S1 - Combat Logging/KOS - Cherno 2019-03-26 23:05

Server and location: S1 Cherno 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-03-26, 23:05

Your in game name:  Ricardo Garica

Names of allies involved: @BorisRP 

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: We are in Cherno when I hear about 7 gunshots and @BorisRP comes over the radio saying he just killed a man that tried knocking him out. After about a minute or two after I start hearing suppressed shots and @BorisRPsays over the radio he is getting shot at. I begin to search all the houses that could have had a shot on @BorisRP and eventually find the man that shot him upstairs of a blue three story house sitting down and then disappearing. I saw that the guy logged with my own eyes but I thought that he may come back so we wait there for about another 15 minutes giving the guy time to log back in, but he never did. Logs should show that the man that killed @BorisRP logged about a minute or two after killing him.

Yeah that man was me mate! In the top floor of the three story! Apologies, I've been having damn issues for ages. Funnily enough I was just in the Discord group asking about my connection and what causes shit. I didn't combat log mate, I was having issues even before shit went down. I lost connection while in the three story, logged back in but was in the queue, got informed that we were being attacked again, eventually logged back on, got the guy that killed Lord Ashford, turned to go down the stairs and as I turned to move the game got stuttery and unresponsive so I logged out to fix it and when I logged out it cut out to desktop before it even hit 4 in the countdown. Tried booting the game up but it crashed to desktop again and had to do a verify on my game files. 3 files failed to validate and honestly by that time I couldn''t be fucked to log back on. Though I didn't know anyone had found my position! So kudos on finding me! You would of had me! lol

I don't have video evidence of what happened though I do have footage of me suffering with this problem quite a bit. Apologies mate, it's the only thing I can offer!

Hello my Pov

We run into cherno and hear about a trail for a guy. We wait around and do some rp and getting some food. Then I walked up to a house and Eagle started to talk to the accused. Then Ashford walked up and tried to draw rank on me with a snobby voice.  me and him start to argue about  him coming inside then Eagle says its ok. Then I spit for him trying to pull rank and act like a snobb. Then he tries to stun lock me and keeps on beating me so I decide to blast him for trying to knock me out not once but multible I then walk outside and gets shoot by Spyke.

You see Your not in a group with Ashford and you logged in after I killed him and on that he was the agressor so you never hade defensive rights. Witch makes it kos

No video 

I'd be fine with closing the report. 

No, you are very correct, I'm not in an official group with Lord Ashford. However our story arc is going that way. To be perfectly honest with you mate, we've been getting attacked at Albion almost constantly for the past 2 weeks maybe 3. Even though we've no weapons or actual stores for that matter anymore. In most of those attacks I have been apprehensive to shoot unidentified people because of fear of breaking the rules etc. However today, after once again spending time finding all my characters uniform etc, I get back to Albion and we are yet again attacked. No I am not in an official group and I totally put my hands up to whatever consequences may come of this (should the report not be closed, but thanks @ScarRP for the willingness) but it's been getting a little tiring with the constant dying when I'm not actually initiated upon. But I am very sorry for my lack of being able to see the fight through! >.<

Just now, Spyke2k said:

No, you are very correct, I'm not in an official group with Lord Ashford. However our story arc is going that way. To be perfectly honest with you mate, we've been getting attacked at Albion almost constantly for the past 2 weeks maybe 3. Even though we've no weapons or actual stores for that matter anymore. In most of those attacks I have been apprehensive to shoot unidentified people because of fear of breaking the rules etc. However today, after once again spending time finding all my characters uniform etc, I get back to Albion and we are yet again attacked. No I am not in an official group and I totally put my hands up to whatever consequences may come of this (should the report not be closed, but thanks @ScarRP for the willingness) but it's been getting a little tiring with the constant dying when I'm not actually initiated upon. But I am very sorry for my lack of being able to see the fight through! >.<

Like I said I am fine with closing, but we did not attack you man. I understand you may of been getting attacked a lot but we were not in Cherno to attack you. Boris was attacked and in return defended himself. 

its ok me and @ScarRP are Reformed community members  and would like to drop this report 

The staff team has reviewed this report and agreed to honour OP's request.

Be mindful in the future of any issues you might have with your computer before engaging into hostile actions.

Signed by : @BrianM, @RandyRP & @Pontiff