Server time: 2019-04-19, 21:14
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 19 hours, 45 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

Hobby / Interesting Fact About Yourself

Thanks @Ryan Shepherd for the idea similar to your thread, ya beautiful lad.

Gimme some juicy info on yourself, perhaps an interesting fact or hobby that you like to partake in. I wanna get to know some faces.

Me myself have gotten into Photography again recently, often finding myself in woodland or suburban areas taking shots looking like a creep. Other times I edit stuff in Photoshop for fun, listen to an unhealthy amount of music and play vidya games.

Interesting fact? Cataract surgery is weird.

Your turn, lesgo! 

I'll be lowkey disappointed if I don't see El Presidente post.

I've restarted Skyrim around 70 times, and Fallout New Vegas around 60 times, Bethesda games get to me...

I was a youtube star in 2010, me and my friends uploaded a few parody videos on famous pop songs of the era and amassed around a million views in total, our videos were trending for weeks. I think they were taken down for copyright.

One of my favorite movies is Pacific Rim, I've watched it a grand total of 27 times.

I still shove the DVD in my PC every so often.

Tagging @Onyx for our shared love for mechs.

1 minute ago, Ducky said:

One of my favorite movies is Pacific Rim, I've watched it a grand total of 27 times.

Slattern should have beaten the shit out of Striker Eureka, prove me wrong.

As with Ducky, I am a major mech nerd.

I also enjoy networking, tech support and all that good IT stuff I'm learning at college.

4 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Still love the main song from that film

1 minute ago, DaRsnn said:

Still love the main song from that film

I get chills when I accidently press the bookmark on chrome.

Been going to competitive shooting events and have been recognized as a sharpshooter. Ranging from plinkters to game rifles. When I'm not out on the range I'm usually behind my computer playing vidya games until eventually (when im done being lazy) I'll get a job.

I'm a amateur Knife maker but don't have had much  time lately 

listen to a lot of music and game 

I was a graphic designer and coder for a marketing firm for a year designing and coding travel destination websites when I was 20, all self taught. 

I also designed the website for a local festival and drew a caricature that was featured on a tshirt for a local newspaper.

I quit my job the same day me and my best mate left for the netherlands, stayed there for 4 weeks and just had a nice vacation time.

I returned home with over 30+ empty baggies from a coffee shop too

The day after I turned 19 I shaved off all my hair and donated it to cancer charity and refused to wear wigs. I was approached a lot by people thinking I had cancer until I explained I hadn’t and it was a reality of what people hide. I would always say, ‘Bald is beautiful.’ And stood up for a cause because people can’t control if they get cancer or if they lose there hair. It was to give those comfort and show, ‘It’s ok to not have hair too.’

Me and my friends during the summer have boat races around Venice, can't even count the amounts of times I've come split seconds away from kicking the bucket.

My favorite hobby would have to be politics and reading about the internal politics of countries and what kind of state their country is in politically. Doesn't matter if it's the US, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Equatorial Guinea, China or the Philippines i'll probably know something about their current internal political situation. 

I used to have a gorgeous thick mane of hair down to my hips.

I'm a man.

I run a fifth edition D&D campaign weekly that takes place in a totally original worldspace, complete with several continents, a plethora of countries, religious lore, politics, climates, just about anything you could think of.  My players are currently running through an original storyline in this worldspace; despite being a STEM guy, creative writing is my shit.  Part of the reason I play on this server is to improve my improvisation skills in a roleplay scenario.

I also work with my high school's district office as an in-house app developer, courtesy of my Junior year computer science teacher.