Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 11:00
Sign in to follow this  
Direwolff

S1 - BadRP - Zelenogorsk - 3-4 'o clock

Server and location: S1, Zelenogorsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-03-27. 3-4 o' clock.

Your in game name:  Kane Black

Names of allies involved: @ScarletRose @Cookie @Roman @ComradeBandit @Onyx

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Logs will show

Detailed description of the events: Scarlet and Cookie and Onyx were all hostage in a building in Zeleno military, we got a single radio message relaying Scarlet's position IC and to steer clear. Obviously, my character doesn't listen. I talk to some D7 dude and eventually get snaked into an initiation and then got taken hostage as well. RP happened and eventually castration came up. I said no initially, but thought that IC actions have IC consequences and allowed it, but under the premise that it would not be RPed out. I stated it once before the RP even initially started, and then again after it was started as the people around didn't seem to listen. He continued to rp cutting and I OOCly put an elipses to show that I wasn't okay with this. And yes, I don't feel comfortable rping my character's genitalia being cut off. 

Hector Gomez: Before proceeding to castrate your character i had asked several times to clarify if i was allowed to remove your genitals. When you stated you would not rp it out i had thought you meant that you were not gonna be using voip to rp pain or discomfort, you were not clear in your OOC demands or im sorry for not understanding what you meant.  

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
02:17:51 | Player "Alyssa Black" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
02:17:58 | Player "Alyssa Black" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Spine with MeleeFist_Heavy
02:18:08 | Player "Alyssa Black" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Spine with MeleeFist_Heavy
02:29:42 | Player "Alyssa Black" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Spine with MeleeFist_Heavy
02:51:52 | Player "Gabriel Valentin" hit by Player "Jack Dalton" into Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
02:52:44 | Player "Gabriel Valentin" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
02:52:45 | Player "Gabriel Valentin" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into Head with MeleeFist_Heavy
02:52:46 | Player "Gabriel Valentin" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
02:52:51 | Player "Gabriel Valentin" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into Head with MeleeFist
02:52:51 | Player "Gabriel Valentin" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into Torso with MeleeFist
02:54:31 | Player "Kane Black" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into RightArm with MeleeFist
02:54:53 | Player "Kane Black" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
02:54:59 | Player "Kane Black" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into RightArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
02:55:23 | Player "Alyssa Black" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into RightHand with MeleeFist_Heavy
03:01:28 | Player "Kane Black" hit by Player "Magnus Helgarson" into Torso with MeleeKnife
03:09:49 | Player "Kane Black" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
03:09:52 | Player "Kane Black" hit by Player "Pasha Novak" into Torso with MeleeLightBlunt_Heavy
03:19:20 | Player "Gabriel Valentin" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into RightLeg with Bullet_762x39 from 2.28795 meters 
03:19:47 | Player "Gabriel Valentin" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into LeftLeg with Bullet_762x39 from 1.79021 meters
03:38:12 | Player "Alyssa Black" hit by Player "Jack Dalton" into Spine with MeleeFist_Heavy
03:40:36 | Player "Nikolai Chaletsky" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into LeftArm with MeleeFist
03:40:59 | Player "Nikolai Chaletsky" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into LeftHand with MeleeFist
03:41:01 | Player "Nikolai Chaletsky" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into LeftArm with MeleeFist
03:41:03 | Player "Jiri Svobodov"  hit by Player "Pasha Novak" into LeftArm with MeleeFist_Heavy
03:52:42 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Hector Gomez" into Torso with Bullet_380 from 23.6317 meters
04:14:23 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into LeftArm with MeleeKnife
04:14:41 | Player "Jiri Svobodov" hit by Player "Pasha Novak" into Torso with MeleeKnife_Heavy
04:16:45 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into LeftArm with MeleeFist
04:16:46 | Player "Magnus Helgarson" hit by Player "Jiri Svobodov" into Torso with MeleeFist
04:16:47 | Player "Magnus Helgarson" hit by Player "Hector Gomez" into Torso with MeleeFist

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
03:53:01 | Player "Jack Dalton" killed by Infected

