Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 01:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Camo

Do cautions ever expire?

Do cautions ever expire? Just curious if they do or not, and if not, why not? I mean warning points expire.

Untitled.png.9f112ca1abd8f35dc5677aa8f1596c3d.png

Posted (edited)

A caution is your one free pass on things such as Unnecessary posts, if they expired people would just wait those out to shitpost with no punishment, just as people usually do with warning points.

Hope that explains it enough for ya.

Edited by Mexi

3 minutes ago, Mexi said:

A caution is your one free pass on things such as Unnecessary posts, if they expired people would just wait those out to shitpost with no punishment, just as people usually do with warning points.

Hope that explains it enough for ya.

Ah, well I suppose that makes sense. I just wish the damn thing wouldn't display on my profile page. I'd give you beans, but I am out, perhaps tomorrow. 😉

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, CamoRP said:

Ah, well I suppose that makes sense. I just wish the damn thing wouldn't display on my profile page. I'd give you beans, but I am out, perhaps tomorrow. 😉

Warning points will always be there. It's like your history. Only time they went away was in 2016 when we changed websites.

Edited by Dan

Just now, Dan said:

Warning points will always be there. It's like your history. Only time the went away was in 2016 when we changed websites.

Ah, I figured the history would remain, but points do however eventually expire, thankfully...

Just putting this here for the record 😛

cautions do not expire and can NOT be appealled.