S1 - BadRP, UHD, Ruleplay, Invalid Kill - Devils Castle 16:00 (ish) 26/03/19

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 - Devils Castle

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 16:00 (ish) 26/03/19

Your in game name: Vincent Craff

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Video will be available, could take a few hours.

Detailed description of the events:

I go to Devils Castle to RP with a 'Liam' I had met the days prior. I go there and am met by 4 people, three on the gate, one next to me outside. I get to talking to the men on the gate and ask to trade and that I have a suprise that I had brought for Liam since I had promised him one. 

After a little talking (and a server restart) they let me in to hand me the Sledgehammer. It is at this point that we hear an initiation drop from outside the castle walls, I raise my hands along with another guy. The other two keep their weapons raised and eventually the other person who had their hands raised dropped them, was going to give ammo and was then shot by the guy he was giving ammo. One of the basekeepers ran up into the main castle tower to defend as the man who shot the other ran and hopped over the gate.

After a little waiting with my hands still in the air and hearing some shots exchanged, the same man returns and demands that I take a hacksaw from the tent and break down the gate. I tell him that that is unreasonable because the guy in the tower will just shoot me. He then replies that if he hasn't said so then I'm fine. I, trying to give him a valid IC reason for why what he's asking for is UHD, repeat that the guy in the tower will shoot me. This same conversation continues for a bit during the gunfire, I then decide to enter the tower, still with my hands up, and am met by the basekeeper who ran up earlier.

As he does not trust me and believes I could be working with the men outside he asks me to drop my weapons and I do. I wait in the tower for a fairly long time and I say to him that his best choice is to trust me so that I may defend with him as it's our best chances of survival. He declines and then after a while, basekeeper peeks and gets hit, goes to bandage and finds that his gun has jammed, hearing this, the attackers rush in, I ALT turn to look at them (hands in the air for what is probably the last 15 minutes straight) and the second guy to run in shoots me dead.

Explanation for complaints:

UHD:

I am told to break down the base I am inside so that the attackers may gain access, I decline saying that the basekeepers will shoot me if I do and so it's unreasonable to do so.

BadRP:

In the rationale of the person who made the UHD, he also stated that since Basekeeper has not specifically told me otherwise, that it's reasonable - A clear reference to the fact that Basekeeper had not initiated on me to stop. Since destroying a base part is not a hostile act, he would not have been able to shoot me on sight but it would have begged the initiation which would have been NVFL on my part anyways.

Ruleplay:

Even if the UHD complaint was invalid, that would mean that he would have gained kill rights but he prioritised the use of said rights even though I had no prior negative interactions with this group to warrant an execution AND I was a complying hostage walking around with my hands in the air for a very long time.

Invalid Kill:

If the UHD complaint is found to be valid then he would not have gained kill rights upon me for being an uncompliant hostage and so killing me would be an invalid kill. This complaint is dependant on the Ruleplay and UHD complaints. If those complaints are found to be invalid then so is this one. 

Edited by Caraham

Hit Logs:

15:50:06 | Player "Vincent Craff" hit by Player "Malcolm Grey" into Torso with Bullet_762x39 from 6.08492 meters 
15:50:07 | Player "Vincent Craff" hit by Player "Malcolm Grey" into LeftArm with Bullet_762x39 from 6.08492 meters 
15:50:07 | Player "Vincent Craff" hit by Player "Malcolm Grey" into LeftArm with Bullet_762x39 from 6.08492 meters 
15:50:07 | Player "Vincent Craff" hit by Player "Malcolm Grey" into Torso with Bullet_762x39 from 6.08492 meters 
15:50:07 | Player "Vincent Craff" hit by Player "Malcolm Grey" into RightArm with Bullet_762x39 from 6.08492 meters 
15:50:07 | Player "Vincent Craff" hit by Player "Malcolm Grey" into Torso with Bullet_762x39 from 6.08492 meters 

Kill Logs:

15:50:08 | Player "Vincent Craff" killed by Player "Malcolm Grey" with KA-M

Chat Logs:

15:36:43 | Chat("Vincent Craff"): *Drops radio*

Connection Logs:

15:19:32 | Player "Vincent Craff" is connected
-Died-

15:20:14 | Player "Malcolm Grey" is connected
16:17:25 | Player "Malcolm Grey" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Caraham - Vincent Craff | POSTED

@GorrilaGlue33 - Malcolm Grey

For their full detailed POV, along with any evidence that they may have of the situation. Please also list all of you allies that were involved.

Logs have been updated.

Calling in @GorrilaGlue33 for their full detailed POV. Along with any evidence that they may have. Please also list all of your allies involved.

@Caraham Can you please upload the video evidence that you have. Thanks

@RandyRP.

Video is rendered but my upload is being ass. Uploading now but no guarentees if it will be up tonight, most likely tomorrow mid-day-ish

Posted (edited)

Spoke with executioner and all's good. Drop this please.

Edited by Caraham

A Team of Staff Members have looked over this report.

We will honor the OPs request and close this report.

//Closed

Signed by: @BrianM & @RandyRP