Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 10:52
Sign in to follow this  
YO_MIKE

Group approval

I unarchived my group due to the fact that Denigrata a larger group which we were apart of archived. Since my boys and I never stopped roleplaying as the Highwaymen we decided to unarchive our original group which was official before we merged with Denigrata. Since we unarchived an Saturday we have improved upon the group added more active and experienced people and been actively continuing our story IG.

I know this makes me sound impatient but since our unarchive on Saturday three other groups have been made and approved while us on the other hand hasn't even gotten feedback on why we arnt approved. I'm not saying these groups shouldn't have been approved, they 100% deserve it. It's just that I felt that our group has been overlooked. 

It takes time to look over them. We all have real life's too that we have to do. It will be reviewed whenever an admin has time and can do it. I will take a look later on once I am free and see what's what. Just be patient. 

33 minutes ago, DrMax said:

It takes time to look over them. We all have real life's too that we have to do. It will be reviewed whenever an admin has time and can do it. I will take a look later on once I am free and see what's what. Just be patient. 

Thank you. I'm ignorant of your side of the process so not knowing what I'm waiting for, which was the review like you said, was what made me ask.

If you ain't a campfire RP group or nice people IG you'll take props a week. 

We have already too many hostile groups and therefore they take lower priority, if they even get approved at all. We need to think about balancing too.

2 hours ago, Roland said:

We have already too many hostile groups and therefore they take lower priority, if they even get approved at all. We need to think about balancing too.

I wouldn't say we're a hostile group. We focus mainly on information, and try to balance the scale when it comes to banditry war and what not. Perhaps this isn't made clear in our lore which would be on our side. Over the last week we have been in less then a handful of gun fights and the ones that we were in were in self defense. Our main mission IG rn is trying to discover all the organizations, and groups on the server. We have also been forging alliances with friendly groups like the Cavaliers, and the Revanents. I wouldn't say we are a campfire group but I think all hostile action we take is reasonable in and out of rp. I feel as though many people judge us by our name rather than our actions IC.