Server time (UTC): 2019-08-26, 06:31
Sign in to follow this  
Lopesdasilva

Lopesdasilva Appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: Like i said on my coment. i did not have the idea of the blood. Kennedy told me when we meet that he wanted to do that but i advised against it. i just Wrote OOC for him to add me on Steam because its the only way we have to do it. and it was just me and him, there was no one else in the area. And he went OOC and did some major rule breaking and gets 3 days. And i Get 2 days because i wrote in chat? i Think its not fair. i just wanted everyone to join discord so we could get together in the next days. only when he join discord he told us about the food and blood situation. I honnestly belive 2 days its too much and i dont deserve that becuase o write 4 or 5 sentences in chat. the Points i accept them because i broke the rules. But the ban i think its too much and i wish you could lift it.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Nothing to add.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Please lift the ban, becuase i already serve 1 day ban for my crimes

What could you have done better?: I wont write in chat ever again. it was my mistake and im sorry.

Edited by Lopesdasilva

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in answering your appeal but we have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. You did use the chat quite a bit to chat OOCly but we do not think that warrants a ban for excessive OOC. As stated in the rules;

3.7 OOC communication should only be done through text chat and only when absolutely necessary. You may not use OOC chat to casually chat with other players in game. Use the "//" prefix to indicate OOC text communication.

You should not use the chat to talk ooc. If you wanted to add them on steam you should've got their character name and searched on the forums for their username/forum profile. With that said, we do not think that warranted the punishment you got. 

Appeal accepted.

Signed by myself with notes