Server time (UTC): 2019-08-20, 23:39
Sign in to follow this  
Simatho

The Zombies (OPEN RECRUITEMENT)

The Zombies

zombie.jpg.ffdc9cac5dea69939304af7211ba180c.jpg

Lore

Part 1: The Bite

James was s survivor in Chernarus for as long as he could remember. He had done it all... He had been living in a settlement, had been a murderous bandit and was even part of an army platoon. His new way of life changed forever when one morning, as he was collecting water at a pump, he was attacked by three zombies. He managed to cut the head off the first one, but was then bitten by another one. He crawled to safety under a small nearby cabin. He felt the infection go through his bloodstream and he slowly faded away.

Part 2: The Awakening

James woke up suddenly. He looked around him and clearly, some time had passed since he fell asleep. Oddly enough, he had never felt so good in a long time. Every little sensation was multiplied, and it felt like great. The wind caressing his body felt like the touch of a woman. The lone loon singing felt like an chorus of clerics. The smell of the old cabin reminded him of treasured childhood memories. This was a life he would have dream off. 

James decided to head towards the close town of Kabanino to mingle with locals and share his sentiment. He could see a campfire in the distance with a few figures around it. He slowly approached the campers, but as soon as one of them saw James, he picked up his gun and started shooting at him. James ducked in a bush and hid. The campers quickly dimmed out the fire and left.

Part 3: The Truth

James waited in a the bush for what felt like forever. He noticed a zombie in the nearby field slowly coming towards him. James took his knife out and started sneaking towards it to take it out. As he got close, the zombie turned towards James and instead of letting out a growl, he said :"Hey Brother, fancy meeting you here in this fine night". James stood there, shooked. The zombie noticed his confusion and laugh. "Ahh, you're a fresh one. It feels good right? To be a zombie". James stood there wide eyed. "You're one of us now. If these humans knew that life is so much better after passing away, they would stop shooting at us".

The zombie introduced himself as Jeremiah and told everything there was to know about the life of a zombie, which was pretty much an upgrade from human life. James was a kind man, and decided that everyone needed to understand the joy of being a zombie. He started his mission to convert all human to the cause. "Join the Horde": he screamed.

GOALS

IC:

- Convert as many humans to the zombie cause (0/200)

- Raid settlements to convert as many humans (Ongoing)

- Create a settlement for new zombies to adapt to their new life (Day 720)

- Travel as one horde

OOC:

- Respect all rules

- Provide the best zombie RP

- Provide a new experience to this server

- Redefine the lore with the actions of this group

ROSTER

@Simatho

@Crim

@Nick Wilde

@Castiel

@Vor Lollar

If you want to join the Horde, you must be bit in-game first, and then we can arrange OOCly.

This is not WIP but I am planning on making the thread more pretty in the upcoming days!

Neat idea, but it brings the question: Is this group trying to establish that the lore of zombies is that they retained their intelligence and are still 'human', not infected mindless murder machines?

Or is Jeremiah another group member, and these two are suffering a delusion about the illness they are under?

Posted (edited)

taking hostile roleplay to another level.

Can't wait to get turned into a zombie! Good luck my zombie friends!

April fools you damn fools.

Edited by OxeN

Posted (edited)

This has got to be the most original idea ever made, this better be approved fast af. Also, @Vor Lollar is banned so why is he on the rooster? 

Edited by NozzyRP

1 minute ago, Rover said:

Neat idea, but it brings the question: Is this group trying to establish that the lore of zombies is that they retained their intelligence and are still 'human', not infected mindless murder machines?

Or is Jeremiah another group member, and these two are suffering a delusion about the illness they are under?

We are zombies, the same one you kill everyday. We roleplay like if we were them. 

Jeremiah is a zombie like the others. He will be played by one of the group members.

First off, solid Roster, second off, 2 groups at once? You're efficient.

3rd? Damn I just like your style. 

1 minute ago, OxeN said:

taking hostile roleplay to another level.

Can't wait to get turned into a zombie! Good luck my zombie friends!

Thanks. Your group should be scared!

1 minute ago, NozzyRP said:

This has got to be the most original idea ever made, this better be approved fast af. Also, @Vor Lollar is banned so why is he on the rooster? 

Yes

1 minute ago, Simatho said:

We are zombies, the same one you kill everyday. We roleplay like if we were them. 

Jeremiah is a zombie like the others. He will be played by one of the group members.

I'm just curious if anyone got this approved through a lore master?

I was under the impression from IC experiences and what I was OOCly told the infection has been defined, its just not widely common knowledge, and that its more akin to rabies. They aren't dead, they are 'infected people', not zombies. 

I don't mean to pick it apart, its just.... Yeah. Its certainly a very novel idea.

Just now, Rover said:

-snip-

No worries man. I appreciate feedback.

I was actually just approved as a Loremaster so I can manage this group while still respecting the lore!

The website is having some issues, hence my title doesn't seem to appear as of yet!

This group is a milestone for the lore, and everything we taught we knew, is now changing.

Just now, Simatho said:

No worries man. I appreciate feedback.

I was actually just approved as a Loremaster so I can manage this group while still respecting the lore!

The website is having some issues, hence my title doesn't seem to appear as of yet!

This group is a milestone for the lore, and everything we taught we knew, is now changing.

*thumbs up*

Well there we go then!

It certainly does throw a wrench into the 'known' things, then. Time to stop correcting people when they say zombie instead of infected. 😛

Although, I am really curious how you guys are going to be handling the PVP rules regarding initiating and avoiding KOS as a mindless horde of zombies...

2 minutes ago, Rover said:

-snip-

It will be a challenge, but I have made plans 🙂

ahahhaha wiped u guys in kab today get owned 

I sense whisperer vibes from TWD. Good Luck.

Just now, Stannis said:

-snip-

We will avenge the death of our brothers. Nationality doesn't matter when you are an infected.

Good luck with this!

tumblr_pglpda1NNa1u48cke_540.jpg

Murphy from Z-nation intensifies.  Looks like a brilliant idea to inspire some dread, hope you're planning on going melee instead of firearm zombies, cause that would kinda be a bummer on the premise of the idea.  I can imagine a horde of zombie runners running after you with recorded zombie noises or just acted out ones. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Ouromov said:

-snip-

Yassss. He definitely gave me some inspiration when making this group 🙂 

Sign me right the fuck up

Met you guys in Rogovo the other day and I have to say I was quite disappointed by the encounter. Not only were you guys not responding IG at all but 2 of you tried to RDM for no apparent reason. Maybe next time don't jump straight to PVP the moment you see someone.

Posted (edited)

Welcome @Aeryes to the group. Good to have a Developer on our side :). #teleportation

7 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

-snip-

Hi, I am sorry for your experience. Some of our members are still getting use to our group. With that said, due to the nature of our group, we think it's fine if we take some liberties with the rules.

Also, you did point a weapon towards us and we don't speak human (IC of course haha) so we can't be sure if you were initiating or not.

Edited by Simatho

Good luck with this. Please no borders marked with heads on spikes.

Where is Henry?!  Nah for real goodluck boys, looks genuinly intresting.

3 minutes ago, AlanM said:

-snip-

2 minutes ago, Jaxon said:

-snip-

GRRRAHHEG

That means "thank you guys for your support!" in zombie