Server time: 2019-04-20, 17:26
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 23 hours, 33 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
RT96

Bad RP, KOS Robbery S1 US

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Pustoshka, S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-03-27, 21:30

Your in game name: Dragomir Kostic

Names of allies involved: Steve Miller @iiPEEJii

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Hit rej Log

Detailed description of the events: 

At around 2:30 PST, my group and I were initiating trade with another group in Pustoshka. They decided to tell us to put our hands up and open fire on us without giving us time to react. Had there been valid time to respond reasonably I would have surrendered, as it was though I had no chance, and neither did my friend. From the time that they said put our hands up, to when they started opening fire was less than 2 seconds. I didnt die immediately and returned fire at one of the culprits before being killed. The hit logs will probably confirm this. My friend surrendered and they killed him anyways. I know that banditry is an aspect of the game and I am ok with that. My main problem was that the roleplay was terrible. On the occasion that I have engaged in banditry, I have always been very fair and given people the time to comply with my orders. I have never resorted to just shooting people after forcing shoddy gameplay and roleplay.

Edited by RT96

Hit Logs:

21:32:13 | Player "Dragomir Kostic" hit by Player "Cam Searle" into RightArm with Bullet_762x39 from 69.7761 meters 
21:32:13 | Player "Dragomir Kostic" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into LeftLeg with Bullet_762x39 from 9.89064 meters 
21:32:14 | Player "Dragomir Kostic" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into RightArm with Bullet_762x39 from 10.1286 meters 
21:32:14 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" hit by Player "Dragomir Kostic" into RightArm with Bullet_556x45 from 10.0268 meters 
21:32:14 | Player "Dragomir Kostic" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into RightArm with Bullet_762x39 from 9.98744 meters 
21:32:14 | Player "Dragomir Kostic" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into RightArm with Bullet_762x39 from 9.98744 meters 
21:32:14 | Player "Dragomir Kostic" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into RightArm with Bullet_762x39 from 9.92298 meters 
21:32:15 | Player "Dragomir Kostic" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into Torso with Bullet_762x39 from 9.82611 meters 

Kill Logs:

21:32:15 | Player "Dragomir Kostic" killed by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with KA-M

Connection Logs:

20:08:17 | Player "Dragomir Kostic" is connected
-Died-

20:18:35 | Player "Cam Searle" is connected
22:28:45 | Player "Cam Searle" has been disconnected

20:27:05 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" is connected
23:03:13 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" is connected

Calling in:

@RT96 - Dragomir Kostic | POSTED

@Dusty - Cam Searle | POSTED

@BobbySullivan - Bobby Sullivan | POSTED

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they may have. Please also list all of your allies that were involved. 

POV: Me and @Dew met a man at green mountain who said he was ex military and he said he wanted to trade a scar he had in his base for Dew's m4. He said we were gonna go to his base to trade but then changed his mind and wanted to go all the way to Lopatino Castle. We asked him if we could just go to pustoshka as it was a lot closer and he says 2 of his friends were coming. On the way there we RP with him and have a nice talk. Once we get there we wait for his friends and he then says they were at the church. We run into only one of his friends so @Puncture rolled up with us and started talking to them. We then ask where his other friend was, At this point we were sketched out and thought we were getting jumped. He says his friend was providing overwatch, so Dew pulls me aside to talk about the situation. We decide to initiate and Dew says "Both of you put your hands up"  in which one of them raised their gunto shoot so we shot him.

POV: Was heading out to NWAF to find some gear after backpacks despwaned. Got lost and ended up at Green Mountain where I met Bobby Sullivan and his friend. One of them had an M4 which I had been looking for for the last week. Offered to trade a SCAR for the M4 which he accepted. We talked and agreed upon a spot to trade. @RT96 met us at the town with the SCAR and set it on the ground. Bobby Sullivan walked approx. 10m away before both turned and yelled out put your hands up. Immediately after yelling this they opened fire before we could react. I had my weapon away and was shot in the back and legs where I died. 

