Server time: 2019-04-24, 20:58
G19RP

New Management

*Javier presses the PTT while watching one of the previous tenants leaving*

"Wassup guys, the Castle is now under the management of 24th Street. We gave the previous owners two weeks to reach our deal, they told us to fuck off and shot us. They have been evicted, so do not fear. We are now open to the public for a bustling drug and weapons trade. Feel free to stop by. Blessed be the name of John Johnson and us, his greatest followers. May he rest eternally. Again, feel free to stop by and hangout."

*Javier releases the PTT*

*Vitaliy would press his PTT*

SLAVA CHERNARUS! 

SLAVA JOHN JOHNSON!

*He would release the ptt smiling looking over the settlers who are already flocking to the castle*

*Pogo awoken by the sound of the broadcast, grabs his radio and rolls out of bed*

Uh are you talking about our Devils Castle? We are still asleep up here. It’s the middle of the night man.

Y’all are really annoying. 

*Pogo ends the broadcast and goes back to sleep*

*Scot pushes the PTT while walking away from the castle*

Like I said... you don't seem like the management type. This wont last long. See you real soon.

*he releases the PTT laughing at the fact that the new "Manager" didn't notice all the other Revenants sleeping in one of the towers*

Posted (edited)

*A Southern voice comes through the radio And you could tell he was holding in his laughter*

"You fucking wetbacks get on this damn radio braggin about shit like your some god damn badasses, But as far as ive seen yall just wait till the majority of us Good White Folk are Either sleeping or out and about. Then yall wanna come in yelling yalls damn Mexicanese and some shit about that dumb dead bitch John Johnson"

He would lose is composure and let slip a few chuckles"

You stupid fuckin Border Bandits are really only good at a few thing, as you seem to prove over and over, Rapein, Talking shit, And jumpin walls. Have fun feeling like your Tamales are big for a while, But from what i hear, your blood and the blood of your our Esses still stain the concrete of that factory in Noveya"

*He lets lose a few more chuckles and racial slurs before the radio goes silent*

Edited by ZombyOG

6 minutes ago, PogoOG said:

*Ricardo would press his PTT*

uh, nah homie I don't see you up here. If I did I would of popped you in your shit already, and yes we for sure are talking about Devils Castle and yes it is also ours now. Don't worry we will run it correctly now, see you soon maybe. Again all traders that would like to come to the castle and trade feel free it is open to all traders.

*Wong presses down the PTT*

Who's the southern man who's being racist, state your name and affiliation big man

*Releases the PTT*

*Biggsbe picks up radio*

"You god damn wet backs. All you shits do it hell Vato.

Vato this Vato that. Sometimes I wonder if you know any 

other Spanish? Surprise you mother fuckers still kicking 

after all these bullets you been tanking."

*Biggsbe releases PTT*

*The man chimes in again but only for a moment*

"Aww hell dont you or your little Gorditas worry yalls little brains about that, Yall gonna know soon enough who i am and who im with, but for now enjoy your night in a castle pretendin to be princesses. Sleep tight and dont let the chupacabra bite, Ide hate for him to steal my fun"

*Static*

*Elliot would push the PTT as he sat in his bed with his holy Bibe with the words scratched out and replaced with 'John Johnson'*

"All praise our Lord and Non-Savior John Johnson, hollowed be his name!

Here I pray for the son's and daughters of the innocent victims that fell prey to the tyrants of Novaya! Long may his memory and deeds live on! Long live John Johnson! Amen."

*The PTT would release with the sound of Elliot finishing his daily prayers*

*Wong picks up the radio*

Thank you for confirming what I thought Mr. Southern man, have a good night. 

*Releases button, places radio in his pocket before setting off down the highway.*

Posted (edited)

*Collin puts down his coloring book and picks up the radio and hits the PTT*

"So a lil birdy told me that you knock-off Mexicans used to attack Novaya non-stop and fail non-fucking-stop. I heard a Savior the other day say the only thing you will ever be remembered for was being the welcome mat for the factory at Novaya."

"Come to think of it, Pogo was saying the castle is a tad bit boring. He said maybe its time to re-open Novaya and give yall a purpose again: Being the welcome mats to your obvious superiors."

"Me personally tho, I'd rather just die of alcohol poisoning than sit in one place for an extended period of time. But boy from what I heard ain't no one had a good track record against the Saviors in Novaya."

