Server time: 2019-04-18, 17:22
Sign in to follow this  
Glitch

What game do you suggest?

Posted (edited)

My friend and I are struggling to decide which game to buy. We'd like to only buy one out of our choices so we can just focus on the one.

We are currently debating over Battlefield 5 (with it's new addition of Firestorm) and The Division 2. 

One being a competitive WWII shooter and the other a post apocalyptic looter shooter. Each with plenty of content and replay-ability. 

I personally want Insurgency Sandstorm as well.

So which game do you want to argue for the most? Which one do YOU think is the most fun? Which do you think would be the most fun for two friends but still fun alone as well?

Please help thank you goodbye.

Edited by Glitch

Division 2. Hands down. Me and my buddies have had so much fun on it as we reached the end game we still found things to do. Plus you get free expansions on the game too in the future and the PVP is quite fun. So I suggest Division 2. 

Posted (edited)

Subnautica and Kenshi for single player. Kenshi is never-ending and exciting all the time, and Subnautica has some of the best graphics and visuals I've ever seen in a video game. I'll launch the game in passive mode just to get high and swim around the different biomes. +1000

However Division 2 taking a pick from what you listed is the next best thing in terms of co-op.

Edited by Hollows

I didn't buy Battlefield 5 because it failed to attempt accuracy like they did with Battlefield 1.

I don't really know anything about division 2, but it looks cool.

Personally, I would recommend Rising Storm 2: Vietnam since it's free all week.

Don't know much about either but I have seen some stuff in Division 2, and it looks amazing.

Battlefield is my pride and joy but I've heard a lot of negative stuff about it with Battlefield 5, so, might want to stick to Division 2.