Server time: 2019-04-20, 07:23
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 36 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Stagsview

Dead Batteries {Heavily Recruiting}{Active}

Dead Batteries 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Ordered to make a new thread.  Lets do this.,

RonPvP reporting in for duty.

Let's take people's rp items. ✌

A  new alpha for the batteries has risen! We would like to thank @Roman for offering to play the roll of Bodgan these first few days as the alpha of the batteries. Can you keep control of the horde?

Big hype! 😄 Looking forwards to this

Looks very nice, good luck.

Looks cool

Goodluck

I'm very interested. My current character is of Chernarussian decent but was raised in Canada so he has no accent and doesn't speak Russian or Chernarussian. Would that be a problem?

3 minutes ago, OldSchool said:

I'm very interested. My current character is of Chernarussian decent but was raised in Canada so he has no accent and doesn't speak Russian or Chernarussian. Would that be a problem?

I need to update that part of the lore and recruitment requirements. Originally the gang is from novigrad. This is a raider faction that has been traveling over to South zagoria. There is no real.....character limit per say....if you are interested. Hit up if are interesting in applying.

But we have multinationals in this group. Its just more an immersion recommendation for people from novigrad to be chernarussian.

good luck nerds

Glad to see you bringing this up again : ) The group seems really interesting and cant wait to meet you in cherno ! 

Looking good gl

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, PatZ said:

good luck nerds

You should join, we always have room for a chernarussian brother from another russian mother.

Edited by Ron

1 minute ago, Ron said:

You should join, he always have room for a chernarussian brother from another russian mother.

very kind, but the Motherland needs me more than anyone.

Nice looking graphics and group page, dope ass idea but maybe a little more goals with less Ongoing/Permant goals. Other than that this seems dope, hope y'all do good here. 

5 minutes ago, FireDude said:

Nice looking graphics and group page, dope ass idea but maybe a little more goals with less Ongoing/Permant goals. Other than that this seems dope, hope y'all do good here. 

The goal is to raid. We raid...there is very little complection to the group that end. However the internal political system and external end that makes this group shine.

Nice group and a good-looking roster. I'm trying to motivate myself to get back into DayZ and gaming as a whole so hopefully I bump into the group.

Firstly good luck with the group, only met you guys once last time around and I think I took Stags' SCAR off of him in Novy.. Looking forward to more interactions.

Secondly..

1 hour ago, Ron said:

You should join, we always have room for a chernarussian brother from another russian mother.

Spoiler

stopit.gif.f15ce45fdb08a0d829d93ea8c8c438af.gif

He's ours 😠

Good luck with this group