Server time: 2019-04-22, 13:33
ShotgunFunRun

S1: KOS | NWAF 03/29/2019 - 03:57

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Whitelist Server

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Little while before 03:57

Your in game name: Kalash Romanov

Names of allies involved: A player I did not get the name of

Name of suspect/s: Player next to me i didnt get the name of

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: A man with a rifle and gas mask walked up to me with a rifle and shot a zombie that was running towards me. we had a small conversation and shot some zombies and a stranger umped from the bushes and said in a joking voice (really dumbfounded) "This is a robbery drop your stuff" and my buddy to the left responded with the same sentence but included about putting down his weapon. I'm assuming he thought it was me talking, and domed me in the face, even though I wasn't doing anything and my rifle was stationary. Is there anyway I can get my shit back?

Edited by ShotgunFunRun

Greetings @ShotgunFunRun, please edit your post on title with the respective templates found here.

Failure to do so within 24 hours will result in your thread being closed. 

Posted (edited)

just close it now, whatever man, i dont know the (in game time) and that stuff so forget it, i dont know his name because he just went up and shot me, and all i can tell u i was in NW airfield at my time about 11:53

Edited by ShotgunFunRun

In-game time can be found at the top right of the website. Currently that's 03:57

If you still wish to close the report however we can do so.

there you go, i was informed i wont be getting my stuff back so yippee, hours gear would have been happily been wasted on zombies or an actual fair RP situation.

Posted (edited)

Billy Wockhardt POV: @-CML-NorWayy informs me that he found a man at the airfield and that he was shooting, so I start running towards @-CML-NorWayy. One of our allies had been killed prior and we needed to get him a gun so I told @-CML-NorWayy that when I arrived I was going to initiate immediately. Once I get within VOIP I initiate on the OP, he then contemplates if he is going to comply or not and after about 4 seconds he decides to raise his gun. I then kill him.

The OP lies in his POV by stating that he never raised his gun when it is clear in the video that he did.

Edit: If the OP still wants to close with I'm cool with that.

Edited by ScarRP

POV: ran into a guy at lonely 2 story camo on NWAF killing zombies and let my boi Scar know that we could probably get this guy to do some work for us, and get his AK off of him for one of the boys in the process. We RP'd for around 5 mins or so, killing infected and chatting shit until Scar arrived and started the initiation. The moment Scar initiates I pull my rifle as well and initiated telling the man to "Drop his rifle now, if your rifle you will be killed do you understand." Literally 1 second after I say this he aims at Scar and attempts to shoot him, so I put a round in his back and Scar puts a burst in his chest.

Logs will be updated soon

Connection Logs

Spoiler

SoonTM

Hit Logs

Spoiler

SoonTM

Kill Logs

Spoiler

SoonTM

Chat Logs

Spoiler

SoonTM

Calling in

@ShotgunFunRun - Kalash Romanov | POSTED

@ScarRP - Billy Wockhardt | POSTED

@-CML-NorWayy - Vitaliy Makarovich | POSTED

Welp my bad, guess i did pull my rifle, wow i feel stupid now  🤦‍♂️ glad you had a video i wouldn't have believed you otherwise, sorry for the confusion

@ShotgunFunRun, in light of the evidence brought forward, would you still like to keep this report open ?

The staff team have reviewed this report and agreed to close it. However, be aware @ShotgunFunRun, had this report been carried out to the end, you might have been found guilty of lying in a report. Opening up a report on an incident and trying to spin it in a way as to get the other party in trouble is not only frowned upon but also liable to lend you some hefty amount of warning points. We understand your frustration at the loss of your gear, but remember not to get too attached to it. We are a roleplay server.

Signed: @Zilly, @RandyRP & @Pontiff