The JimRP Experience

Posted (edited)

Sucks you can't bean a report like this

o7 to you sir

Edited by BanksRP

Oof

Just now, Sapperton said:

Moved it to off topic? why it was a report against you @JimRP

To be fair it wasn't in the report format, I'm surprised it didnt get deleted all together.

That's not how reports work, hence why it was moved to offtopic.

Posted (edited)

The report Experience

Server and location: 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 

Your in game name: 

Names of allies involved: 

Name of suspect/s: 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Edited by Falk

but I was reporting you how does that not work? Are you saying I cant report you? in that case why didn't you just get rid of it? oh wait I can report you so that would not make any sense

2 minutes ago, Sapperton said:

but I was reporting you how does that not work? Are you saying I cant report you? in that case why didn't you just get rid of it? oh wait I can report you so that would not make any sense

You can report me, if you think I've broken a rule and you can point towards that rule and have concrete evidence that points towards that rulebreak. However considering what you want to report is something all admins voted on then you'd have to report the entire admin team for using our R4 permission. 

No you didn't use the report format. 

may I have the template for reporting the Co-Owner on breaking rules then deleting the post so he wouldn't get caught

-snip-

Did Jim break any rules? or or just abusing his perms as you claim? you got any real evidence?

may I have the template for reporting the Co-Owner on breaking rules then deleting the post so he wouldn't get caught

No just use the report template that @Falk provided you silly goose. 

3 minutes ago, Falk said:

The report Experience

Server and location: 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 

Your in game name: 

Names of allies involved: 

Name of suspect/s: 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Teehee this is some top crusty drama.

for real, dont get all worked up for this. Life is too short for that sort of stress in a video game community. You're friend seemed arrogant in the way he present himself on the forums, and doing these public posts won't help IMO. 

JimRP, I do have to give him something, you should try avoid getting involved in decisions surrounding rules and your group.

Yikes

2 minutes ago, Puncture said:

giphy.gif

+1

Honestly should facilitate a CSGO 1v1

1647914156_giphy(10).gif.89bb1720e78a61e34c411688b0ae2656.gif

Don't get yourself done in over something so silly. I'm in the same boat as far as having a friend that can't come back. It happens. Just play nice. Acting out like this just makes your friends odds of ever getting back in worse. Come on. 

1 minute ago, Simatho said:

JimRP, I do have to give him something, you should try avoid getting involved in decisions surrounding rules and your group.

The entirety of the admin team agreed on the ban.

giphy.gif

very cool

Real talk @Sapperton, that @Jasper guy is right, you're not doing yourself any favours here. You might think you're exposing Jim or mocking him but all you're getting is a platform for you to be mocked because you look and seem salty. I'm sure this is already in a dozen screenshot folders by now but still, I'd snip and request a thread lock. The staff team can't deny you that.

4 minutes ago, Simatho said:

Teehee this is some top crusty drama.

for real, dont get all worked up for this. Life is too short for that sort of stress in a video game community. You're friend seemed arrogant in the way he present himself on the forums, and doing these public posts won't help IMO. 

How was he "arrogant"