Server time: 2019-04-19, 15:22
G19RP

New NLR Rule Question.

In this situation, lets say I initiate on group X, they do not comply and I kill person A. However, persons B and C run away and live to fight another day. Later on, far away from where I killed person A originally, persons B and C have now met up with them (person A) again. I waltz up and get gassed from the kill rights gained when I initiated on the group before. With the new NLR, would person A be punished? Seeing as he is now a part of the same situation he died in because they used rights gained from that situation?

From how the wording of the rules work right now yes, he would have to run away from the people that killed him in the prior situation.

Technically, Yes. It may be best to not regroup with anyone who was involved in an active firefight within 1-2 hours of the initiation. Take a break, or re-gear, then meet back up when it's safe and kill rights have expired.

''You also cannot get involved in the same situation that lead to your death, even if it has moved to a different location or 1 hour has passed. Situation is considered the same as long as any side has active kill rights.''

As the rules state right now, yes, but I assume it will be tweaked in different scenarios. I mean, it's not your fault if your friends run to Cherno to meet you and then execute their kill rights in Cherno if you were killed in Kabanino.

-A way to fix this is adding ''unless the situation is forced on you'' It is going to be pretty hard to police this kind of change, but in my opinion, it would be the safest for everyone.

(I will be happy to hear other ways to improve the rule)

I would guess as long as A is not gassing you and he is just a bystander to the situation and not involving himself again. For example walk away like any innocent bystander would if the people they are with get in a fight they don't wish to be part of. I think there would be no issue... different area long time later just if its the same conflict they need to walk like its none of their beeswax. 

As the rules are written, then the person who died needs to excuse themselves from the situation to keep them within the rule bounds. If they join in on executing kill rights then they are in risk of being found guilty of NLR.