Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 10:59
Sign in to follow this  
Vor Lollar

Garcia Mexican gang breaking rules again.

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Zelenogorsk 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-03-27

Your in game name: Hecktor Garcia 

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: Garcia mexican group and one green dragon 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): unknown.pngunknown.png

Detailed description of the events: I ran into Zelenogorsk and they robbed me because they know who i am, after they were done they left me with nothing to survive.

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:

They also tried to Rape me with out perm.

They didn't even leave me with the 3 guns i had or a the knife or even food and water, another rule break.

Edited by Vor Lollar

/CLOSE this i dont wanna get in more trouble. 

We also agree to close this.

Very well, since both parties are fine with closing I will go ahead and close the report.

//closed by me