Server time: 2019-04-22, 22:56
Sapperton

The JimRP Experience

I think you need to understand, from an outside perspective which is staff or not, your friend posted names and an address of people that no one in this community knows.

Do you really think the people's names who are posted publicly to random strangers that included their address would appreciate this?

If your friend and the person who allowed this to happen really thinks the ban was wrong I recommend sending an email to Rolle / Roland and explain your POVs. However it shows encouragement that this was ok. And it really isn't. It is an invasion of privacy and people should feel safe in their own homes without random people possibly doing stuff with that information.

I'd recommend strongly that your friend to deal with this, not you. Your friend is responsible for his own actions and therefore should not have someone else dealing with his case. It makes everything worse. 

Just now, Sapperton said:

How was he "arrogant"

I'm upset that you chose to read and acknowledge his advice and not my good advice. What the fwicking heck man.

For real though, i'd listen to @Elmo here and just request a /yeet to this thread. 

2 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

I think you need to understand, from an outside perspective which is staff or not, your friend posted names and an address of people that no one in this community knows.

Do you really think the people's names who are posted publicly to random strangers that included their address would appreciate this?

If your friend and the person who allowed this to happen really thinks the ban was wrong I recommend sending an email to Rolle / Roland and explain your POVs. However it shows encouragement that this was ok. And it really isn't. It is an invasion of privacy and people should feel safe in their own homes without random people possibly doing stuff with that information.

I'd recommend strongly that your friend to deal with this, not you. Your friend is responsible for his own actions and therefore should not have someone else dealing with his case. It makes everything worse. 

There's plenty of evidence that he didn't do that. It was a joke

image0l.jpg.1695a0ab38369d21f7ed2d11284a9c45.jpg