"Especially these rodents."

*Collin takes a second to catch his breath and to put his crayons and coloring book back in his bag. He hits the PTT once more*

"Now to the 'tard worried more about the racism and not so much about the raping stuff, I gotta ask: What in fuck are your priorities? Like when the hell has racism been more of an issue than straight up rape? You seem like the type that'd run into the front of a factory and die for a shit cause. Guess we will be able to find out soon if you are just that type."

"Devils Castle is now condemned, seems a rat infestation has taken over the castle."

"Ah well, I ain't really worth a damn to no one, and my opinion means jack shit. Yall have a good night!"

*Collin starts singing the Star Spangled Banner, releasing the PTT*

Edited by MoodyOG

*Wong sighs and replies one last time*

When was rape every mentioned in this chatter? Not once. 

*Releases the PTT*

*A Southern voice comes through again*

"Excuse me feller, i did insinuate that your Latino friends where rapist among other low life traits."

*Static*

*Wong pushes down the PTT*

I didn't realise someone offering to work for you is raping but alright. 

Have a nice day guys, Aye Vatos I'll come visit some time trade and shit for wars to come.

*Releases PTT*

Posted (edited)

*His voice comes through again*

"Jeeze, i think this guy aint steppin in what im putting down, ill break it down. The Mexicans, Rape and kill people, you know the fucking wanna be thugs whos sayin they are running a trade at that castle now, yea those  Fucks. But by all means go on up and let em tickle your asshole with a Chili Pop."

*Being clearly annoyed he turn off his radio for the night*

Edited by ZombyOG

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, ZombyOG said:

*Billy would listen to the back and forth before holding down his PTT*

"Listen here you dumb motherfucker, these colored Mexican boys are nice people and I would even call them my friends. So if you even try and touch these Mexican folks I will take a weed wacker to the back of your fucking neck you got damn sombitch. I ain't no got damn pussy so I'll tell you my name, my name is Billy fucking Wockhardt and I ain't hard to find so whenever you grow a pair of nuts let me know. Anyways Mr.Jahvier is it okay if me and Clyde come up to the castle and grow some crops? I've been hanging around Novayer Petrovka but if you will allow me to come up there I will be over asap brother.

*Billy would release his PTT*

Edited by ScarRP

*Kevork reaches for his radio and presses his PTT*

"Ah, my boys. You did a great job, J, Ricky, I'm proud of you all. Good job on our newest acquisition, make sure to transfer our equipment there as well so we can set up production once more."

*Kevork lets go of his PTT.*

* Man-man pulls up his radio sitting down on a bench and presses the PTT button. *
Ay, yo!
Listen ese, this is Man-man.
 Ya'll keep talkin' shit boy, ya'll only hiding in that castle when we pull up on you' homie. Ya'll better cierra tu boca, hijos de puta.
This ain't no games dawg, watch your damn mouth. 

* Man-man releases the PTT button. *

*Mikey picks up the radio after going on his morning run around grishino*

"What's up,

You talk the big game so where you guys at?

Racist motherfuckers, come by the castle and i'll knock you out"

*Mikey puts down the radio, puts on a pair of boxing gloves and begins to spar with Alejandro*

Posted (edited)

*Jiri overhears the broadcast and presses his PTT*

"SLAVA JOHN JOHNSON!"

Edited by OxeN

*would press the PTT*

Yo, Biggsbe's still kicking it and talking shit on the radio? 

I guess yesterday we shoulda chopped off his head instead of putting a sword through his chest; you saviors are really hard to kill you know?

Also, slava Jon Johnsson, slayer of pedophiles and war hero. See you at devil's.

*releases PTT*

*Presses PTT*

"Yea somehow I'm still kicking. I don't know how tho. 

Once I've healed ill be coming for you all."

*Releases PTT*

*Liam picks up the radio and pushes down the ptt with his left hand, holding a ciggy and taking an occasional drag with his right. He speaks in his thick Irish accent*

"Well wasn't this a real interesting brag. Have fun with the castle, I heard it's fulla ghosts, shit's fookin' spooky so I bailed, Novaya Factories ghosts are luckily all out the front. Can't wait for us to start a new peaceful life away from the castle. Much love ya wenches, kisses!"

*Makes sarcastic kissy noises into the radio before releasing the PTT and going back to building the factory*