Server time: 2017-10-17, 01:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alfie

PM space.

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

If it runs out what will exactly happen? I've searched the forums but can't find anything, will you not be able to PM anymore or would it be for some time?

Khardia    0

Oldest messages will get deleted.. That'd be the logical reply, but I'm not sure.

You can delete some and get space

ZeroXiz    0

Sorry I have to say I want more space, staff have unlimited, I want unlimited! :D

There's PM's I want to keep, but can't because of the space. And it's super annoying filtering those I need to keep and those I can delete.

Tortov    0

Sorry I have to say I want more space, staff have unlimited, I want unlimited! :D

There's PM's I want to keep, but can't because of the space. And it's super annoying filtering those I need to keep and those I can delete.

I delete all of them apart from ones from 8 months ago when I first joined, they're of sentimental value.

ZeroXiz    0

I delete all of them apart from ones from 8 months ago when I first joined, they're of sentimental value.

Until recently I got all the applications PM'd to me, I like to keep them until we can take more recruits.

You always save those precious PM somewhere else on your PC. Unless you don't have enough space on it ;)

To answer OP, when you inbox is full you cannot receive anymore PM until you delete some of them. The people who will send you a PM will be greeted with a message like "This message cannot be send because his inbox is full".

Tomeran    3

PM SPACE?!

Dont let it get full! This is what'll happen.

Oh well, I already have unlimited ;)

Didn't even noticed that before, thanks mwahah

1k posts = unlimited PM space! #Cut4PMSPace

I don't want to see the spam this could cause :D

Inb4 Joining/Leaving raids