Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-08-18, 16:15
Sign in to follow this  
Franny

A message to all local Chernarussians

Recommended Posts

Nastja smiles nervously at the man next to her before directing her attention to the radio in her hands.
She fumbles around with it a bit, then takes a deep breath before pressing the PTT.
She starts talking in her native language - Chernarussian - and sounds excited but also very nervous.

“Hello. Uh … it's Nastja, or some people just know me as Nas I guess ...

I'm searching for local Chernarussians. People that are old enough to maybe remember events that happened in the year 2000.
Or … uhm … people that are good with politics. I guess. Well errr… not good with it but maybe having a decent knowledge of it.”

She coughs, hesitates a moment and then continues to speak.

“The reason why I'm asking is uhm … a very personal matter that I'd rather not discuss over the radio.
But if whoever listens to this thinks they can help me out … I would appreciate it very much if we could meet up.”

She pauses one more time.

“Also if you got the information I'm searching for and want payment for it, I'm sure we can figure something out. That's all.”

She releases the PTT, but then remembers something and presses the PTT again.

“... slava Chernarus.”

Nastja sighs after ending the transmission and impatiently waits for people to answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

It doesn't take long before a man, Radec, speaks up in Chernarussian.

 

<:: "Dobry den Nastja. Perhaps I can assist you. While I am not charity and would indeed like something in return, something we can figure out and agree on, there is a high chance I could assist you. I used to be a strazmistr in CPD... or perhaps technically still am? Hm, regardless...

So depending on your exact inquiry or needs, I might be able to utilize certain older documents in addition, assuming they're still where they might be found. Do you want to take this lead that just presented itself to you, or not? Up to you. I await your response. You can refer to me here as Viktor-6, which serves as a callsign, of sorts. Over.

 

He then let's go.

 

 

Edited by Combine
Typo. Derp.

Share this post


Link to post

She waits for a few minutes after she heard someone respond, thinking about how to answer.
After a while, she finally replies - again in Chernarussian.

“Viktor-6, eh? I’d very much like to take that lead.
Just tell me when and where I can meet you. Or however you want to do this.

Thank you for your help.”

She lets go of the PTT.

Share this post


Link to post

Not long after the same man replies in Chernarussian.

 

<:: "As you wish. Here's what I can offer if you want to meet face to face. We can also opt for other ways such as leaving messages somewhere, but everything has an abstract risk. All I can guarantee you is that I have no will to lead you into any trap of sorts and that I am willing to actually listen to your request in person. Obviously, I cannot guarantee anything until I hear of the request, but I don't have anything to lose to listen to it and I am sure you don't and can only win either.

We can meet face to face, just us, or alternatively, you can bring a friend and I might bring one. Pick one or the other, otherwise I advise you to stay near Svergino or get there if you are not anywhere nearby. How does that sound, over?"

 

Click.

 

Share this post


Link to post

She replies in Chernarussian again.

"Alright. Will be heading in that direction. Not sure if I will be around there today though. 
I might bring one more person. I'll contact you again once I'm in the area." 

She lets go of the PTT.

Share this post


Link to post

Nodding, perhaps more so to himself, he speaks up in the native tongue again.

 

<:: "Sounds dandy. Will be in the area a bit, including tomorrow and perhaps the day after, which should be Monday. I think today is Saturday. See you soon."

 

Click.

Share this post


Link to post

She also answers in her native tongue again.

"Think we're there. Where are you?"

She releases the PTT.

Share this post


Link to post

<:: "Move to the town that is North of your position, then exit that town I mean through the Northern road and follow it till you meet blockades. Do not exit North-West nor North-East, straight North on the road. If I see more than two people, I'm out.

Share this post


Link to post

Nastja takes out her radio. She hesitates a moment, then presses the PTT to talk in Chernarussian.

“Hello? Viktor-6? I wanted to ask if there is … any -”

She stops and starts to cough. She sounds annoyed when she starts to talk again.

“Urgh. Sorry for that. Is there any progress? Can you contact me on the frequency we gave you? There is also some other -”

She stops again and coughs.

“Ah. Shit. Where was I? Other things I'd like to talk about. Yes. Just contact me on that other frequency.”

She releases the PTT.

Share this post


Link to post

The following is said in Chernarussian language; the intonation does appear positive, optimistic or cheerful, of sorts.

 

<:: Ah, greetings. Due to delays I couldn't quite get to it yet. I think this week I can get on it, or rather, have a ... friend take a look, and I'll let you know shortly what I or we find. I sadly cannot speed this up, it simply takes time to get to a point where we can start, and then from that point on it will also take a while to finish the task.

I also have a suggestion but we'll clear the rest up on another frequency. Take care, you two, V6 out."

 

Click.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...