Server and location: S1 Novaya Petrovka High School

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 19:18 GMT 01/04/2019

Your in game name: Dr Hope Pisces

Names of allies involved: Noah McKaine @FireDude

Name of suspect/s: Log will show them falling unconcious

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: 

Basically had some gunshots at Novaya Petrovka, thought it was Noah. Went to help assist him with the infected only to find out that it wasn't and it was two guys on a school building.

We meet two guys there, both american (one mentioning he was a marine etc). Me and Noah talk to these two guys talk to us and one is standing very close to the edge, I warn him to be careful - he (first guy) starts stepping back and forth in a joking manor. His friend (the marine) says "Do a backflip." I roleplay not being impressed and warning him if he puts himself in that position, I won't be picking him up from the pavement. Everyone starts betting ammo on it. But (the marine) says to go down the scaffolding before going to the top of the school, saying "Watch this!" And launching himself off the school building - showing no value of his own life and going unconscious. I didn't assist, I just stared at his unconscious body and kept to my promise. When Noah woke him up, we kept calling him an 'idiot' or 'fucking idiot' before leaving. I logged after, it just completely ruined my mood.

I also emote at the annoyance on my character since she hates when people have no common sense and get themselves hurt.

POV: We ran up on the school building and saw some dude standing on the top of the HS. We joked about him jumping but I told him about when Noah fell off the same building and broke 2 of his ribs. His buddy was down on the ground and told him to 'Do a flip'. We laughed and I offered to trade some Rounds with the guy on the roof. He promptly got down and before we were able to trade I watch the 'Do a flip guy' run to the roof and promptly Jump off. He landed on his feet and passes out. Most of us kinda Ignored it, not giving the guy the time of day. I ran over and Compressed him getting him back up. The dude got up, laughed and stated 'Did you at least get it on video', we all groaned, He then walked away to the base they had build explaining that he could do it 'because he was a Marine'.  The dude kinda leaped off the building without any real RP reason. 

Hit Logs:

18:12:12 | Player "Frank Winters" suffered FallDamage
18:12:13 | Player "Frank Winters" is unconscious
18:12:38 | Player "Frank Winters" regained consciousness

Chat Logs:

18:13:01 | Chat("Dr Hope Pisces"): *She glare at the boy, unamused.*

Connection Logs:

15:28:37 | Player "Frank Winters" is connected
21:28:16 | Player "Frank Winters" has been disconnected

17:29:26 | Player "Dr Hope Pisces" is connected
18:17:28 | Player "Dr Hope Pisces" has been disconnected

17:23:43 | Player "Noah McKaine" is connected
18:23:26 | Player "Noah McKaine" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Mademoiselle - Dr Hope Pisces | POSTED

@FireDude - Noah McKaine | POSTED

@Gopnik22 - Frank Winters | POSTED

For their full detailed POV. Along with any additional evidence that they may have of this situation. Please also list all of your allies that were involved. 

Posted (edited)

I don't deny anything they've said as its the truth but I love how they left out they stole half my Ammunition for my rifle. This pompous attitude and disrespect towards me has been noted and the fact I was flagged for this is simply ridiculous as I do not act silly and rp like that all of the time.But for the being I gotta love how this person took the time out of there own day to ruin mine. so to avoid further issuesand my own time being ruined on the server ill be rping more seriously and avoiding miss hope and her disrespectful friends.

(if further evidence is needed to prove her and her friend stole ammunition off my body please DM me at anytime as I also have a witness of my own who knows they stole the ammo off my body which was roughly Four or six stacks of 20rnds for the sks)

(last I looked I wasn't being killed or robbed either so they basically stole from me without any rp reason)

have a good evening

Edited by Gopnik22

Posted (edited)

Hey man, yeah I was the one who took about 4 stacks of 7.62. I took em cause you were uncon and I was the only one helping you up (Kinda like payment). I dont have a problem with you or anything but for you to speak of Disrespect is quite honestly appalling. I wish that I could have spoken to you OOC about this however I had no idea who you were Ic or OOC. The only way you can learn for your NVFL and BadRp is sadly for a report to go up. I am not trying to ruin your day in any way but I mean common "Did you at least record it". Ive had a good friend of mine get really slammed for this type of behavior. You dont need to 'RP seriously', we were joking the whole time we were Rping, but no one unless drugged would do something like that. I hope you dont harbor any bad feelings twords us or anyone else you meet due to this, I just want you to understand that actions like that ruin good moments, like the one we were having.  Your Rp was great up untill that point and I can tell you could 100% provide a better experience than what we sadly saw today. Also remember you represent your group so please act according to what they expect of you. 

Please actually man,

Have a good evening. 

Edited by FireDude

I’m sorry to say this, but your friend HIGHLY encourged Noah to take the ammunition from you because as he even stated, “Acting like an idiot, he deserves it.” 

In no way did I ever joke about suicide ICly whilst y’all screaming to do backflips and stuff. I told your friend to stay away from the ledge, I was the one who said if you purposely get yourself hurt that I wasn’t helping. Never did I take anything nor touch your character. Hell, I even told Noah to just leave you there unconcious because it was your own damn fault. 

There is a line between joking and just... lack of understanding. Joking is where it’s not to be take seriously. Lack of understanding apparently is when you jump from a high school building saying “Hey look at me!” Then falling unconcious. And as soon as you wake up your question was, “Did anyone record it?” Like it was alright to do that. 

By all means, post what you have, cause I know I’m not guilty of anything in this case. This was all on you and your actions. 

I have nothing left to add. Staff if you need me to answer any questions, just @ me.

26 minutes ago, Gopnik22 said:

-User has been warned for this post-

-User has been warned for this post-

Alright lets cut out the back and forth. Please only post if you have new evidence to add to the report. This is the only warning.

Verdict:

@Gopnik22 - BadRP | NVFL | - Guilty.

Summary

@Mademoiselle and @FireDude meet @Gopnik22 at Novaya high school. After some RP, @Gopnik22 decides to go on top of the high school, before jumping off of the building and knocking himself unconscious, before @FireDude helps him up, whereupon @Gopnik22 shortly leaves.

Onto the rule breaks in this situation. First off, I will address the BadRP. @Gopnik22, in this situation, you decided to launch yourself off of the roof of a building, for no reason, and then proceeded to ask people if they at least got it on video, and you admit yourself that you were acting silly in this situation. Now, onto the NVFL. Jumping off of the school would definitely have a likely chance of killing you, if not crippling you. The fact that you performed this action regardless and showed no care for your characters well being, means you are also guilty of NVFL.

The rule that supports this verdict can be seen below:

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

Before closing the report, I would like to make some suggestions for you, @Gopnik22. First off, you should always be keeping in mind the well being of your character, not jumping off of roofs with no proper RP reason. Furthermore, you should always keep in mind how your character would approach and act when you are playing, as this will help you give and receive a higher standard of RP. Additionally, your attitude in this report has been less than acceptable. Reports are not places to insult or degrade other community members, and you should keep this in mind in the future, considering you have already gotten 5 points for such behaviour.

Outcome:

@Gopnik22 - BadRP | NVFL | Guilty - 5 day ban and 10 points - Character PK'd.

Signed by: @RandyRP, @Zilly & @Onyx w/ notes