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
02:20:35 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): *Her body starts to tremble.*
02:30:13 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): *jabs the knife in her shoulder and pulls it out quickly*
02:30:45 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): *she holds her hand over her shoulder.*
02:31:23 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): *Does a quick slice on her cheek*
02:34:33 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): *does a slice on her stomach*
02:35:03 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): *she takes out a rag and holds it to her bleeding stomach.*
02:38:49 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): *She leans in and kisses the girl, biting her lip gently.*
02:38:53 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): //ATTEMPT
02:40:53 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): //granted <3
02:42:13 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): *She slaps her across the face.*
02:46:09 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): //roman diff char?
02:46:16 | Chat("Gabriel Valentin"): //yes
02:46:46 | Chat("Gabriel Valentin"): //wrong char :D
02:46:54 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): //FFS
02:46:57 | Chat("Gabriel Valentin"): //its an even never one :D
02:48:00 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): *pats him down for an armband do I find one* //?
02:48:09 | Chat("Gabriel Valentin"): //he does not
02:49:01 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): *Pats him down for an armband or a radio*// do I find one?
02:49:09 | Chat("Kane Black"): // radio, no armband
02:49:15 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): //freq?
02:49:25 | Chat("Kane Black"): // 88.1
02:50:05 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): *She quickly changes the frequency.*
02:50:46 | Chat("Kane Black"): // sorry
02:50:50 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): // would anyone notice i was looking straight at you
02:51:25 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): *Kicks her in the head*
02:53:44 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): *Whispers in chernarussian* bratr you'll get out of here safe, dont worry i wont let them hurt you
02:54:08 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): *Hits him with his buttstock*
02:55:53 | Chat("Kane Black"): *Tears fall down his beaten face.*
02:57:19 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): *lights his joint*
03:00:07 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): *kicks him so he falls to his stomach* // does it work?
03:00:12 | Chat("Kane Black"): // sure
03:00:31 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): // premission to burn her with the joint?
03:00:38 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): //granted
03:00:44 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): //not on face please
03:00:45 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): *burns her palm with his joint forcefully*
03:01:02 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): *Blows smoke in her face*
03:03:29 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): *keepsa blowing marjuana smoke in her face*
03:05:52 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): //perms to remove balls from cowboy guy?
03:06:23 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): //Are you low blood?
03:06:25 | Chat("Kane Black"): // wouldn't like it.
03:06:27 | Chat("Kane Black"): // yes.
03:06:36 | Chat("Kane Black"): // well yo ucan do it
03:06:39 | Chat("Kane Black"): // but no rp it
03:06:41 | Chat("Kane Black"): // please
03:06:53 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): //got it 
03:10:05 | Chat("Kane Black"): // im not rping it out
03:10:19 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): //got it
03:10:27 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): *holds him down*
03:10:32 | Chat("Kane Black"): *Screams out in pain as he begins the surgery.*
03:10:49 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): *grabs his balls and begins to cut them off slowly*
03:10:59 | Chat("Kane Black"): // ...
03:11:06 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): *does not look towards his crotch*
03:11:17 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): *cuts them off fully*
03:11:44 | Chat("Kane Black"): *Screams loudly.*
03:11:47 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): *patches him up the best he can*
03:12:13 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): *puts his balls in the bottle*
03:13:41 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): *puts pants back on the man*
03:14:04 | Chat("Kane Black"): *Limps rather awkwardly.*
03:16:14 | Chat("Kane Black"): // gotta afk rq
03:16:20 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): //got it
03:16:23 | Chat("Kane Black"):*Falls asleep due to shock.*
03:16:32 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): *cleans his blade on his pants*
03:17:07 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): *puts a mark on it to show how many balls hes removed*
03:17:21 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): *raises a brow*
03:17:22 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): *the blade has 10 marks now*
03:17:40 | Chat("Pasha Novak"): **slowly grabs his balls and shudders
03:17:52 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): *wonders what the fuck his life has come too, cutting peoples balls off. he considers killing himself*
03:20:51 | Chat("Gabriel Valentin"): *grits his teeth in pain from the bullet hitting his leg*
03:21:57 | Chat("Gabriel Valentin"): //sorry bout before, didn't realize you shot my leg.
03:22:11 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): // haha it was funny
03:23:47 | Chat("Gabriel Valentin"): *blinks at the woman*
03:25:00 | Chat("Kane Black"): // keep dcing sorry
03:25:22 | Chat("Gabriel Valentin"): *spits out the rag*
03:27:45 | Chat("Gabriel Valentin"): *laughs loudly*
03:31:17 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): *she hands him her personal frequency on a piece of paper.*
03:31:29 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): *Takes it from her hand*
03:31:30 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): //ScarletRose
03:35:09 | Chat("Kane Black"): *Shrugs his shoulders before peering sadly at his crotch.*
03:35:23 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): //Permission to mark your hand?
03:35:31 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): //granted
03:36:03 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): //please stop using that language
03:36:13 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): //perms to remove balls guy tied up?
03:36:28 | Chat("Magnus Helgarson"): *Cuts ino her hand GD*
03:36:51 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): //can i snip your balls off 
03:38:11 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): *She crosses her fingers behind her back.*
03:38:40 | Chat("Hector Gomez"): *starts banging his blade on the rail*
03:38:55 | Chat("Gabriel Valentin"): *chuckles to himself as he hears Alyssa say the words*
03:41:04 | Chat("Alyssa Black"): //afk 2 minutes
03:42:59 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): // premission to execute hecktor
03:43:28 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): // gottem
03:43:38 | Chat("Pasha Novak"): //Nice
03:43:41 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): // whats an exictuion
03:43:42 | Chat("Jack Dalton"): //Stop OOC
04:03:55 | Chat("Nikolai Chaletsky"): *checks his wrist*
04:13:02 | Chat("Jiri Svobodov"): *tips his hat*

