Sign in to follow this  
Lego

S1 - Possible Invalid Initiation/Possible KOS

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Devil's Castle

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 1:50 AM 03-28-2019

Your in game name: Elliot Henry

Names of allies involved: @Batok @HDragon @Kaizer

Name of suspect/s: Green Dragons and The Vatos maybe? Logs will show(Apparently I died from Vegas which was a Green Dragon)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None from me but others may have some.

Detailed description of the events: Elliot, Batok, Dominic, and Vali were heading to Devil's Castle to retrieve Vali's backpack full of ammo and shit. We strolling up on the actual castle after seeing movement up there. We heading up there after tossing our green armbands just in case it was our boiis, since @HDragon was notified that a possible fight will be going down at the castle against the ex-Saviors and The Black Flags? We went up to the base of the main hold and were initiated on via megaphone by @Eagle calling us "fake" Dragons and shit even tho we had no actual IC knowledge we were kicked from the CP and removed from the group even tho the real beef was with the Vatos and what they did to Elliot ICly earlier today. Elliot and Dominic were both gassed by an unknown gunman on the outskirts of the castle perimeter after the initiation was dropped by the Green Dragons. I know for a fact, the said gunman wasn't wearing a green armband which in a hostile situation is a go to for the GD. Batok was apparently killed by a non-Green Dragon as well which is an invalid Kill because they didn't drop no initiation and started shooting immediately.

Edited by Lego
moved

My kill was legit I guess even though I thought we was all green dragon we legit came there to help our own group members, but I guess ooc these guys got info we have problems with the vatos and a couple members of GD, now if you notice we got removed from the cp almosts moments b4 we came up, now icly I did have problems with what happened with my brother but what I do not get in a role play situation why we get held up by our own boys who I have killed people with and robbed and even saved some of them, all of sudden we get held up and not even a chance to surrender, I personally had a chance but these guys shot at kazier and lego right when they initiated they didn't even give them I chance at all they were telling me thru comms bro wtf we being shot at, we here eagle saying we fake GD yet we been there with him since he took over since day one, the RP was completey terrible and made 0 sense except the fact they knew ooc we had a problem with a few members of GD and the Mexicans but hey what do I know I get called a white name and such, I will say these guys not only meta gamed but used ooc info.

/requesting to close report

I'm not sorry to much meta gaming and ooc

Logs:

Connection logs

Spoiler
06:28:43 | Player "Elliot Henry" is connected 
06:49:08 | Player "Elliot Henry" has been disconnected

06:29:52 | Player "Dominic Glazkov" is connected
07:07:03 | Player "Dominic Glazkov" has been disconnected

06:32:48 | Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" is connected
07:45:42 | Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" has been disconnected

06:32:20 | Player "Lucas Williams" is connected 
07:45:57 | Player "Lucas Williams" has been disconnected

06:29:04 | Player "Javier Garcia" is connected
07:43:36 | Player "Javier Garcia" has been disconnected

Hit logs

Spoiler
06:48:43 | Player "Dominic Glazkov" hit by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" into Torso with Bullet_308Win from 63.5623 meters 
06:48:57 | Player "Dominic Glazkov" hit by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" into LeftArm with Bullet_308Win from 38.1434 meters 
06:48:57 | Player "Dominic Glazkov" hit by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" into LeftArm with Bullet_308Win from 38.4639 meters 

06:49:04 | Player "Elliot Henry" hit by Player "Lucas Williams" into LeftArm with Bullet_556x45 from 3.50721 meters 
06:49:04 | Player "Elliot Henry" hit by Player "Lucas Williams" into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 3.50721 meters 
06:49:04 | Player "Elliot Henry" hit by Player "Lucas Williams" into LeftArm with Bullet_556x45 from 3.23204 meters 
06:49:04 | Player "Elliot Henry" hit by Player "Lucas Williams" into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 3.23204 meters 
06:49:04 | Player "Elliot Henry" hit by Player "Lucas Williams" into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 3.23204 meters 
06:49:04 | Player "Elliot Henry" hit by Player "Lucas Williams" into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 3.07654 meters 

06:49:04 | Player "Dominic Glazkov" hit by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" into Torso with Bullet_308Win from 40.8112 meters 

06:49:24 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Javier Garcia" into LeftArm with Bullet_556x45 from 5.20375 meters 
06:49:24 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Javier Garcia" into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 5.20375 meters 
06:49:24 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Javier Garcia" into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 5.20375 meters 
06:49:24 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Javier Garcia" into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 5.33497 meters 
06:49:24 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Javier Garcia" into Torso with Bullet_556x45 from 5.33497 meters 
06:49:24 | Player "Batok Henry" hit by Player "Javier Garcia" into Liver with Bullet_556x45 from 5.33497 meters 

Kill logs

Spoiler
06:49:24 | Player "Batok Henry" killed by Player "Javier Garcia" with FN SCAR-L

06:49:04 | Player "Elliot Henry" is unconscious
06:49:04 | Player "Elliot Henry" killed by Player "Lucas Williams"  with M4-A1

06:49:04 | Player "Dominic Glazkov" killed by Player "Vitaliy Makarovich" with M1A SOCOM
06:49:22 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" killed by Player "Magnus Helgarson" with M4-A1

Chat logs:

Spoiler

None

Calling in:

@Kaizer - Dominic Glazkov:

@-CML-NorWayyVitaliy Makarovich :

@Real Vegas - Lucas Williams:

@G19RP - Javier Garcia:

@Batok - Batok Henry: POSTED

@HDragon

I talked the report over with the GD members and the Vatos especially @YungBrandonRP and would like to close the report! Thank you!

The staff team has reviewed this report and agreed to honour OP's wishes. Please be mindful of opening reports before talking things out in the future.

Report closed by @Zanaan and @Pontiff.