Server time: 2017-10-19, 21:43
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
KimchiiPWN

Was Deathmatched by a bunch of bandits for no reason

KimchiiPWN    0

Luke Hatchetman Ripper kidnapped me and some other man named Carl then made carl kill me with a hatchet with a bunch of friends i had alot of good gear and im pretty sure thats deathmatching killing someone for no reason

AG Tom    0

If you feel someone has broken the rules make a report discussion or a formal report.

Ethanorg    0

^^^ IF you feel you can back up this case make a report, but be warned for false reports.

Khardia    0

If you feel someone has broken the rules make a report discussion or a formal report.

I approve this.

General Discussion isn't the place for dealing with killings ;)

Guest asdflayne   
Guest asdflayne

It was RP'd well. I personally don't have footage of the event but we tried to bandage you up so we could send you on your way but you died. We were putting bets on who would win :)

Sin    127

Is not to worry. In ordinary circumstance, glorious Liberation Front of Chernarus regard so-called Black Hat Militia beneath consideration. However, in light of evidence recently discovered of such barbarous practice as survivor hatchet fights and illegal gambling taking place on such fights, will perhaps be require to shine fierce light of Justice upon this nest of cockroach and vermin.

Consider fair warning - Glorious Fathers of New Chernarus will not stand for such barbarism. Reform you ways or face the Fist of the People.

Is not to worry. In ordinary circumstance, glorious Liberation Front of Chernarus regard so-called Black Hat Militia beneath consideration. However, in light of evidence recently discovered of such barbarous practice as survivor hatchet fights and illegal gambling taking place on such fights, will perhaps be require to shine fierce light of Justice upon this nest of cockroach and vermin.

Consider fair warning - Glorious Fathers of New Chernarus will not stand for such barbarism. Reform you ways or face the Fist of the People.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-PoUq9WZ2RR_Yu3nXAW5eUfp1pph6SVhnoJmqZgRCeMKEafu8kA

Black Hat Militia leader does not approves your comment...

KimchiiPWN    0

It was RP'd well. I personally don't have footage of the event but we tried to bandage you up so we could send you on your way but you died. We were putting bets on who would win :)

honestly its hard to believe that u tried to bandage me when yall kept screaming to carl to kill me now and to not let me live

honestly its hard to believe that u tried to bandage me when yall kept screaming to carl to kill me now and to not let me live

If you'd like to continue this discussion, do so in a report discussion as suggested above.

The general section is not the place for this.

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

Unless it was RP'd EXTREMELY well, it's RDM.

Fabrice    0

Atleast I stopped hitting you when you were laying down.

As for me, I got kidnapped in the chopper. Didn't actually get any reason for being taken hostage. But I guess it was just for their fun, and I had a fun experience in the game.

Guess the days on knife-only maps in Counter-Strike paid off good after all.

PS, Sorry for slashing you to death

Major Tom    88

Now that's just a solid lie. I was behind you the whole time, man! I had two Stanag mags bet on you! I gotta say, your hatchet skills really let me down. You lost me my bet, man. I also tried to bandage you after, but you died just as I got the option to heal you up.

I filmed it all, I believe. If anyone wants me to upload it I could see if it's still on my PC when I wake up tomorrow morning?

Fabrice    0

Now that's just a solid lie. I was behind you the whole time, man! I had two Stanag mags bet on you! I gotta say, your hatchet skills really let me down. You lost me my bet, man. I also tried to bandage you after, but you died just as I got the option to heal you up.

I filmed it all, I believe. If anyone wants me to upload it I could see if it's still on my PC when I wake up tomorrow morning?

I guess the ones who had their bets on me screamed my name then. Sounds kinda obvious.

I wouldn't mind if you uploaded it for fun actually. Would be fun seeing it from another perspective aswell.