Server time: 2019-04-21, 19:12
PhoenixCool

Suggestion: Add Build-Anywhere Mod

There is a mod on the workshop called Build Anywhere, it's extremely useful for base-building in unique locations and makes it a lot less of a headache. It can be exploited, so there would have to be a realistic-building clause of some sort detailing the restrictions on where bases can be built ie. no building bases floating in the air, no building bases on 85 degree angle slopes, etc. I think adding this mod in would be a benefit to the community because it would allow a lot more creative freedom when it comes to base building. Thanks!

I think someone mentioned they were working on their own version of this mod for DayZRP.  Could be wrong.

But the way you can place walls and tents etc right now, is very limiting. I am all aboard for this change.

Adding in random mods is tough, the devs had to get permission from the MoreGuns Author / Co-Author to use that. Not sure of the logistics, but I'm pretty sure we can't just add in mods as we please, as cool as it would be.

I don't want the build-anywhere mod. Then people will just stacks walls upon walls, or have walls built into the map-wall of a structure because collisions will be disabled.

The official developers are already working on allowing tents and other object be placed on steep surfaces, to deal with that annoyance.

Devs have said they are working on their own kind of build anywhere mod. 

Guess we gotta wait and see!

The DayZRP devs are amazing i can't wait to see theyre build anywhere mod

Really looking forward to this, will make building sooooooo much easier and i expect some really cool buildings are gonna be in the works