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
02:14:32 | Player "Kane Black" is connected 
02:50:02 | Player "Kane Black" has been disconnected
02:50:13 | Player "Kane Black" is connected 
03:24:14 | Player "Kane Black" has been disconnected
03:24:26 | Player "Kane Black" is connected 
03:52:21 | Player "Kane Black" has been disconnected
04:05:31 | Player "Kane Black" is connected 
04:12:54 | Player "Kane Black" has been disconnected

02:11:30 | Player "Hector Gomez" is connected
04:47:42 | Player "Hector Gomez" has been disconnected

02:12:05 | Player "Magnus Helgarson" is connected
05:23:14 | Player "Magnus Helgarson" has been disconnected

02:13:02 | Player "Alyssa Black" is connected 
04:35:01 | Player "Alyssa Black" has been disconnected

02:17:31 | Player "Jiri Svobodov" is connected
04:17:35 | Player "Jiri Svobodov" has been disconnected

02:29:22 | Player "Pasha Novak" is connected
04:00:05 | Player "Pasha Novak" has been disconnected
04:00:30 | Player "Pasha Novak" is connected
04:18:07 | Player "Pasha Novak" has been disconnected

02:13:20 | Player "Jack Dalton" is connected 
-Died-

02:11:50 | Player "Gabriel Valentin" is connected 
04:00:09 | Player "Gabriel Valentin" has been disconnected

02:12:32 | Player "Nikolai Chaletsky" is connected 
03:52:55 | Player "Nikolai Chaletsky" has been disconnected
03:54:28 | Player "Nikolai Chaletsky" is connected 
04:25:23 | Player "Nikolai Chaletsky" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Direwolff - Kane Black | POSTED

@DK_Major - Hector Gomez | POSTED

@Eagle -Magnus Helgarson | POSTED

@OxeN - Jiri Svobodov | POSTED

@ScarletRose - Alyssa Black | POSTED

@Zman44 - Pasha Novak | POSTED

@Jared - Jack Dalton | POSTED

@Roman - Gabriel Valentin

@ComradeBandit - Nikolai Chaletsky

For their full detailed POV, along with any evidence that they may have of the situation. Please also list all of you allies that were involved.

Posted (edited)

Magnus here:
I was RPing with @ScarletRose and the topic of cutting off his balls comes up he agrees and they continue on with that, what I read from that msg was that he didn't wanna RP pain etc so we said sure we will continue on with the situation he gets cut and the situation moves on not much I can really add here no video from my side either.

I don't know what you're trying to report here because you need to be more specific for situations like this we cannot mind read what you mean, you even RPed everything afterward so what are you trying to report?  @Direwolff

Edited by Eagle

Logs have been updated.

Calling in:

@DK_Major @Eagle @OxeN @ScarletRose @Zman44 @Jared @Roman @ComradeBandit

For their full detailed POV, along with any evidence that they may have of the situation. Please also list all of you allies that were involved.

Posted (edited)

POV: So the whole situation I was guarding the front door while this was going on so I'm not sure on any of it... Also I got beat to death by like 10 infected after...

Edited by Jared

Posted (edited)

POV: was running around zelenogorsk with @SquidProQuo met Green dragons and began rping with them, they ended up castrating the op and he agreed to it. He was taken into a seperate room where he said // i am not rping this out to which we said that was okay. It seemed like he only didnt want to the pain rp becuase he didnt feel comfortable with it. 

After a while the interrogations end and they are let go. I leave and log out shortly after.

