Server time: 2019-04-20, 15:22
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 1 hour, 37 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Kase

Mac Tíre | Recruiting Available!

@TheMrGasMask - APPLICATION APPROVED

@Tasnik - APPLICATION APPROVED

Had lots of fun today hanging out with you guys and getting into that firefight. We'll have to do it again sometime! 🙂

Damn yall just growing the numbers.

11 minutes ago, Lindse said:

Had lots of fun today hanging out with you guys and getting into that firefight. We'll have to do it again sometime! 🙂

Also nice little cameo today while Noah was, yet again, breaking down and getting shot.  

Edited by FireDude

@Cal - APPLICATION APPROVED

[GOAL COMPLETED] - Establish alliances/friendly terms with the locals/natives of Chernarus

1 hour ago, Lindse said:

Just join the damn group already @Lindse. DIVERSITY as Kase would say.

Edited by duxpredator

Had fun running into your guys around Severograd and the RP that followed was suitably tense and interesting; I'm afraid almost none would give me their names to tag, but still good!

6 hours ago, Funiculus said:

Had fun running into your guys around Severograd and the RP that followed was suitably tense and interesting; I'm afraid almost none would give me their names to tag, but still good!

We are a cautious bunch 😉

Where did you get the idea of it being an Irish like group? I’m Irish myself and it’s interesting to see how this is thought of.

1 minute ago, JMZIE said:

Where did you get the idea of it being an Irish like group? I’m Irish myself and it’s interesting to see how this is thought of.

My character is Irish, he felt he wanted to pay homage to his homeland by naming his group based on an Irish name rather than english.

20 hours ago, Kase said:

My character is Irish, he felt he wanted to pay homage to his homeland by naming his group based on an Irish name rather than english.

My character is also Irish, I’m also Irish irl aswell xd