Cam Searle POV:

We're meeting in Pustoshka to meet and make a trade with a group of people. They all meet up in front of the church when Dew and Bobby get sketched out and decide to initiate. They start backing up and raise guns so we start shooting them. We definitely did not start shooting immediately after the initiation. We gave them time to comply, but they start jogging backwards and someone raises a weapon.

Anyways, we kill two of them and take the third hostage before eventually letting him go. During this time I was sitting somewhere else in the town. No video from me, forgot to hit shadowplay.

Unfortunately I wasn't recording via shadowplay as well. I didn't expect that situation to go sour that quickly. We shared a total of maybe 10 words before I was being shot at. I was not under the impression that 2 seconds is enough time to comply with suddenly confusing requests, in a stressful environment.  I didn't know at the time that I had been caught in a crossfire, but after seeing that the first hit came from someone 70 meters away in a concealed position, to me that points to premeditation of action. My companions and I had no intention of doing anything nefarious. I just wish for better roleplay in the future, most people that I have interacted with haven't flipped that switch so quickly.

Joe Dewski POV:

Bobby and I run into a guy named Steve at GM. Steve purposes a trade for my M4 for a SCAR L, I agree. Steve then tells us he wants to go to Lop for the meeting. I tell him that is too far and we should go to Push instead. He agreed, therefore, we went on our trip from GM to Push. On the way there I got more information about Steve, his group, and his base location. Upon arrival to Push we waited for his 2 other friends he mentioned that would be waiting for us there. After some more RP and waiting his friends showed up infront of the Church. There was only one there so I was confused and asked where his other one was, in which he replied with by saying he was watching or something like that. That threw me and Bobby off so we backed up to discuss and decided to initiate. The two were talking to puncture at the time since he had walked up. After that we walked a bit closer to the two and I yelled "Both of you put your hands up!" I did that and then Steve started backing up and then raised his gun, therefore I shot him. The initial two get killed, and then the third one shows up and he surrenders. We RP'd with him and then after that hostage RP we went on our way.

I would like to point out that @iiPEEJii Did indeed have his gun out and after initiation he raised it, therefore he was fired upon.

@Dew @BobbySullivan @RT96 @Dusty @iiPEEJii

So any of you have video evidence of this situation?

4 hours ago, RandyRP said:

sadly no

7 hours ago, RandyRP said:

Didn’t hit my shadowplay

Verdict

@Dusty - Invalid Kill/BadRP - [Inconclusive]
@BobbySullivan - Invalid Kill/BadRP - [Inconclusive]

Summary

To shortly summarize the situation, @BobbySullivan and @Dew met @iiPEEJii at Green Mountain; after talking business, they decide to head to Pushtoshka to seal the deal. @RT96, @Puncture and @Dusty all arrive at Pushtoshka to back up their respective allies. As @Dew and @BobbySullivan proceed to start the trade, they feel that they are being set up and decide to take the advantage by initiating first on @iiPEEJii and @RT96, resulting in both their deaths.

Let us address the rulebreak at hand here.
Invalid Kill/BadRP :
Seeing as we have no video evidence of the situation, we are not able to come to a definitive conclusion regarding these events. As we cannot take anyone's word over another, this report will be closed for lack of concrete evidence.

Rule concerning these rulebreaks:

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

Please remember to make your initiation clear and unambiguous and to give enough time for your hostages to comply. Should you be initiated on, remember that your attackers are looking at any missteps from your part to take you down in order to protect themselves and thus should make your compliance clear and unambiguous as well, should you decide to follow their demands.

Outcome

@Dusty - Invalid Kill/BadRP - [Inconclusive] - No action taken.
@BobbySullivan - Invalid Kill/BadRP - [Inconclusive] - No action taken.

Signed by: @RandyRP & @Pontiff + Notes.