Server time (UTC): 2019-08-23, 01:31
Sign in to follow this  
redsnowwinter

Prison council [Recruiting]

Posted (edited)

image.png.f767593b68b9fe3cb51bdae04c1f53a6.png

barbedwire.png

LORE

Prison Council is a group that wishes to bring peace and prosperity to a land with neither any more. Willing to give it all to create this community and to be able to let all come together where everyone can once again smile. To once again be able to live a normal life and find the heaven within this hell.
---------------------------------------------
It all started as a simple hope, a dream of a delusional man who hoped to bring back order to a world that is now filled with chaos. To be a shining light within the darkness that only seems to cast down it’s ever corrupting shadow over all whoever dares to get too close. He walked through the broken ruins, felt the breath of death too many times to count, and along the way, discovered some who he began to befriend. Those who shared the same beliefs as him as they walked through the lands of hell. Pressing against the continuous hordes as they looked to find a home, looking to begin their settlement.
---------------------------------------------

Once heroic in stature and willing to help any along their way, they pride themselves within the good deeds they committed. Smiling while hungry if it meant they were able to feed a mouth for the day.Though as they pushed against the evil of the world, their senses of justice, morality, and judgement began twisting. Broken described each of them as they faced opposition after opposition. Shedding tears and blood as they found themselves becoming the very things they swore against. Killers, thugs, a bandit who still holds a false belief of hope that once they gain their feet and push their strength against all who oppose them. Maybe then they would ever find the peace they sought after for so long.

Hero.png

barbedwire.png

STORY

Their community and dream of the old world, willing to give it all up to ever see these two things come into fruition. Willing to commit the greatest of sins, to find heaven within the wasteland. These are the people the Prison Council have become, willing to lend a hand, but just as quickly cut it off if it proves to either benefit or sustain their dreams.

“C’mon you are already passing out on me! Geez, here I thought we had a strong one here. Fighting back is against the rules don’t you know? Thought you could just simply do as you wish….TO DESTROY MY DREAMS!! No worries, we got something for that….Alright boys! String em up! Show em what happens when you mess with us!”

The Governor would simply stand and walk back towards his group. Sitting back as his men walked towards the man and slammed him to the ground. Taking a knife as they began to carve him up and skin him alive. His screams filling the walls of the home they were in while the other survivors watched in fear. A young lady and another young man who simply held each other as they watched. “Don’t be scared! This only happens to those who wish to destroy our chance of having a normal life again...you wouldn’t do that would you?” The Governor asked while crouching down to the two.
Both shook their heads frantically as the woman began to cry now. The Governor standing up while giving a nod, smiling a bit as he looked over at the man who was barely alive. His men waiting for the next order. “THEN STOP CRYING” The Governor shot his gaze to the woman who quickly silenced as he held a face of rage. Though as quickly as it came, it soon dissipated into happiness. “Take him outside and tie him to a pole, make sure these two get some food and some rest.” The Governor added on with a smile on his face as he simply walked out onto the porch and took in a breath of fresh air. “Damn it’s good to be in charge.”

barbedwire.png

GOALS

IC

• Our first goal is push towards the prison island and secure it for ourselves. Making it safe and hospital for proper living environment. Survival is key during the swim over and without proper equipment, we will surely freeze to death before we even make it. Day 650
  • Creating a Settlement within the islands and putting up structures to block off any entrances except for the main gate. Created a self sustaining farm, as well as having storage for equipment.  Day 750
  • Establishing comms and radio channel for the settlement as well as mass recruitment.The voice of hope is one that brings all together. To sway one’s thoughts with words as well as instil hope with music and news.  Day 800
  • Creating militia to defend the settlement as well as engage in warfare if need be. No animal survives without it’s claws and teeth, neither does a settlement without anyone to defend it. Day 850
  • Specialized militia into branching military. Militias are a good start, but a proper military to keep us safe will provide a strong foundation for many to not only feel but be secure within their homes. Day 950

OOC
Provide a set standard for all to follow when it comes to interaction and rping. Pressing for engaging moments for all to remember and bring a philosophical thought of, how far is too far for the sake of bringing peace.barbedwire.png

ROSTER

The Governor
RedsnowWinter - Dave heriot

Security

YxungLxrd - Sean ,Keller               

MODHIKK1999 - Michael davies

scout

ZanderGris0207 - Xavier Lee
Pjotrek Gredzinski Kevzillarbarbedwire.png

DIPLOMACY

The Green Dragons - Unknown

The Haven - Unknown

The Jackals - Unknown

24th - Unknown

D7  - Unknown

Kamenici - Unknown

Alpha Company - Unknown

The Cavaliers - Unknown

The Sentinels - Unknown

2xeqob.jpg

Edited by redsnowwinter

Did you post this by accident? I would recommend to dm a moderator if you accidently posted a W.I.P

This looks like a nice group, hope you get approved! 

Posted (edited)

Is this the new meme thread?

jk

Good luck with this, looks good.

Edited by AndreyQ

looks good, nice graphics and good text outlay.

Good luck boys can't wait to interact with you.

Thread looks scuffed but best of luck.

Seems pretty decent, good Lore my guys, yeehaw. 

Good luck and hope to meet you soon.

Loving the thread and the group idea. Good luck.

Currently i am tryning to fix the text it's not working do it will be fixed soon thank's for the responds!

Posted (edited)

good luck guys

Edited by Derek Steel

Good luck with this!

Looks a bit un ready

Either way goodluck

Sort the thread out then I'll take a look. 

//Group Archived

We do not allow WIP's

PM a mod when this is complete to have group reopened.

This thread still requires a lot of effort. You can understand why people would be unwilling to get into the group; if this is the effort you are willing to put into your thread, how can they trust you to put any efforts in the group itself? Make everything prettier, expand on your lore quite a bit, get less generic goals and then you'll be on the right path.

-Unarchived for no longer being a Work in Progress-

Good to see you've cleaned up the graphics, it looks a lot better. Best of luck with the group.

GL with the group

Looks much better. Glad to see a group wanting to make the prison island their home and hopefully a new hub for players.

i also hope you are willing and able to accept and endure the hardships that go with living on the prison island. Lack of clean and drinkable water being the main issue with living there. Perhaps if all goes well, y’all can ask the devs to place a well on the island for ya!

Posted (edited)

I mean I'd also take a little pond where you can get unpure water from, that you can then purify. That would make it all more feasible and still add or demand hardships. Of sorts.

Good luck with the group.

E: I do wonder if you can keep this going for a while. This isn't the first group centered around this place either solely or partially, so I also really do mean good luck and god speed. Burnout can set in anywhere or eventually 😛

Edited by Combine

Best of luck!

Thread looks a lot better now. Good luck!

The thread has improved a ton. It would be nice to see some more long term goals. Along with possibly some more graphics to go with the thread. Best of luck