Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 06:50
Sign in to follow this  
Sapperton

How many warning points can you get in one report

How many warning points can someone get for “OOC hate, doxing other community members and sharing their information for whatsoever.” Vor Lollar has been given 30 points for not even doing any of those, you can literally go to the forums where he “attacked” the Mexicans or whatever this specific Admin wants to call it who I might add is the leader of that group. Not to mention where Vor requested that the post get removed so he doesn’t risk getting banned from the site for the second time and it happened again anyways. Lastly I believe it could be a bit of targeting considering the admin was on my last post, exposing what he’s done.

Here you go:

It does not say anything about doxing community members or sharing their information whatsoever 

This decision appears to be an executive decision from one of the community owner. Their judgement is absolute and does not follow any of the guidelines used for reports.

@Sapperton

What you just listed can fall under:

Harassment

Any behavior considered bad enough by the administrator team to use their "Rule 4" ability

Rule 4 usually results in a permanent removal from the community.

Mate you can get perma-banned from one report. There's no limit. If you don't act like a mong on the forums (Like I used to) then you'll be fine. 

Tell me why the Co-Owner of the site can ban someone and lie in his statement for banning someone. It makes no sense and he obviously just wants Vor Lollar to be gone because he is exposing the Mexicans for being horrendous at RP. Remember the Co-Owner is the Owner of the Mexicans. @JimRP I believe is a good guy but just wants nothing to do with Vor Lollar in his community which is dumb considering he has paid for a rank and just wants to play on the server. 

1 minute ago, Sapperton said:

Tell me why the Co-Owner of the site can ban someone and lie in his statement for banning someone

Wow that's bold

Let me explain it tho:

Co-Owner of the site 

There you go. He owns it. His house, his rules.

I have no clue what happened, and your friend can appeal it as always. But, you making these threads get you nowhere.

If he wanted to stay on the server he shouldn't file false reports, flame people on the forums, and harass people OOC via tricking people into downloading programs that allow him access to their systems and using that software to spread their personal information including address, his parents name and his search history. 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Sapperton said:

-sni

Maybe he shouldn't be doxing people leaking there family names google history household etc...

Edited by Eagle

-Snipped pictures containing personal information-

also he did not dox that person. He was his friend and they were messing around. 

also he did not dox that person. He was his friend and they were messing around. 

I mean you don't have to explain that to us. I'd bring it up to @JimRP *Wiggles brow*

Your friend literally doxed a member of the community and leaked his house address, his family members names, and the guys search history. You can flame us all you want and say we are terrible at RP but I honestly don't think your goring to talk your way out of this one. Your friend got the rule 4 for doxing, the fact that you think this has anything to do with roleplay makes no sense.

This thread will be locked, as Beni has already answered your question, and this is now going off topic. Your friend should use the "Contact Us" button.

What @Dan said.

Also the vote was unanimous among the admin team, even if they're "doxing each other as friends" (which I doubt), I do not want the trouble of any possibility of something happening to his friend since your friend decided to post his information publicly, they could've messed around in private. Your friend's actions over the past few days were horrendous, his level of roleplay was subpar by looking at the chat logs and what he did was completely unacceptable, his removal would still stand considering he was going to get hit for impersonation & BadRP, fabricating evidence to post false reports among other stuff - hence his removal.