Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 10:57
Sign in to follow this  
Corsetti

Tents even in game?

Ya. They ingame. Loot tables are a bit of a mess right now so I'm not sure where they spawn.

Yeah, they're ingame. They spawn everywhere and anywhere I'd say so.

54 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Ya. They ingame. Loot tables are a bit of a mess right now so I'm not sure where they spawn.

Flaming. Loot tables are 90% vanilla.

Yeah they should be there.

4 minutes ago, Roland said:

Flaming. Loot tables are 90% vanilla.

Are you saying the DayZ devs don't do messy work?

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Are you saying the DayZ devs don't do messy work?

I'm saying it's not our fault 😄 

The key is to find where someone else has set up a tent and make off with it.  The most common place those spawn is along the western and northern map edges.  😉

(Medium tents spawn in residential, large in military, and car tents in industrial)

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Funiculus said:

The key is to find where someone else has set up a tent and make off with it.  The most common place those spawn is along the western and northern map edges.  😉

(Medium tents spawn in residential, large in military, and car tents in industrial)

Yes, let's encourage destroying or stealing from other people's camps. Great idea. 😐

How about we just make craftable tents? I liked what was discussed in the past in suggestions, about improvised tents for nomads.

Just get a gorka jacket, or a raincoat, and craft it with 5 sticks, and woolah, a tent! The size or appearance of the current civillian tent.

Edited by CamoRP

17 minutes ago, CamoRP said:

Yes, let's encourage destroying or stealing from other people's camps. Great idea. 😐

How about we just make craftable tents? I liked what was discussed in the past in suggestions, about improvised tents for nomads.

Just get a gorka jacket, or a raincoat, and craft it with 5 sticks, and woolah, a tent! The size or appearance of the current civillian tent.

Not encouraging anything outside of the rules; I have had plenty of tents get up and walk off in the night; and those map edges are an almost silly buffet of equipment.  😉

I have not had a hard time locating a tent either, like anything, you will stumble over it while looking for something else (I actually found 2 medium tents in Berezino while on my way to look for nails).  It's just the way the loot gods are.

Hell, make a radio broadcast and trade for one; odds are someone out there can part with one (I have a spare at the moment, for example).

My point being that there's a lot of ways to acquire tents.

I know they'd constantly spawn on top of apartment buildings. That was the only place to find them a while ago.

Getting them down was always the issue.

But some spawn inside the buildings to my recollection.

Was literally gonna post this exact topic! 
Cant seem to find them anywhere.