Edited by OxeN

POV: I Rolled up into the military compound in Zelenogorsk and met up with Green dragons where they were interrogating op. They eventually castrated him which we all believed he agreed too. I guess it was just a miss understanding OP didn't really make himself very clear and then just continued with the rp so I assumed it was fine. I think this could have just been avoided with better communication man or if you weren't cool with it just say no. 

POV: I was taken hostage by Eagle and during the RP there was talk about @Direwolff being castrated. They asked for permission to castrate him. He said //wouldn’t like it and then saying //yes and //well you can do it //but no rp it. I interpreted this as him being uncomfortable with the request, declining initially but then allowing it on condition that it wasn’t rped out. His request appeared to have been understood. An example I likened this to would be asking to rape a character and someone saying yes, but don’t RP it. I would assume that this would be handled with a fade to black type scene, not describing the act or forcing someone to react in the moment. This is what I was expecting from the castration RP so I was surprised to see the detail that went into it. I noticed Kane’s // … which I took to be a reaction to his request being ignored.

It is easy to say in hindsight that @Direwolff could have interjected more with OOC, but ultimately, I felt that his request was clear and the burden of responsibility falls more onto the person requesting to perform a sensitive act that clearly made him uncomfortable to be sure that he was conducting himself in an appropriate manner.

@OxeN, @Direwolff, @ScarletRose, @Zman44, @Roman, and @ComradeBandit

Can all of you explain why you guys logged off prior to the 30min Combat Log timer was up? You were all involved in a hostile situation and proceeded to log out after it happened. 

I waited over 30 minutes. My //afk 2 minutes marked the end of the situation for my group ( @Direwolff, @ComradeBandit and @Roman). We were not involved in any RP following on from that point. OOC permission was also granted for us where relevant.

29 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

-snip-

Thank you for clarifying this for us

I requested that Scarlet ask Eagle if I could have perms. She said that he said yes. I also had really terrible connection issues during the RP itself, therefore you'll see me drop and log back in as fast as possible.

I can confirm these guys had OOC permission to log.

2 hours ago, Eagle said:

I can confirm these guys had OOC permission to log.

Thank you

Both @OxeN and @Zman44 will be temporarily banned until they answer the question above about why they logged out before their 30min was up. Seeing as no one gave them perms to log. Unless someone else can confirm they were given perms to log OOC.

Uhm sorry but im pretty sure I disconnected way after this situation went down

03:14:04 | Chat("Kane Black"): *Limps rather awkwardly.*

04:18:07 | Player "Pasha Novak" has been disconnected

30 minutes ago, Zman44 said:

snip

Thank you, You're Temp Ban has been lifted.

As you state the situation ended here with him walking away or did it continue on after that? Looking at other logs it looks like more RP happened after he walked away.

@OxeN You're Temp Ban has been lifted. After looking at the logs again I was mistaken. 

Yes some rp did continue between the op and green dragons but I removed myself from that rp as I really had no involvement with the situation. I left and was spectating a situation outside involving the Mexicans then after a while left.

Verdict:

@DK_Major - BadRP & Powergaming | Not Guilty

Explanation:

To shortly summarize the situation. @Direwolff allies were taken hostage at Zeleno Military, he went there and ended up being taken hostage as well. There is some RP between the Hostage Takers and the Hostages. That is when castration comes up and the Hostage Takers proceed with the castration. It is RPed out in text chat and then RP continues and the hostages are let go.

Moving onto the rulebreaks that are in question. The staff team have determined that this is not considered BadRP or Powergaming because in OOC chat @Direwolff was asked for permission and it was granted. Once the permission is granted they were free to perform the castration.

The rule that support this is:

• 3.6 You are not allowed to force an action, condition or belief upon another players character beyond what the game mechanics allow, unless the action is specifically allowed by the other player. This is called power gaming.

The Chat Log that allowed for this RP to take place:

03:06:36 | Chat("Kane Black"): // well yo ucan do it

Before I close out I would like to make a few suggestions for the future. When it comes to something that will affect your characters physical appearance you have the right to say no to it. Making it so that the individual or group of people will have to find another way to continue the RP. Things like this always need OOC permission to take place from the person who it is being done to. With that being said make sure that OOC permission is always asked prior to altering the appearance of another players character. Also, when it comes to giving OOC permission it should be a straight forward "Yes I give perms" or "No" there isn't a need for excessive OOC when it comes to giving perms. There can be some OOC to get certain details correct but we need to remember we are here to RP.

Outcome:

@DK_Major - BadRP & Powergaming | Not Guilty - No Action Taken

Signed By: @Pontiff, @Samti, & @RandyRP