED

@Kilwrathy - APPLICATION APPROVED

Trying to get my hours up! I'll be applying as soon as I do.

Enjoy the roleplay from this group, keep it up.

Hey, I'm not one normally fond of leaving group feedback as I am typically busy but from any and all interactions I've had with the group is overall positive. I really enjoy the group. However, it comes to my attention one of your members disagrees with what happened in game, and is pseudo-slandering the group I am currently apart of. My only recommendation for the group leadership is to ring in people on the forums when they start to cause combustible arguments, and encourage the use of PM's.

Comments like for latter part of this snippet of feedback make us both look bad: 

Please speak to this member if you can, and encourage he/she/them/they's to use the private message system in the future if they intend to utilize this route, as it not only looks back for my group, but yours as well. (From my perspective).

1 hour ago, Hollows said:

Hey, I'm not one normally fond of leaving group feedback as I am typically busy but from any and all interactions I've had with the group is overall positive. I really enjoy the group. However, it comes to my attention one of your members disagrees with what happened in game, and is pseudo-slandering the group I am currently apart of. My only recommendation for the group leadership is to ring in people on the forums when they start to cause combustible arguments, and encourage the use of PM's.

Comments like for latter part of this snippet of feedback make us both look bad: 

Please speak to this member if you can, and encourage he/she/them/they's to use the private message system in the future if they intend to utilize this route, as it not only looks back for my group, but yours as well. (From my perspective).

I will be sure to have a word and discuss the matter, thank you for bringing it to my attention as I haven't been too active on the forums recently.

Had a lot of fun rolling with you boys, made some good friends with this group.

o7 lads. 

I was told of some sort of o7?

Its been a blast, while others nearly fucked shit up for you guys ICly as far as our relations go, you guys always had the best intentions at heart, it’s just a shame my character is too much of a cunt to see that. 😏

best of luck to everyone whatever group you move onto next. 🦍

From Radomir to the Castle rescue with Kendrick, it was great RP'ing with all of you, good luck with whatever you do next.

🙁

Had memorable encounters with you people, sad to see the group go. Best of luck with your next project. o7

/archived 

Best of luck to the people in this group and your future endeavours.

Please contact a Mod if you wish to bring this group back.

Don't see why this was archived, un-archived until group's owner requests for the group to be archived.

Great to see that you boys ain't done yet, welcome back! 🤝

It was a pleasure, my brothers and sisters.

o7

Time for the O7 spam? I think it is. Was amazing meeting all of you people. Made some amazing ooc friends with this group!

O7 Cloí leis an Alfa Mac Tíre