Server time (UTC): 2019-08-25, 10:19
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

NLR rule update

Good stuff, this definitely clear things up.

Posted (edited)

If I die to an approved group I have to now actively run away from them no matter where I am because I will be breaking NLR whilst my people have rights that I'm running with for two hours? Even when they're not actively hunting them damm guess I have to get my marathon shoes on.

Edited by Eagle

Glad we could help, good change.

Looking good. 

What

Thats just weird

Praise @Roland🙏

Glad i brought it up with @Phoenix then.

If it hasnt been done yet @Roland you might wanna add a 1km radius as it was before. Just saying you cant go back to the death location is extremely vague. I could die in the cherno PD and then come back and just hang around 4-5 blocks down the road as its not the actual location.

Seems like a common sense rule that supports fair play.

There used to be another rule that closed this loop hole before... Either way,  glad it's closed again. 

Neat.

Thanks for the quick action big man. 

This was a necessary step. 

That’s for fixing the loop hole!

I like the rule update, though it brings me to wonder.

What what will happen to the poor saps that die and respawn and find themselves caught in hostilities again? If I died in my groups conflict, respawned, and then was found by the individuals that had killed me due to poor timing, a poor spawn point, or pure happenstance... what should I do?

Reflexively, I say I'd roll over and not be hostile in the hopes that was the right answer. Put my hands up and comply, roleplay as if I had just woken up, patched up, and still too injured to fight, or something along those lines.

Should I run away and avoid them/avoid RP to stay 100% out of the situation? //OOC to request directing me away to avoid breaking the rule? Or is just not rejoining the 'fight' sufficient?

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Rover said:

I like the rule update, though it brings me to wonder.

What what will happen to the poor saps that die and respawn and find themselves caught in hostilities again? If I died in my groups conflict, respawned, and then was found by the individuals that had killed me due to poor timing, a poor spawn point, or pure happenstance... what should I do?

Reflexively, I say I'd roll over and not be hostile in the hopes that was the right answer. Put my hands up and comply, roleplay as if I had just woken up, patched up, and still too injured to fight, or something along those lines.

Should I run away and avoid them/avoid RP to stay 100% out of the situation? //OOC to request directing me away to avoid breaking the rule? Or is just not rejoining the 'fight' sufficient?

That's just the game. Players cannot fault you for that. If I were you in that situation (and I was a fresh spawn) i'd just run away to the best of my abilities (or surrender depending on the situation). If they somehow figured out it was me, they'll gun me down (or send me off) because I am defenseless anyway. Fair play. May have a talk about it afterwards but I reckon nothing bad will come of it.

Anyway, good rule update. 

I like it

Edited by Red

10 hours ago, Eagle said:

If I die to an approved group I have to now actively run away from them no matter where I am because I will be breaking NLR whilst my people have rights that I'm running with for two hours? Even when they're not actively hunting them damm guess I have to get my marathon shoes on.

I see what your saying... this means NLR is constantly changing and the area is constantly changing because the situation and the area is taking place in is changing as the situation progresses because the end and start of the situation seem to rely on Kill Rights. So basically NLR is for 2 hours avoid and hope you dont run into the group.

Ah, perhaps these new rule changes will keep those clusterfuck of continuous fights in towns to finally pass, and I can get back to what I was doing. Sitting inside a shop for 2 hours with my hands up sucks... Thank you! 😁