S1 Zelenogorsk military KOS

Server and location: S1 Zelenegorsk Military

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 21:00~

Your in game name: Spencer Grimm

Names of allies involved: Kase Mcilwrath

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Wasnt recording 

Detailed description of the events: Spencer Grimm and Kase Mcilwrath were searching for supplies in the zelenegorsk military area. We find a small horde of zombies and begin to shoot them. After clearing out the small horde, Spencer stands still talking with kase and is killed with one shot to the head. Honestly I'm pretty upset about just being shot with no interaction, Had some one had an issue with shooting my weapon they could have simply spoken with me instead of shooting me. No initiation was ever dropped or communicated to either Spencer Or Kase.

Posted (edited)

Kase's POV: Spencer and I had run into Alpha Company members in Zeleno, I showed them where the water pump was and told them Spencer and I were gonna loot up the military base. We then proceeded to go to said base and looted before a bunch of zombies started swarming so we began to kill them and out of nowhere Spencer is shot in the head by what appears to be a sniper. 0 initiation and so I ran into the closest barracks. At this point I began to record from here since I wanted to get some of it on footage. I thought at first that maybe the person mistook Spencer for a zombie until I saw them began firing at me and again, without any intiation. I began to fire back since at this point it's clear they're a hostile threat and I am trying to avoid being KOS'd. I get a few zombies push into my barracks and I hit the guy a few times with my MP5 before he decides to rush me with a handgun and just gun me down point blank as I had just killed a zombie.

I will be uploading footage as I get it rendered.

Edited by Kase

Logs:

Connection logs:

Spoiler
19:09:39 | Player "Spencer Grimm" is connected
-Dead-

20:25:19 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" is connected 
-Dead-

20:11:18 | Player "Eric Donaldson" is connected
-Dead-

Hit logs:

Spoiler
21:04:12 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" hit by Player "Eric Donaldson" into Torso with Bullet_762x39 from 43.0472 meters 
21:04:12 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" hit by Player "Eric Donaldson" into RightArm with Bullet_762x39 from 43.0472 meters 
21:05:08 | Player "Eric Donaldson" hit by Player "Kase Mcilwrath" into LeftArm with Bullet_9x19 from 40.5443 meters 
21:05:08 | Player "Eric Donaldson" hit by Player "Kase Mcilwrath" into Torso with Bullet_9x19 from 40.5443 meters 
21:07:43 | Player "Eric Donaldson" hit by Player "Kase Mcilwrath" into LeftArm with Bullet_9x19 from 43.3486 meters 
21:07:43 | Player "Eric Donaldson" hit by Player "Kase Mcilwrath" into LeftArm with Bullet_9x19 from 43.3486 meters 
21:08:57 | Player "Eric Donaldson" hit by Player "Kase Mcilwrath" into Torso with Bullet_9x19 from 5.33007 meters 
21:08:57 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" hit by Player "Eric Donaldson" into Torso with Bullet_9x19 from 5.11339 meters 
21:08:57 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" hit by Player "Eric Donaldson" into Head with Bullet_9x19 from 5.11351 meters 

Kill logs:

Spoiler
20:59:13 | Player "Spencer Grimm" killed by Player "Eric Donaldson" with CR-527

21:08:58 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" killed by Player "Eric Donaldson" with CR-75

23:05:11 | Player "Eric Donaldson" killed by Infected

Chat logs:

Spoiler

-None-

Calling in:

@Kase - Kase Mcilwrath:: POSTED

@EriK - Eric Donaldson:

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they may have of this situation. Please also list all of your allies that are involved in this situation if not done already.

@EriK Will be Temp Banned until they provide their full detailed POV.

Oh damm my bad 😕 I was mistaken you guys for another group of cherno russians that stole my car the other day. I have been trying to track them for weeks and I thought you were them. I'm kinda new to this roleplay thing 😞 sorry to ruin the experience 

4 minutes ago, EriK said:

Oh damm my bad 😕 I was mistaken you guys for another group of cherno russians that stole my car the other day. I have been trying to track them for weeks and I thought you were them. I'm kinda new to this roleplay thing 😞 sorry to ruin the experience 

Hello @EriK,

We still require your full and detailed written Point of View (POV) of the situation.

After speaking with the accused on discord via voice. We would like to request a mentorship program for them to be better installed in the Roleplay Community. If GMs approve, we will close the report and have them go under our wing

@EriK, do you confirm that you wish for this report to be dropped ? If you do not, this report will proceed as intended.

A team of Staff Members have looked over this report. 

We will honor the OPs request and close this report. @EriK if this report did continue you could have been found guilty of Invalid Kill - KOS. We suggest that you work with the OP like they offered, so you can further your roleplay experience.

//Closed 

Signed by: @Phoenix, @Pontiff, & @RandyRP