Server time (UTC): 2019-08-22, 14:33
Sign in to follow this  
Jamm

Skin mask in item shop

Pretty much as the title states, having the Skin Mask in the item shop would be great as it can be difficult to get access to human flesh without going out the sole intention of murdering someone else's character, either that or make it craftable with animal leathers as well perhaps? as it does have a very threatening and unhinged vibe to it.

6 minutes ago, Jamm said:

Pretty much as the title states, having the Skin Mask in the item shop would be great as it can be difficult to get access to human flesh without going out the sole intention of murdering someone else's character, either that or make it craftable with animal leathers as well perhaps? as it does have a very threatening and unhinged vibe to it.

Maybe there is a black market for these kind of items, not that I would know of course ...

I don't know about this one. I am fine with nearly everything else but not that mask. If you wanna wear human skin on your head, you need to actually get human meat to do it with so it makes the item more unique.

The hockey (Jason) mask would make more sense to be added as it is something that cannot be crafted